Cuck wannabe

averagewhiteboy6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What’s your fantasy? Mine is to be cucked and fucked by a BBC… like I get to warm them both up… my wife and I sucking him off together… eating her out til she cums… perhaps even fucking her and making her cum a lot… while she continues to suck his massive cock… finally when i can’t handle the pussy any more and I feel like I’m going to explode in just a few thrusts he pulls away from her and says “stop. Stop fucking her right now.” … of course I do as I’m told and I stop moving… my cock twitching, seconds away from blasting off inside her spasming pussy…. “Don’t you dare cum either… you know I don’t get sloppy seconds! Now get out of my way and I’ll show you how to fuck a woman… and you better not cum before I do… or I’ll cum in your wife!” (Like he wasn’t gonna do that anyway) and I have to watch my wife getting pounded harder and deeper and stretched wider than I could ever dream of and realizing that I was merely fucking her…. Realizing she’s having eye rolling, body shaking, leg trembling , toe curling, soul racking orgasms with this absolute MAN and that I merely made her cum… and it’s the hottest thing I’ve ever seen but it physically hurts to hold back from cumming and without even touching it I begin shooting all over the bed…. I couldn’t stop it at all… I could tell he was agitated that I didn’t follow his order because he’s the Alpha and how dare I… then a smirk broke out across his face just before it twisted with the pleasure only orgasm can bring and he grunted like an animal as he emptied his huge, swollen black nuts so deep into my wife’s super tight orgasming pussy and just leaving it in there while he lays on top of her and they kiss and laugh and whisper dirty things into each other’s ears… till he finally pulls out and tells me if I don’t her to be pregnant i better clean her out… and i immediately begin licking and sucking his cum out of her pussy making her cum even more… when it seems I’ve gotten all I could he tells me to clean him off as well… so of course begin sucking her cum off his BBC like a man gone wild and he gets hard in my mouth and I just keep sucking him til he starts to twitch… he bends me over and shoves his huge cock in my ass and fucks me silly, blowing a gigantic load deep in my ass after making me blow a solid load all of which happening right in front of my wife who is still recovering from the pounding of a lifetime and interstellar orgasms of her own…