Coy Jandreau From Collider Videos.

I think he might be bi. He complements handsome actors' appearances a lot, has played Rocky Horror during live events in LA before (imagine him in nothing but gold undies) IIRC, and did y'all see his recent Comic Book Shopping episode with Jake Gyllenhaal? He was mancrushing so hard, it was kinda homoerotic.

And Jake apparently recognized him from one of his films' casting calls from like 10 years ago.. my head canon totally says Jake took a mental note of how twinky he was back then and that's why he remembered. lol.

I think he might be bi. He complements handsome actors' appearances a lot, has played Rocky Horror during live events in LA before (imagine him in nothing but gold undies) IIRC, and did y'all see his recent Comic Book Shopping episode with Jake Gyllenhaal? He was mancrushing so hard, it was kinda homoerotic.

And Jake apparently recognized him from one of his films' casting calls from like 10 years ago.. my head canon totally says Jake took a mental note of how twinky he was back then and that's why he remembered. lol.

Full disclosure, I used to know him...haven't seen him in like 5 years, but yeah, I think he's bi. Super nice, genuine guy. Our mutual guy friends had a crush on him, too. So funny to see him being talked about here.

Bump

He is the ultimate hot nerd. His personality is infectious, he’s so positive it’s great. He never struck me as bi but I would have zero complaints if he was

Now if only we could get a dick pic or a sex tape to leak........

Reactions: dtb121703