Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ll start off by saying I’m a HUGE fan of this move. When Mrs. Shackleford does it, I usually reach behind me and grab her feet with one hand, put my other hand on the headboard, and commence plunging myself all the way up “in [her] nose” as she once put it.

But what’s in that move for you ladies? Is it just an embrace you otherwise give no thought to aside from the passion of the moment or is there some mechanical aspect as well? Does it give your thighs a bit of a break? Help you open up? Are you actively trying to guide his thrusts? Or is it just a convenient place to put your feet rather than having them just hanging about?

What’s going on from your perspective when you do this?

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve been known to do this. I don’t think it needs to be restricted to missionary.

I love hooking my feet around the guy’s back for a number of reasons.

1. Leverage
2. Positioning for thrusting
3. Hanging on to him while we change positions

It makes it easier to control where I am and what angle I’m coming at and all that. I’m not just going to lie there.

I’m fairly flexible and athletic so I like to be pretty physical when it comes to ... indoor sports :)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I do this because he requested it one time and I noticed how much he liked it.

That's it. There's nothing particularly special about it for me other than how much he enjoys it. So I do it from time to time just to make him smile. Cuz he does things I like for the same reason, just to make me feel good. Just trying to give as good as I get.

Sometimes is to keep someone from pulling out immediately after they orgasm (safe sex practices blah blah, just like the extending/lengthening o being so intimately connected). Sometimes is just a hangin' on thing n subconscious.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes is to keep someone from pulling out immediately after they orgasm (safe sex practices blah blah, just like the extending/lengthening o being so intimately connected). Sometimes is just a hangin' on thing n subconscious.

Seriously this. After all the sturm und drang it's so wonderful to have a romantic, peaceful quiet, still together with him breathing heavily. I just love to hold him, and neither of us want to break the spell for a long time.