dilfhuntr

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love cruising vids and there doesn't seem to be any active threads where people are sharing the tons of hot vids that are floating around. Hopefully, y'all will enjoy the ones I post as much as I do. Don't be shy about linking your faves.

Young bearded stud gets bent over and bred in the parking lot. I can't recall this guy's name but I know he has more vids. Maybe a Twitter? I do remember him saying that this was shot in the parking lot of his gym. He made eye contact with the top and they both knew exactly what was going to happen.

Another fave of mine. I'm normally not a fan of condoms at all but this one really makes the vid. The first time I saw that top pull the condom off and then ram back in to breed the bottom I shot so hard I almost passed out. :imp:

This kid has some very hot bathroom cruising vids. I've never actually found his original account though, only reposts. Maybe he was lost in the tragic xTube Massacre of 2021? Anyone know his name? I'm sure I have more of his stuff saved somewhere. If I come across any, I'll be sure and post them as well.