Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last summer on a rainy but hot New York day I was in the city to have lunch and go over lines with a friend after her shift at work. I think this was Chelsea Manhattan but I can’t remember at all. For all the years I lived here I still sometimes forget neighborhoods. I finally got to the place she worked and texted her I was outside. I’m a every approachable person because I’m always smiling and seem really nice, I guess. So a older white man approached men and I thought he was just asking for directions but he wasn’t. I never had like a real gay moment with another man in public but this was it. Can’t remember exactly what he said but he commented my outfit and said something about my ass and wanted to go to a park bathroom not to far from the place we were. I’m a thicker, darker skin black guy, 5’9 and long hair. I believe I had twist in my hair and I do have a big booty but still I was shocked. I was shocked because he was so bold. I had many of people comment on my ass but it was always people I knew and friends. I declined and said I was their to meet a friend but he insisted which kind of turned me on a little. I said no again and my friend came outside to meet me and the guy left after I started talking to my friend. Sometimes I wonder what if I did go with him to that bathroom. He wasn’t my type but I definitely find older guys attractive. Also thinking back I’m kind of a scaredy-cat when it comes to going somewhere with strangers. Have y’all ever get approached like this?

Last summer on a rainy but hot New York day I was in the city to have lunch and go over lines with a friend after her shift at work. I think this was Chelsea Manhattan but I can’t remember at all. For all the years I lived here I still sometimes forget neighborhoods. I finally got to the place she worked and texted her I was outside. I’m a every approachable person because I’m always smiling and seem really nice, I guess. So a older white man approached men and I thought he was just asking for directions but he wasn’t. I never had like a real gay moment with another man in public but this was it. Can’t remember exactly what he said but he commented my outfit and said something about my ass and wanted to go to a park bathroom not to far from the place we were. I’m a thicker, darker skin black guy, 5’9 and long hair. I believe I had twist in my hair and I do have a big booty but still I was shocked. I was shocked because he was so bold. I had many of people comment on my ass but it was always people I knew and friends. I declined and said I was their to meet a friend but he insisted which kind of turned me on a little. I said no again and my friend came outside to meet me and the guy left after I started talking to my friend. Sometimes I wonder what if I did go with him to that bathroom. He wasn’t my type but I definitely find older guys attractive. Also thinking back I’m kind of a scaredy-cat when it comes to going somewhere with strangers. Have y’all ever get approached like this?
And yes ik I misspelled cruising

Im 28 5"9 blk male, masculine looking goatee, short hair.Once at work I got hit on by a young black guy I work alone at night some times, and he made comment about my pants like those fit well on you bro. And I was like thanks thinking nothing of it moving through the process.half way through I noticed he's not listening he is looking at my ass(I'm wearing beige jeans that were fitting on my legs and ass like skinny jeans I also have a thick muscular ass. He then says they make..(he paused) you pop. But I know he wanted to say ass I kind of giggled and said thank you. He didn't make anymore moves not knowing if I was gay or not, I didn't give him any play because I'm in a relationship and don't want any entanglements lol

Reactions: PurrBerry
When I was in college, I spent a lot of time in the cruisey bathrooms. There was this one middle-aged man that I saw a lot in those bathrooms. He would always make comments to me that weren't sexual in nature, but easily could be taken as something sexual. I also noticed he would be checking out my body a lot. But there was something odd about how he acted and I always got a creepy vibe from him.

I belonged to a gay/lesbian support group (that was the closest thing we had to a gay group at the time). The university was having a series of discussions in the student union building, about different parts of the campus. And they had asked the gay/lesbian support group for a student to speak. (They already had a lesbian faculty member.) This was the first time the university had ever acknowlegdged gay on campus. I volunteered to speak.

As soon as the discussion started, the faculty member and I were introduced. Immediately, the middle-aged guy I had seen cruising in the bathrooms stood up and said he had something to say. He then talked for about 2 minutes about how homosexuality was wrong and goes against God's will. And we would all burn in hell. He quickly darted out the door before I started laughing at him. I never saw him in the bathrooms again, otherwise I would have given him a speech about being a hypocrite.

Im 28 5"9 blk male, masculine looking goatee, short hair.Once at work I got hit on by a young black guy I work alone at night some times, and he made comment about my pants like those fit well on you bro. And I was like thanks thinking nothing of it moving through the process.half way through I noticed he's not listening he is looking at my ass(I'm wearing beige jeans that were fitting on my legs and ass like skinny jeans I also have a thick muscular ass. He then says they make..(he paused) you pop. But I know he wanted to say ass I kind of giggled and said thank you. He didn't make anymore moves not knowing if I was gay or not, I didn't give him any play because I'm in a relationship and don't want any entanglements lol
Lol yes no entanglement. But these dudes will definitely look very hard at it

When I was in college, I spent a lot of time in the cruisey bathrooms. There was this one middle-aged man that I saw a lot in those bathrooms. He would always make comments to me that weren't sexual in nature, but easily could be taken as something sexual. I also noticed he would be checking out my body a lot. But there was something odd about how he acted and I always got a creepy vibe from him.

I belonged to a gay/lesbian support group (that was the closest thing we had to a gay group at the time). The university was having a series of discussions in the student union building, about different parts of the campus. And they had asked the gay/lesbian support group for a student to speak. (They already had a lesbian faculty member.) This was the first time the university had ever acknowlegdged gay on campus. I volunteered to speak.

As soon as the discussion started, the faculty member and I were introduced. Immediately, the middle-aged guy I had seen cruising in the bathrooms stood up and said he had something to say. He then talked for about 2 minutes about how homosexuality was wrong and goes against God's will. And we would all burn in hell. He quickly darted out the door before I started laughing at him. I never saw him in the bathrooms again, otherwise I would have given him a speech about being a hypocrite.
Ew the internalize homophobia is real with that one. Why was he even at the meeting

Reactions: deleted3155011
That's not cruising, that's harassment! When you first said no he should have just left you a long and gone on his way. Causing is an art. It starts with eye contact and a smile. It's a little like a dance. If the attraction is mutual you introduce yourself and shake his hand. From there it moves to conversation (are you from around here? how long have you lived here? etc.). If you're somewhere where it's possible and the mutual attraction still remains light touching (on the arm, hand, shoulder, etc.) indicates an interest in physical contact. If it is not reciprocated then that may mean there is no mutual physical interest. The touching may lead to holding hands and/or brief kissing and the suggestion of going somewhere else. Again, it's a fine art.
It is NOT going up to someone, commenting on their ass and expecting them to let you fuck them in a park bathroom stall.

That's not cruising, that's harassment! When you first said no he should have just left you a long and gone on his way. Causing is an art. It starts with eye contact and a smile. It's a little like a dance. If the attraction is mutual you introduce yourself and shake his hand. From there it moves to conversation (are you from around here? how long have you lived here? etc.). If you're somewhere where it's possible and the mutual attraction still remains light touching (on the arm, hand, shoulder, etc.) indicates an interest in physical contact. If it is not reciprocated then that may mean there is no mutual physical interest. The touching may lead to holding hands and/or brief kissing and the suggestion of going somewhere else. Again, it's a fine art.
It is NOT going up to someone, commenting on their ass and expecting them to let you fuck them in a park bathroom stall.
Actually thanks for this. I needed to hear that.

Reactions: deleted3155011