Cum Load Cocktail For Bigger Loads?

D

deleted1025121

I'm trying to take supplements that increase my load size. I find the older I'm getting the less size of a load I ejaculate. In my 20s/30s I was a shooter and could shoot across the room. But now it just kind of dribbles out and the amount I dribble is hardly anything. Especially if I jack off daily.

So I've done some research and started taking these. Curious what you middle age and older guys think of these supplements and have they helped you any? Or which ones can I eliminate or ones to add? I hate taking stuff I dont really need.

Lecithin
B12
Zinc
Vitamin D3
Niacinamide
D-Aspartic Acid
Ashwaganda Root Powder Pills

Celery Seed (I tried this alone awhile ago it felt like it was upsetting my stomach and I didn't see a clear increase in load size, so I stopped it).

How long should I wait to see any results?

Barbarian73

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
My Doctor told me to start taking Nature Made brand Super C vitamin complex $8 for 60 tablets 1x daily when Covid hit. It's...
- 450 mcg vitamin A - 50% daily value
- 900 mg vitamin C - 1000% dv
- 25 mcg vitamin D3 - 125% dv
- 15 mg vitamin E - 100% dv
- 11 mg Zinc - 100% dv
This on top of my regular daily multivitamin. Hadn't had sex or solo play at that time just being too busy, but when I started back to my regular routines I noticed my loads had quite a bit more volume, much whiter, thicker and creamier even when I dropped a load several days in a row. It was a couple weeks maybe three when I noticed the change. Try it, it worked for me and you'll be saving a bunch of $$, LOL!

D

deleted1025121

My Doctor told me to start taking Nature Made brand Super C vitamin complex $8 for 60 tablets 1x daily when Covid hit. It's...
- 11 mg Zinc - 100% dv
This on top of my regular daily multivitamin. Hadn't had sex or solo play at that time just being too busy, but when I started back to my regular routines I noticed my loads had quite a bit more volume, much whiter, thicker and creamier even when I dropped a load several days in a row. It was a couple weeks maybe three when I noticed the change. Try it, it worked for me and you'll be saving a bunch of $$, LOL!

Yea, no doubt. All these things I'm taking is adding up $$$. I stopped the ashwaganda as it made me feel weird. Hard to describe. And I haven't really noticed any load size change yet. Thanks for the tip!

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
- 11 mg Zinc - 100% dv
You can drop a load on my face.

Reactions: deepthroatsucker

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
L-arginine, Zinc and watermelon work for me ….
Much more cum pours out and it’s a creamy pearl white. I’ve tried all the supps from A to Z and now keep it simple with these.
The nutrients, natural sugar and water in the watermelon add to hydration more than anything.

D

deleted1025121

L-arginine, Zinc and watermelon work for me ….
Much more cum pours out and it’s a creamy pearl white. I’ve tried all the supps from A to Z and now keep it simple with these.
The nutrients, natural sugar and water in the watermelon add to hydration more than anything.
What is your dosage on these? And how much watermelon do you eat?

Reactions: massuncutjock

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What is your dosage on these? And how much watermelon do you eat?

just a normal amount as a snack - I don’t overdo it

zinc - 30mg a day
Larginine/ citrulline — 1000mg/ 500 mg a day

Elixir

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
just a normal amount as a snack - I don’t overdo it

zinc - 30mg a day
Larginine/ citrulline — 1000mg/ 500 mg a day

Interesting!

Does anyone know what particular brands are good for things like larginine?

Reactions: Gj816

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm trying to take supplements that increase my load size. I find the older I'm getting the less size of a load I ejaculate. In my 20s/30s I was a shooter and could shoot across the room. But now it just kind of dribbles out and the amount I dribble is hardly anything. Especially if I jack off daily.

So I've done some research and started taking these. Curious what you middle age and older guys think of these supplements and have they helped you any? Or which ones can I eliminate or ones to add? I hate taking stuff I dont really need.

Lecithin
B12
Zinc
Vitamin D3
Niacinamide
D-Aspartic Acid
Ashwaganda Root Powder Pills

Celery Seed (I tried this alone awhile ago it felt like it was upsetting my stomach and I didn't see a clear increase in load size, so I stopped it).

How long should I wait to see any results?
Out of your list the only one I take is Lecithin which I get in softgel capsules. I take three or four 1325mg caps daily but every few weeks I will have a break. Whilst you're on a course keep up your fluid intake. They help increase the amount of my cum and precum quite dramatically. The other day I was edging on webcam for about an hour and then shot a huge load over my chest and face, much to the amazement of the guy watching. It was really squirting hard and fast. I am 61.

domeboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
- 11 mg Zinc - 100% dv
Zinc turns cum white and thick

Eric Says

Experimental Member
Media
Washington DC (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Every now and then I try some of these supplements. I don't notice much of a difference. I think it was wheat germ that made my cum a little thicker. I usually shoot twice a day. Sometimes more. So, I have less to shoot because I shoot more often. I'm ok with that. But, I think my husband would like it if I shot more. So, I'm open to trying other routines.

Eric Says

Experimental Member
Media
Washington DC (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is one routine I tried from another list serve.

(1) L-Arginine, 1000mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1000mg
(2) Zinc, 50mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 50mg
(3) Pygeum, 100mg Strength, Taken 2 times daily = 200mg
(4) Lecithin, 1200mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1200mg

D

deleted1025121

This is one routine I tried from another list serve.

(1) L-Arginine, 1000mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1000mg
(2) Zinc, 50mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 50mg
(3) Pygeum, 100mg Strength, Taken 2 times daily = 200mg
(4) Lecithin, 1200mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1200mg

Thats a lot of zinc you're taking if you're not also taking calcium, iron or magnesium to offset it. I've ready one shouldn't take more than 11-15mg max a day...and also taking too much zinc long term can cause prostate cancer. Thats what WebMD says.

Reactions: Gj816 and Eric Says

Triplexintx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
- 11 mg Zinc - 100% dv
what is your regular daily multivitamin?

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Out of your list the only one I take is Lecithin which I get in softgel capsules. I take three or four 1325mg caps daily but every few weeks I will have a break. Whilst you're on a course keep up your fluid intake. They help increase the amount of my cum and precum quite dramatically. The other day I was edging on webcam for about an hour and then shot a huge load over my chest and face, much to the amazement of the guy watching. It was really squirting hard and fast. I am 61.
Fantastic!!

Reactions: goldscorpguy

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Already tried it. Did nothing for me.
Celery seed did nothing for me. I apply lots of liquid Vitamin E onto my cock and balls, take a daily male multivitamin, and saw palmetto. Other friends on here report extra big loads from zinc and lechitin.

Last edited: