Cruising london

jimmymac4

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I go to this gym, happy to be watched ;)

Really? I am very close to the area but would never have thought anything would go down in a gym in Ealing of all places... I also know a few bruisers who go there (I probably look like one myself tbh) so wouldn't have thought. Interesting...

Reactions: itsalondonthing

hass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey I’m going to be in London next week. Any new updates on the cruising spots? Eg. London liverpool station, hampstead heath, waterloo station and etc.

Woofwoofwoofwoof

Experimental Member
Media
Have been enjoying Fitness First gyms in Central London recently - frosted glass cubicles that go transparent when there's water on them, always guys hanging around in the cubicles furthest from the entrance and fun to be had. Sometime five or six guys at a time. I guess those of us who enjoy showing off like that tend to be bigger in general because most of the cocks have been well above average and a few real monsters. The changing rooms and the sauna/steam rooms can be cruisey too.

Anyone got favourite Fitness First branches? A bunch of us could have meet in the steam room or showers, have some fun and make the regulars feel inadequate

SwitchyNZ

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't know about Fitness First, but The Gym near where I live is 24 hours, and post midnight is very cruisy. Long row of shower cubicles and commonly find the end one with someone in it who has left the door open.

Reactions: Woofwoofwoofwoof

hass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't know about Fitness First, but The Gym near where I live is 24 hours, and post midnight is very cruisy. Long row of shower cubicles and commonly find the end one with someone in it who has left the door open.
Which The Gym? :)

Woofwoofwoofwoof

Experimental Member
Media
Hampstead Heath

Anyone know the best times to go?
Really busy on a Friday night if it’s dry. Someone said there were different areas depending on what you’re into - would be interested to hear more about that.

Also up for a group wank on the Heath as suggested

Rick2301

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What about the Hampstead Heath men’s swimming pond? Any action to be had there/any especially good times to go?
I have not been to the pond but as far as I know, nothing happens there. It is staffed and guys just go there to swim. Because of covid you have to book a slot anyway so there will be no hanging around.
Highgate Men's Pond - City of London

Reactions: Woofwoofwoofwoof

Woofwoofwoofwoof

Experimental Member
Media
I have not been to the pond but as far as I know, nothing happens there. It is staffed and guys just go there to swim. Because of covid you have to book a slot anyway so there will be no hanging around.
Highgate Men's Pond - City of London
Cheers. Do you know anything about the different areas on the Heath itself? Or best times to go?

Rick2301

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cheers. Do you know anything about the different areas on the Heath itself? Or best times to go?
I was told years ago there are different areas depending what you are into but I don't know where they are. It's all in the area I showed on a map earlier in this thread. I used to just wander around it all, I think that is what most people do. It is busy all times, especially when the weather is nicer. If you haven't been before it's best to go in the daytime first so you can get your bearings as it isn't all flat, there are a lot of dips. I used to get there before it got dark, then once it is dark your eyes are more accustomed to it rather than turning up when it is dark.

AusOtter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have been enjoying Fitness First gyms in Central London recently - frosted glass cubicles that go transparent when there's water on them, always guys hanging around in the cubicles furthest from the entrance and fun to be had. Sometime five or six guys at a time. I guess those of us who enjoy showing off like that tend to be bigger in general because most of the cocks have been well above average and a few real monsters. The changing rooms and the sauna/steam rooms can be cruisey too.

Anyone got favourite Fitness First branches? A bunch of us could have meet in the steam room or showers, have some fun and make the regulars feel inadequate
Which of the fitness firsts do you recommend?

SwitchyNZ

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So it's not changed too much- the biggest change is that all the cabins are now hire only. Which whilst it's annoying, has led to a lot more open action- which I definitely prefer. The main difference with the refurb is everything now just smells better, looks better. It's not a new layout, just everything has been refreshed.

Reactions: Adventor and paruk

Rick2301

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pleasuredrome sauna is back open now. Absolutely wild on Friday night...
Haven't been there in years. I used to go after the bars closed every Fri & Sat and then leave there about 10.00am the next morning. Good times ;)

Reactions: Adventor

Rick2301

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What type of men actually go? Like is it majority older guys or do u get some actual fit young hung dudes too
When I used to go it was a very mixed age group, from the young ones that were 18+ to the older ones. It was very relaxed and there was someone for everyone.

Reactions: Adventor