Annah Lease

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was thinking of paying for a subscription to Bilatinmen but thought I'd check the site out a bit before I did. I wasn't really able to navigate it in any fulfilling way since they don't have searchable tags, at least not that I could see. I'm not going to pretend that I'm searching the site for any other reason lol than to see guys fucking and not pulling out. I tried to find a creampie episode list for the extended BLM universe ( Bilatinmen, NakedPapis, Latinboyz,etc) but I was unsuccessful. I found one for czech hunter so I thought I'd give it a try again. If you know of any episodes I'd appreciate you letting me know and if anyone is actually as perverted as I am I can post that list here lol.

Reactions: milkywey
Honestly, thinking back to the many episodes I've watched, I can't remember a creampie episode.
A lot of times they pull out and bust a nut over the ass, then push it in. That's not a creampie.
Yea I downloaded a torrent which had a ton of fucking scenes from the very start of the site. I made a list so I could keep track of which episodes were SAFE - BB - CREAMPIE. So few were that I changed what I was tracking to push back in - cum on face - cum in mouth. Not a lot of creampie in the beginning which was when I thought the men were hotter. I love cholos and wouldn’t say no to getting railed back to back by the thuggiest of all of them

Reactions: Baby Oops
Yea I downloaded a torrent which had a ton of fucking scenes from the very start of the site. I made a list so I could keep track of which episodes were SAFE - BB - CREAMPIE. So few were that I changed what I was tracking to push back in - cum on face - cum in mouth. Not a lot of creampie in the beginning which was when I thought the men were hotter. I love cholos and wouldn’t say no to getting railed back to back by the thuggiest of all of them
A lot of the earlier street dudes were hot. Some of the newer guys are hot too...but it's hit and miss honestly.

A lot of the earlier street dudes were hot. Some of the newer guys are hot too...but it's hit and miss honestly.
Agreed, if I wasn’t afraid of getting my ass kicked and had the money to offer I’d loiter at jails/ prisons looking for cholos and thugs who would pound me.

Following BiLatinMen's scenes may include creampies, but not sure at all, maybe just some lube and I don't understand spanish. Also, if it's creampies, that means some tops cum twice for some of these scenes, so don't only check the end, where the (second?) cumshot is usually outside:

Joaquin & Mr. Fine
Drogo & Mr. Fine
Dave & Jose Cruz
Dante & Chonque
Diaz & Picaro