Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Around Holborn on Thursday. Any recs?
I don't think there is anywhere around Holborn, not these days anyway. Many years ago Russell Square & Bloomsbury Square were heaving after dark but they have cut all the bushes down now and put gates on them so nothing happens there any more.

Reactions: Adventor

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone know if the toilets at Carnaby Street are open again?
I friend of mine went last week to find them and Broadwick both closed with a notice saying that 'these toilets are now closed' I suppose Covid has been a good opportunity to close the cottages, oh well, Liberty and M&S

Reactions: deleted1330047

Mickey Finn

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I visited the Imperial War Museum in Lambeth Road, SE1 recently and it struck me that the men's toilets on the ground floor are laid out in such a way as to make cottaging entirely possible. There are very secluded areas around some of the urinals not visible from the doorway. I have no idea whether anything ever happens there, nor would I wish to encourage it, but I thought I would mention it in the spirit of good fellowship.

dannyb69

Sexy Member
Media
Im in city most of the week. Not far from bank. If theres decent places close let me know! Ive visited royal exchange a couple times. The toilets in bank are closed atm due to covid. Liverpool st seems very tricky now but looks like stuff still happens? Heard runours about cannon st (gonna try tomorrow at 8am) and london bridge hilton but nor sure where the loos are in there?