cucking question

emotwunk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
so, i have a female friend who i would consider one of my besties. she's been in a relationship with her bf for 4 years now. before she got with him we used to be "fuck buddies" but that stopped when i got into a serious relationship and she did as well. recently, she's been joking about our past, hinting that she misses it. i'm not attracted to her anymore and ignore her comments or just laugh them off. plus i have an open relationship gf and she doesn't know about our past. imho, it would be awkward since we all hang out.

the other day, my friend asked if i was into cucking, which of course she already knows I am because we had discussed this before when we would hook up. i asked her why was she bringing this up and she said her bf and her had a fantasy about him watching her get fucked by another guy. they don't know anyone else they could trust as much as me and wanted to know if i was down. i honestly don't have any issues fucking another guy's gf in front of him (in fact it it's a huge turn on), but they are friends of mine and i'm afraid it will change the relationship i have with them. my head says no, my cock says yes.

has anyone else done this with a couple that were friends? if so, what was the outcome?

Reactions: jerryteroga
No matter the advice given, I feel a multi-part story coming on for the indulgence of the OP. Nevertheless, I cannot help taking the bait. You neither "ignore her comments" nor "just laugh them off." You tell her you are not interested in participating because you are "not attracted to her anymore" (at least, not sexually) and wish to preserve a friendship you value. Doing so takes a degree of self-confidence, control, and integrity I'm not sure you possess, but it represents a step in the right direction for anyone who is trying to be true to himself and not captive to his sexual urges.

No matter the advice given, I feel a multi-part story coming on for the indulgence of the OP. Nevertheless, I cannot help taking the bait. You neither "ignore her comments" nor "just laugh them off." You tell her you are not interested in participating because you are "not attracted to her anymore" (at least, not sexually) and wish to preserve a friendship you value. Doing so takes a degree of self-confidence, control, and integrity I'm not sure you possess, but it represents a step in the right direction for anyone who is trying to be true to himself and not captive to his sexual urges.
i know the right thing to do is to be firm and say "no". i was just curious if anyone else had a similar situation and how it affected their friendship afterwards.

i'm not sexually attracted to either person at all, just the idea itself.

Disaster. It was a MFM three way with a best friend and his girl when we were university students so it wasn't a cuck situation though he did watch she and I go at it when he wasn't otherwise engaged. A month or so later he went berserk when she expressed interest in doing it again. Insane jealousy. They broke up over it and I lost both as friends. No more sex with close friends after that for me. There are friends and there are lovers and never the twain shall meet. :cool:

That said I bulled for other couples I knew as acquaintances, coworkers (but not in my office), friends of friends, IOW "friends" but no one with whom I was really tight.

For example for several years I cucked for an elderly co-worker after he retired. HIs much younger wife and I were already hooking up with his approval because he was incapable due to age & health issues. At his request she and I sometimes did it while he watched.

If you do it it WILL change your relationship with them. If you're afraid it will be awkward for you it probably will. Question is can you live with the awkward?

No matter how much I love close friends I keep them platonic.

Reactions: emotwunk
so, i have a female friend who i would consider one of my besties. she's been in a relationship with her bf for 4 years now. before she got with him we used to be "fuck buddies" but that stopped when i got into a serious relationship and she did as well. recently, she's been joking about our past, hinting that she misses it. i'm not attracted to her anymore and ignore her comments or just laugh them off. plus i have an open relationship gf and she doesn't know about our past. imho, it would be awkward since we all hang out.

the other day, my friend asked if i was into cucking, which of course she already knows I am because we had discussed this before when we would hook up. i asked her why was she bringing this up and she said her bf and her had a fantasy about him watching her get fucked by another guy. they don't know anyone else they could trust as much as me and wanted to know if i was down. i honestly don't have any issues fucking another guy's gf in front of him (in fact it it's a huge turn on), but they are friends of mine and i'm afraid it will change the relationship i have with them. my head says no, my cock says yes.

has anyone else done this with a couple that were friends? if so, what was the outcome?
My partner and I go with other couples, what you described is not cucking. That's hard swapping.

You should suggest to your friend that they find a swingers club in their area. There you will find more than enough willing and able men to fulfill her fantasy.

If you do it it WILL change your relationship with them. If you're afraid it will be awkward for you it probably will. Question is can you live with the awkward?
this is what i'm afraid of. we have a very active social life together as is. i think this cucking thing will be awkward and will change things. can i live with it? yes. can they? idk. i'd hate to lose our friendship over it.

Reactions: halcyondays
My partner and I go with other couples, what you described is not cucking. That's hard swapping.
i assumed cucking is when a guy fucks another guy's partner in front of him. which is what they are proposing. he would just sit and watch, maybe jerk off. she also said he was cool if we did it without him present, just so he knows about it.

i know the right thing to do is to be firm and say "no". i was just curious if anyone else had a similar situation and how it affected their friendship afterwards.

i'm not sexually attracted to either person at all, just the idea itself.
Other people's experiences in a similar situation are irrelevant to your decision because the outcomes of their choices depended on a myriad of circumstances different from yours. You should apply your own values and sense of self to your circumstances to determine your own course of action. Now, if you are entertained by the stories of others, that is your prerogative, but I suggest you don't use those stories as input.

Reactions: GallusMeus
Well. In my experience, that’ll probably end poorly for her and her relationship if the man is truly not a cuck, and he is okay with the idea of you fucking here whenever you want. Even if that’s not the agreement, if he isn’t truly a cuck, and you have a bigger cock than him (I assume you do in this situation) then regardless of the agreement he’s going to be jealous and assume that you two are fucking any time you hang out with your friend.

If you’re in an open relationship with your gf, I find it odd you haven’t told her about your past hookups with your friend. Do you think there will be jealousy if your gf knows?

If you’re in an open relationship with your gf, I find it odd you haven’t told her about your past hookups with your friend. Do you think there will be jealousy if your gf knows?
when we first got together we were not open, it happened over time. i initially didn't tell her about the prior hookups for a myriad of reasons, now it's too late without it being an issue (she'll wonder why i wasn't honest to begin with). i'd rather just let sleeping dogs lie.

i assumed cucking is when a guy fucks another guy's partner in front of him. which is what they are proposing. he would just sit and watch, maybe jerk off. she also said he was cool if we did it without him present, just so he knows about it.
Prior history is not an issue. So just have a foursome....a hard swap.

You can go with his woman and he can go with your woman....everybody is satisfied.

If they asked you specifally it is because they feel confortable and trust you and they expect you meet there needs. I would say you have nothing to worry about, they seem like legit resonable people and i dont see any problems arrising

Reactions: emotwunk
Prior history is not an issue. So just have a foursome....a hard swap.

You can go with his woman and he can go with your woman....everybody is satisfied.
the big turn on for them is that it's a humiliating cucking experience. she and her bf specifically asked that i be very verbal. i'm into that aspect as well.