crush on woman from college

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJbitop1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There’s a friend from college whom I knew but didn’t interact too much. She is very attractive but always kept to herself and had her friend group

We both majored in the same major. I didn’t hit on her or ask her out then but recently have been thinking of asking her out

She posted a job post which I assume is for her job so I’m guessing she’s looking for a replacement

I work in the same field but have a job elsewhere so not really looking to get that job unless it’s occasional contract work.

I messaged her recently via messenger and said “hey hope everything is well!
I saw your job post on the group
Are you looking at switching to another job?”

Haven’t received a response but looking for advice on how to go forward

If she doesn’t respond I’m not going to pursue too much

Going to her place of work (public Monday profit where anyone can walk in) is probably too creepy

Is this serious advice?

Does it read like serious advice?

leighton-meester-blair-waldorf.gif

You are “thinking of asking” someone out whom you are no longer in contact with?

And willing to stalk her to do it?

What is wrong with dudes these days?
No
She accepted my friend request
Tried to strike up a convo but she didn’t respond so may move on

We have many mutual friends so maybe I can let one of them know (who is close to her) they I may be interested in dating her

No

We have many mutual friends so maybe I can let one of them know (who is close to her) they I may be interested in dating her
Take the L if she's not responding to ur messages she's not interested. Involving others will be seen as potentially creepy by her or the mutual friends

Take the L if she's not responding to ur messages she's not interested. Involving others will be seen as potentially creepy by her or the mutual friends
And very middle and high school.

“Bobby, Jenny likes you, will you ask her out?”

Reactions: SubbySlutForBigDick
No

Involving others is creepy and immature

Reactions: SubbySlutForBigDick
Status
Not open for further replies.