Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the idea of MFM. I think it is amazing energy.
I love to have a 2nd round of sex with my wife after I filled her. It feels amazing and wet.

But the idea of combining the 2 things doesn’t do it for me. MFM with condoms or cum on her.

But I know I have a unique view on cum: probably 90% don’t like the idea of sharing cum and 10% like the idea of using it as lube. And I am the rounding error that likes using mine as lube and eating mine out of her pussy lol

domeboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love the idea of MFM. I think it is amazing energy.
I love to have a 2nd round of sex with my wife after I filled her. It feels amazing and wet.

But the idea of combining the 2 things doesn’t do it for me. MFM with condoms or cum on her.

But I know I have a unique view on cum: probably 90% don’t like the idea of sharing cum and 10% like the idea of using it as lube. And I am the rounding error that likes using mine as lube and eating mine out of her pussy lol
We began years ago when 2 buddies were divorced and wife and I let them join us for dinner.
One night after 420 and a few wines, the guys were whining about not having sex. We listened and while wife excused herself, they told me it's been 2 months etc. I left to find wife dressed in hot panties and heels prepping for sex with her fav. Dildo. She sucked me hard then we found the guys and the look when we walked in. Priceless.
She let them do it all and a girl neighbor joined. After guys fucked wife and came in mouth, pussy, ass, neighbor cleaned
I blew wads 3 times and I watched my buddies eat creampie after creampie then they sucked each other and took cum while I fucked wife and neighbor together.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My first wife and I were swingers, and my current wife and I are also in the lifestyle. My first wife was the one who got me into the "sloppy seconds" deal. Since I love to watch and share my woman with other men I just naturally got her after one or more men had already filled her pussy or ass. Feeling another man's/ men's cum in her while I fuck her is a HUGE turnon for me, and her. But I usually go down on her before I fuck her because I love eating cum out/off of her!

domeboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
done it many times, love it. Its the best lube.

and for me personally, pounding a chick while seeing his cum on her face OMG...
Try having your wife unload a few cocks in her mouth and pussy then use the cum anyway you want.

H.ricky

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve actually have been in this situation many times and I don’t care. For me when I’m fucking I’m fucking…so I’m not necessarily thinking about a load left in before me rather it’s in a girl’s pussy mouth or ass.

I’ve gangbanged or ran trains on several women. Participated with my actual brothers and really close friends. So that could also be why it’s not that serious to me as well because of the level of comfort

domeboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I personally love the feeling of another guys cum in a pussy when i fuck them
Me too, love to see my cock white and frothy after churning cum, even hotter if it's my wife after several guys unload in her. The look, smell and feelings makes me shoot big hot ropes.

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Me too, love to see my cock white and frothy after churning cum, even hotter if it's my wife after several guys unload in her. The look, smell and feelings makes me shoot big hot ropes.
i know, she likes DP too, and i can feel the other guys dick in her

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried it once and both he and I wore a condom. He could've gone in without one as it was his girl, but he felt I would be more comfortable with it if he was wearing one, which I was and appreciated. And yes, I did go in after he did.

Reactions: ricd250584

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I've never had the pleasure of a threesome but I don't think I'd have any problem fucking her after somebody else did. His cum would make help to lube her up for me. I would probably want to lick his cum out of her pussy.
Never experienced it, but just thought of fucking a chick after a guy has already cummed inside her, would make me blow very very easily.

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience in college was the same, since I was the largest of my Frat brothers they begged me to go last so I would not stretch her out for them. I had no problem getting sloppy seconds, thirds or fourths. It is certainly not cool anymore for group sex on a woman and so I don't know if it still happens today on campuses. Kind of ashamed that we treated women different then, but it sure was great times to be in college. I had to teach my boys to respect women and treat them differently and make sure you get a go sign. Use your phone to have her say fuck me. Its a different world today.

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience in college was the same, since I was the largest of my Frat brothers they begged me to go last so I would not stretch her out for them. I had no problem getting sloppy seconds, thirds or fourths. It is certainly not cool anymore for group sex on a woman and so I don't know if it still happens today on campuses. Kind of ashamed that we treated women different then, but it sure was great times to be in college. I had to teach my boys to respect women and treat them differently and make sure you get a go sign. Use your phone to have her say fuck me. Its a different world today.
Thanks for the like, What is your story?