Cruising london

Brett_Large

Sexy Member
Media
I'm straight. Obviously, I've been into toilets where gay guys are checking out other guys cocks etc. Every guy is used to that, it's fucking annoying but whatever. The worse thing is when you go in and there are guys sucking each other off or wanking in groups, that is properly intimidating. Usually, I walk straight back out but I once had to piss or piss myself and I spent most of the piss, smacking away hands grabbing my arse and feeling my legs, it was summer, I was in shorts. If I hadn't needed to piss like a horse I'd have tried to hold it in and walked out. One other weird thing, one of the weirdest things was in a gay pub, I was there with some gay mates and I as I was pissing, a guy kneeled on the wet floor next to my cock, closed his eyes and opened his mouth wanting for me to piss in his mouth. Sort of wish I'd done that, weirdly.

MeatJoeBlack

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm straight. Obviously, I've been into toilets where gay guys are checking out other guys cocks etc. Every guy is used to that, it's fucking annoying but whatever. The worse thing is when you go in and there are guys sucking each other off or wanking in groups, that is properly intimidating. Usually, I walk straight back out but I once had to piss or piss myself and I spent most of the piss, smacking away hands grabbing my arse and feeling my legs, it was summer, I was in shorts. If I hadn't needed to piss like a horse I'd have tried to hold it in and walked out. One other weird thing, one of the weirdest things was in a gay pub, I was there with some gay mates and I as I was pissing, a guy kneeled on the wet floor next to my cock, closed his eyes and opened his mouth wanting for me to piss in his mouth. Sort of wish I'd done that, weirdly.

I think there's plenty of gay guys reading this thinking, 'how has none of this ever happened to me before?!'
It does seem like you are finding yourself in exceptionally cruisy pubs and bathrooms for someone who isn't cruising. And please can I come on a night out with you and your friends?

lovestellenbosch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saw the hottest guy with the biggest cock at Liverpool Street tonight. I couldn't believe it. We wanked together for a while at the urinals but he wasn't interested in anything else
think i’ve seen him as well. can you describe him?

Zyz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't remember what I was talking about that specific time lol sorry

Are you saying that his hotness and size have been superseded? Or that your use of superlatives was injudicious? At least he was hot and big enough for you to be enthusiastic...

Condivo

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Just signed up to squirt.org it's great for looking at the cruising spots
That's one of the best sites to find cruising grounds around london and see how active they are. After COVID restrictions all of the best cruising places will be full again with guys. I will be definitely joining them.

rihrihroman

Superior Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's one of the best sites to find cruising grounds around london and see how active they are. After COVID restrictions all of the best cruising places will be full again with guys. I will be definitely joining them.

I can't wait

garbbon

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Cruising is gonna come back roaring !! I cannot wait for that liberation of freedom in genera ! Omg

Shyam Silva

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Let me know when and we'll have some fun :)

jimmymac4

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Seems a fair few parks I didn't even know about it have turned into cruising spots lately... Restrictions seemingly need not apply lol fellow men have become frustrated and just doing it after dark in the middle of open spaces previously known for just being, well, an open space lol each to their own but yeah a return to a good old cheeky wank / or opportunity to watch others wank/suck etc in a local spot during the lunch period is missed!

Rick2301

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not sure about Thursday specifically but Squirt says it's busy there
I used to go there years ago, it was busy every night. There are the toilets on the edge of the park, also in the park in the Rose Garden, and along the path that runs parallel with Park Lane up to Marble Arch.

Reactions: Littleluckas
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good morning lads,

Now restrictions are being eased i will be getting back to my naked cleaning!!

So excited cant wait to get back to work!!

Please let me know if you are interested on my other kik elliotthenudecleaner.

(LONDON & ESSEX)

Attachments