Cruise Balcony Attire

Undfan84

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Joined
May 26, 2018
Posts
66
Media
13
Likes
708
Points
218
Location
New York (United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gender
Male
I’m currently on a cruise and after 2 days of being beside other ships, I can’t help but notice to excess of clothing worn on balconies. I usually wake up and sit out there in just my undies or less depending on the mood. Then throughout the day I will be out there in the same attire. Am I the only one out here that does this? What do you guys usually wear out on your private balcony?
 
Just got back from a cruise to the ABC islands

I usually go for inside cabins now - never made enough use of the balcony. Never really seen anything happen on balconies but more rather from those that leave their drapes open in port :laughing: (maybe they think the windows are tinted or something lollll)
 
  • Like
Reactions: aldawg
Depends on where we are. At sea I’m on the balcony nude since no one else can see. I enjoy getting a carafe of coffee and listening to the quiet of the early morning.
In port discretion is required. If I’m on the sea side I have more freedom. On the city side I wear a robe or trunks of some kind.
 
Depends on where we are. At sea I’m on the balcony nude since no one else can see. I enjoy getting a carafe of coffee and listening to the quiet of the early morning.
In port discretion is required. If I’m on the sea side I have more freedom. On the city side I wear a robe or trunks of some kind.
Judging by my experience with hotel balconies and the size of most cruise ships I'm sure you could be naked either side in port unless breasted up against another equally large ship.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bigtoad
On ships' balconies, robe over underwear, shorts and shirt, rarely bathing suit. I like to follow common sense rules. Much as I dream that others are just itching to see the angle of my dangle, I know that a) they aren't and b) they don't want to get grossed out by me. Now in the men's steam room, well that is a totally different story! Nude only. Well, nude with a towel under my butt. And there is always at least one guy per cruise who is thinking along my lines. Frequently more than one.
 
I go on only gay cruises. On the city side I would never be nude. It’s all risk v reward for me and it’s not worth the risk.

What’s the risk? So what if someone 100 yards or more away sees that someone on a balcony may or may not be in underwear or nude?
 
What’s the risk? So what if someone 100 yards or more away sees that someone on a balcony may or may not be in underwear or nude?
Wouldn’t do it if another ship is docked nest to mine, I usually go like that not nude I’m not into the nude thing anyway, not the I’d anything wrong with that, I prefer to have some mister left for the other person, like wrap gifts at Christmas, u leave the nude thing for under the sheets with a hottie... and al depends if the cruise line, and country, American flags ships I have to be very discreet and conservative, god forbid , but all Europe no issues ever.
 
  • Like
Reactions: aldawg
What’s the risk? So what if someone 100 yards or more away sees that someone on a balcony may or may not be in underwear or nude?

Jail or arrest depending on the country in question. It has happened. I was on a cruise where a couple was put off the ship for something I thought quite small.
 
  • Like
Reactions: chancesare