Cruising london

Really? I am very close to the area but would never have thought anything would go down in a gym in Ealing of all places... I also know a few bruisers who go there (I probably look like one myself tbh) so wouldn't have thought. Interesting...
Mmm honestly I have not seen any action but at the same time didn't really look for it.

Zyz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So it's not changed too much- the biggest change is that all the cabins are now hire only. Which whilst it's annoying, has led to a lot more open action- which I definitely prefer. The main difference with the refurb is everything now just smells better, looks better. It's not a new layout, just everything has been refreshed.

I’m so glad to hear they’ve tarted the place up. I saw they’re supposed to be operating at 50% capacity. Is that actually happening? I’ll have to make a trip soon.

jimmymac4

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Inside the station, on the hammersmith/circle eastbound platform. Underneath the stairs

Haha good to know action is still going on. Although from my last two pass throughs at Baker Street, it was heavily patrolled. Probably won't be passing through again for those reasons but what time was it? And was it the usual eye contact at urinals before cubicle action?