Cumming inside

adam4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My man says it's the best thing ever. It's almost as if he's having a seizure. I always joke he's going to get a heart attack one of these times.

Reactions: minimalvibes

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Every time my wife and I fuck sex is just the best thing ever!
God could have make the sex act just that an act without any pleasurable feeling. But He didn't. He made it the most pleasurable thine a man and woman can do together. Man cannot substitute a pussy and a woman cannot substitute a cock. But together when I slide my cock inside my wifes pussy it is the best feeling on the face on the earth. This makes me think God gave it to mankind to use as a beautiful thing. To use as the bond between a man and a woman. As a bond between man and wife. The glue that holds a marriage love together. I think he mean for us to do it. It is stress reliever unlike anything else on earth. Money cannot buy the relief that a man and a woman get when they have an orgasm. There is nothing like it. When I shoot my cum deep inside my wifes pussy I get a satisfaction unlike anything else. If I climax and shoot my cum outside her pussy it is not as satisfying as when I deposit my cum inside her pussy. "That is normal. That is the way it way designed by Almighty God. I love to cum and shoot my cum deep inside my wifes pussy. She even gets satisfaction out of me cumming inside her pussy. Its a great feeling for her when she sees and feels my body climax and reach orgasm from the pleasure of her pussy stoking my cock. Her pussy massaging my cock and bringing me to an orgasm unlike anything else on earth. She sees and feels my body shake and convulse to the point my cock explodes inside her pussy. She can feel it expand inside her pussy when I am fucking her pussy. She can see it get bigger when I start fucking her pussy. She can feel the head of my cock pounding and exploring every inch of her pussy by my cock until it explodes with pleasure from her pussy and she feels the result when my cum hit the back of her pussy. She sees what cumming inside her pussy does for me even after we fuck. I am a sweeter, calmer man than before we fucked. She knows the benefits of loving her husband with her pussy and letting me put my cock inside her pussy. She feels as much pleasure as I do when we fuck. She tells me all the time there is nothing like have my cock inside her pussy. Together a cock inside a pussy make beautiful music together.

Vagina...there is no substitute.

Maybe that's why they call "crack" crack! Because its so fucking adicktive!

I am getting old so I don't cum in girls. I like cumming in my woman or anybody's women that may be available. The nice thing about getting older is I can do other guys moms, aunts and grandmas as well if they want some action. I only do sisters if they are in the over 30 MILF range.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How does it feel, in your own words, when you cum inside your girl? . . . Do you remember the first time you did?
I was 23 when I got to experience the intensity of first-time sex between two virgins. I was not prepared for the emotional intensity of the experience, nor the physical intensity of a vagina enveloping my erection. I fought my orgasm from the moment I broke through her hymen, and lasted only 3 or 4 strokes - about 15 - 20 seconds, max. As the point-of-no-return hit me, I thought, "What is about to happen is how a girl gets pregnant. Should I pull out?" In fact, my body would NOT have pulled out no matter how much my mind may have told it to do so. I made the cum-thrust and filled her cervix with my seed.

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's my favorite place to cum - deep inside her. I think that there's something primal going on deep in my mind that intensifies the experience. 'Magical' was used before... that's a good way to describe it. Unlike cumming any other way.

Frankgr

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's my favorite place to cum - deep inside her. I think that there's something primal going on deep in my mind that intensifies the experience. 'Magical' was used before... that's a good way to describe it. Unlike cumming any other way.
Yes, I think the key word there is primal. It's what men are meant to do.

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It does feel good, especially if my partner cums at the same time (we're getting pretty good at that( because she tightens just as I'm at my most sensitive and that feels awesome.

Sometimes I get the urge to whip it out and cum on her though and she likes that too.

The main thing though I think, is that staying inside her to cum seems like the most primal urge and most of the time I probably couldn't withdraw at that moment even if I had to.

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It does feel good, especially if my partner cums at the same time (we're getting pretty good at that( because she tightens just as I'm at my most sensitive and that feels awesome.

Sometimes I get the urge to whip it out and cum on her though and she likes that too.

The main thing though I think, is that staying inside her to cum seems like the most primal urge and most of the time I probably couldn't withdraw at that moment even if I had to.
Didn't notice that other guys had used the word primal too until I posted so I just really want to suggest that, I guess for gay guys cumming in your partner's ass or mouth might fulfill that primal urge for you. It would feel different in terms of the sensation but I wouldn't suggest that cumming inside a woman is in some way more proper.

8city

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i love cumming inside my wife... and having sex without condom... the sensation of a super lubbed pussy it's the best!!!

but i have a problem... my wife have a deep vagina, but it's extremely sensitive... cumming inside her have a bad result.. multiplicates the soreness that generates the combination of hard sex and my big cock.....if i cum inside her, i cant' have sex for 3-4 days...

so i have to wear condoms always.. however, my wife continue to perceive when i'm stating to cum, and i produce big load, so she don't less the sensation of my cock erupting....

Reactions: Stabilo

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, the first time I came (sans condom) inside of a woman I was kind of forced to do it. She kept riding me when I told her I was about to cum. She kept riding me harder and faster until my hips thrust upwards and I started shooting inside of her. It was the best orgasm I had up to that point!!!!!

And this is why the pull-out method of birth control is so unreliable because it is not only our own instinct to stay in until we've unloaded but hers too.

Back to the original question, "good" seems a bit tame, "Fucking fantastic" would more like it.

In more detail, for the primitive, animalistic part of our brains, an orgasm is always an intensely pleasurable however you get there but to be following your instinct in its purest form and to be so close to her as you bury your cock as far as it will go definitely adds something extra.

And I think Black Frost also has a point about the higher functions of our brain:

There's something both erotic and spiritual about it. The fact that she (or he, I suppose, but I don't get the same level of that with other guys) would not only allow me to put a part of myself into her, but also that she'd want me to leave something of myself inside her, afterward? That's...always been rather mind-blowing to me.

And for me the times we were trying for a baby were out of this world. Thinking that she not only wanted my sperm inside her but that she wanted one of them to meet her egg and become part of our baby that grew inside her was the best ego trip I have ever experienced.