Creeohdee (chris O’donnell)

JustAnotherPig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
VERY!! But sadly CreeOhDee can be a nasty MF. He’s bipolar so you can say one thing one days d he’s 100% ok, same thing another day and he wigs out and even blocks you. One of the WORST things U can do is give him what may seem like a benign compliment…. I’m new and merely complimented on some vids where he’s whacking off with a dildo and another where he licks his own semen and he accused me of sexually objectifying him?!? I’m like whaaaat??

vanstud

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
VERY!! But sadly CreeOhDee can be a nasty MF. He’s bipolar so you can say one thing one days d he’s 100% ok, same thing another day and he wigs out and even blocks you. One of the WORST things U can do is give him what may seem like a benign compliment…. I’m new and merely complimented on some vids where he’s whacking off with a dildo and another where he licks his own semen and he accused me of sexually objectifying him?!? I’m like whaaaat??
Feel like sharing those vids :yum

DaMaslin

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Him using a dildo on himself seems more like a fantasy than reality.

Iamyesyouareno

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He spouts liberal politics but is NOT OK with male attention or advances. Which is on-brand for lots of "liberals".
So if a straight man isn't okay with male advances, then he's a homophobe? Oooooook then... So many of y'all on this site act so entitled constantly and don't seem to realize that nobody owes you shit. We are BLESSED to live in a world where random hot straight guys are open enough to let random gay guys see them naked. That should be more than enough.

Husker83

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So if a straight man isn't okay with male advances, then he's a homophobe? Oooooook then... So many of y'all on this site act so entitled constantly and don't seem to realize that nobody owes you shit. We are BLESSED to live in a world where random hot straight guys are open enough to let random gay guys see them naked. That should be more than enough.
Get off the cross, we need the wood. I didn't say harassment, but attention and advances. If you freak out because a gay man pays for your only fans and sends a compliment, it's ridiculous. Being bothered by "you're hot" is hardly in line with a "liberal, progressive ally".

Iamyesyouareno

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Get off the cross, we need the wood. I didn't say harassment, but attention and advances. If you freak out because a gay man pays for your only fans and sends a compliment, it's ridiculous. Being bothered by "you're hot" is hardly in line with a "liberal, progressive ally".
If he was so bothered by "you're hot" then he wouldn't even have an Onlyfans. I'm sure that what bothers him is much worse than that. So many dudes commenting on various straight guys' OF sound so desperate, thirsty, and sad and clearly do not understand respecting others' boundaries.

Reactions: A.ltair

myelindar1075

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If he was so bothered by "you're hot" then he wouldn't even have an Onlyfans. I'm sure that what bothers him is much worse than that. So many dudes commenting on various straight guys' OF sound so desperate, thirsty, and sad and clearly do not understand respecting others' boundaries.
I agree, at the end of the day OF is sex work and people will give you attention on the site. I’d say obviously you are entitled to respect on tiktok and insta, but if someone compliments you on your sex work and you get worked up maybe you shouldn’t be doing it.

My best guess is that he probably feels a lot of shame for doing it, but the money is good so he continues to post. But he also sucks at posting so he sends a dick pic every month for free because he wants people to stay subscribed and get his bag

Iamyesyouareno

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree, at the end of the day OF is sex work and people will give you attention on the site. I’d say obviously you are entitled to respect on tiktok and insta, but if someone compliments you on your sex work and you get worked up maybe you shouldn’t be doing it.

My best guess is that he probably feels a lot of shame for doing it, but the money is good so he continues to post. But he also sucks at posting so he sends a dick pic every month for free because he wants people to stay subscribed and get his bag
This is part of the issue too. Just because something is "sex work" isn't an excuse to throw all sense of decency, common courtesy, and social convention out the window. I'm sure that some of his fans were too thirsty (more than merely complimentary in a respectable manner) and he is entitled to not like it without being smeared as a homophobe, or somehow less of an "ally". He's a nice guy from my experience, but I was always respectful towards him.

myelindar1075

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This is part of the issue too. Just because something is "sex work" isn't an excuse to throw all sense of decency, common courtesy, and social convention out the window. I'm sure that some of his fans were too thirsty (more than merely complimentary in a respectable manner) and he is entitled to not like it without being smeared as a homophobe, or somehow less of an "ally". He's a nice guy from my experience, but I was always respectful towards him.
Sure there’s a line that some people cross and boundaries that must be established but there’s been screenshots that I’ve seen of guys literally just saying “you’re hot” or “I love your muscles” to him in his DMs and literally getting blocked

myelindar1075

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
his ass is stunning. what has he been posting lately? wondering if i should re-sub
He posted yet another apology about not posting for a month then sent likes 5 free nudes. Don’t waste your time or money he’s hot but he sucks at posting