Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is a nature intended. The feeling is indescribable, especially if you are both cumin at the same time.

I'm squirting my load inside her, and she's milking every last drop of cum from my balls at the same time. It is awesomely amazing.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I barely manged to pull out this morning. Missionary position is the devil.

Yeah, but you can do some serious grinding and get deep inside her in missionary.

iamjustme65

Loved Member
Media
Cumming vaginally is whole levels better than masturbation.
One - there is the emotional aspect. Second - the dominant feeling which is satisfying and highly intimate.
And then finally there is how you feel after words.
When masturbating, the instant you cum... you just clean up and go on. There is no emotional effects.
With sex, I feel more "manly" I guess. It is an ego boost.

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Every time my wife and I fuck sex is just the best thing ever!
God could have make the sex act just that an act without any pleasurable feeling. But He didn't. He made it the most pleasurable thine a man and woman can do together. Man cannot substitute a pussy and a woman cannot substitute a cock. But together when I slide my cock inside my wifes pussy it is the best feeling on the face on the earth. This makes me think God gave it to mankind to use as a beautiful thing. To use as the bond between a man and a woman. As a bond between man and wife. The glue that holds a marriage love together. I think he mean for us to do it. It is stress reliever unlike anything else on earth. Money cannot buy the relief that a man and a woman get when they have an orgasm. There is nothing like it. When I shoot my cum deep inside my wifes pussy I get a satisfaction unlike anything else. If I climax and shoot my cum outside her pussy it is not as satisfying as when I deposit my cum inside her pussy. "That is normal. That is the way it way designed by Almighty God. I love to cum and shoot my cum deep inside my wifes pussy. She even gets satisfaction out of me cumming inside her pussy. Its a great feeling for her when she sees and feels my body climax and reach orgasm from the pleasure of her pussy stoking my cock. Her pussy massaging my cock and bringing me to an orgasm unlike anything else on earth. She sees and feels my body shake and convulse to the point my cock explodes inside her pussy. She can feel it expand inside her pussy when I am fucking her pussy. She can see it get bigger when I start fucking her pussy. She can feel the head of my cock pounding and exploring every inch of her pussy by my cock until it explodes with pleasure from her pussy and she feels the result when my cum hit the back of her pussy. She sees what cumming inside her pussy does for me even after we fuck. I am a sweeter, calmer man than before we fucked. She knows the benefits of loving her husband with her pussy and letting me put my cock inside her pussy. She feels as much pleasure as I do when we fuck. She tells me all the time there is nothing like have my cock inside her pussy. Together a cock inside a pussy make beautiful music together.
yes cumming feels so good...i am glad u cum deep in her pussy

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted814719

43 years into my marriage, I still tell my wife that cumming inside her pussy is the BEST feeling in the world. Those few seconds of euphoria are like nothing else I've experienced (and, no, I've never used any illegal drugs).

I love having my cock sucked. I relish the minutes that my wife will spend sucking, licking, teasing my cock and balls with her tongue. But in spite of whatever oral skills she might have, I've always found it difficult to cum with just oral. But fucking her pussy - never, never have I failed to cum.

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
43 years into my marriage, I still tell my wife that cumming inside her pussy is the BEST feeling in the world. Those few seconds of euphoria are like nothing else I've experienced (and, no, I've never used any illegal drugs).

I love having my cock sucked. I relish the minutes that my wife will spend sucking, licking, teasing my cock and balls with her tongue. But in spite of whatever oral skills she might have, I've always found it difficult to cum with just oral. But fucking her pussy - never, never have I failed to cum.
i bet you agree with me how hot it is for a woman to walk around knowing your sperm is swimmimg inside her

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i bet you agree with me how hot it is for a woman to walk around knowing your sperm is swimmimg inside her
For sure!! I love hearing her tell me the next day that she is still leaking my cum!! I get so turned on by it.

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For sure!! I love hearing her tell me the next day that she is still leaking my cum!! I get so turned on by it.
yes its such a turn on then i often end up having sex with her again to cum inside her more i love knowing my Italian sperm is swimmimg in her pussy

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You mean cumming inside without a condom?
The sensation was fairly similar to cumming with the condom on, we could be creating life if you think about it but on the moment it’s all for the pleasure.
Cumming together it’s awesome, but catching up is great too.

Reactions: Gj816 and diver6

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You mean cumming inside without a condom?
The sensation was fairly similar to cumming with the condom on, we could be creating life if you think about it but on the moment it’s all for the pleasure.
Cumming together it’s awesome, but catching up is great too.
yes at the moment it brings a lot of pleasure

Reactions: Gj816