Cumming inside

D

deleted1629561

Nothing better then thrusting that last time as your shaft fills with hot juicy thick cum ready to burst inside your babes wet pussy. Especially when she clamps down on your balls at the same time squeezing every drop of cum out of your dick with her muscles. So damn hot

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing better then thrusting that last time as your shaft fills with hot juicy thick cum ready to burst inside your babes wet pussy. Especially when she clamps down on your balls at the same time squeezing every drop of cum out of your dick with her muscles. So damn hot
oh yes you feel better after and knowing your cum swims up her vagina is hot

Thickbear96

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, if we have sex in the morning, I do kind of chuckle knowing that her panties are going to be very wet as she goes about her day.

Especially when mine will send me naughty pics occasionally or texts that tell me details. Especially if she’s left to go grocery shopping and tells me she is all sticky. I can’t wait till she gets home and I can lick that pussy and full her again.

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love having my balls squeezed when I'm cumming!

Thickbear96

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So that first time I ever came in a girl I was dating back when I was 21 was certainly a huge deal. She was my first and I asked prior too. She agreed of course and reminded me of the consequences of her pill did not work and my sperm was able to defeat the defensive line. Lol. Afterwards it would be an occasional thing that just happened when the moment was right.

Later down the road other women I had relationships with would turn back and ask for me to fill them. And we all know that can be in the top ten of hot things a woman can say.

But for about 13 years now I have been snipped. Boys let me tell you despite my apprehension and fears of surgery it was worth it. And I can say nearly every time I have sex with my wife I cum in her. In fact she pretty well leaves me no choice. She almost demands it. Lol. I get to cum on her plenty once a month when during the week the pussy is shut down.

But in my defense I can’t help it and can’t pull out even when she tells me to cum on her ass or tits or face. It truly is magical and is something we have a personal connection with. I mean she literally gives me some of the best orgasams I have ever had. Generally doggy is our favorite position. And I can his her cervix when all the conditions are going on. Sometimes I swear her cervix reaches up and as she calls it kisses the underside of my cock. This sends an electrical shockwave through both of us. Her pussy clamps down and my cock swells as I release into her. And as someone else mentioned she too says she feels my cum hit inside her and coat her walls. I’ll stay in her flexing my cock as she’s milks me of everything I have.

I love pulling out and looking down at her gaping pussy as a few seconds later my cum flows out of her onto the sheets. This is followed sometimes by me licking her.

There is something about laying there In bed and reaching between her thighs afterwards and petting her swollen pussy that’s leaking cum down to her ass. Before long we are kissing again and she’s got me licking her clit and my cock comes back to life. Sliding back into her used pussy releases an aroma of sex which drives us both wild. As a man it’s empowering to know she’s mine and I’m leaving my mark. It’s especially fun when she leaves and has our fresh fuck scent on her and a friend of hers picks up on it.

Thomas82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Feels so sexually connected and delivered afterwards! Love the feeling arter pounding pushing my cock deep, holding it still and spurting while she moans and squeezes in every drop. Just this morning released a week’s load ballsdeep inside her. Rock hard knowing she’s leaking my cum while we are going out of the house...

domeboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, if we have sex in the morning, I do kind of chuckle knowing that her panties are going to be very wet as she goes about her day.
I have seen a hot woman at the grocery recently who had cum drops on back of her leg at checkout. As they were bagging her groceries she smiled at me, damn she knew.

randomed

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love having my balls flicked, teased, and pulled when I'm cumming.
No flicking for me but being rough with the squeezing and tugging makes it so much better. Cumming inside a wet pussy without condom, oh man, no words can describe that climax and skin to skin connection.

D

deleted814719

No flicking for me but being rough with the squeezing and tugging makes it so much better. Cumming inside a wet pussy without condom, oh man, no words can describe that climax and skin to skin connection.
Odd, isn't it, that a guy would enjoy the rough handling of his balls. I ask my wife to play roughly with me when she gives me a handjob. It really heightens the pleasure for me. I don't pretend to understand it as I've never enjoyed sticking pins in me, burning myself, etc. But rough ball play? Sign me up!

Reactions: hotguy88 and Gj816

randomed

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Odd, isn't it, that a guy would enjoy the rough handling of his balls. I ask my wife to play roughly with me when she gives me a handjob. It really heightens the pleasure for me. I don't pretend to understand it as I've never enjoyed sticking pins in me, burning myself, etc. But rough ball play? Sign me up!
Absolutely. Unaroused state, a squeeze would hurt like hell. When aroused, squeeze it harder. Come on use some strength. That's it. Ha.

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I blacked out cumming loud twice last night balls deep inside a tight pussy while stoned. Fucking incredible. I only pulled out because I came so hard my cock felt like it blew off

randomed

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i think that it's very masculine to leave my sperms in the bottom of her uterus..it's very horny
I agree. Especially when both cum together and I like to leave it in there pulsating away. Pull out soft after recovering from the orgasms. Amazing.

gradyg1981

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me, shooting my load inside my woman is amazing. it's the push where I go all the way in, balls slapped against her pussy, and the pressure the skin behind my dick is amazing. Then top that off with exploding inside of her is next level. My favorite is when she flexes on it as I continue to shoot. I love it.

eltoro45

Legendary Member
Media
Long Beach, California, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best feeling in the world, close second would be feeling a woman's pussy contract as she cums all over your cock.

On topic, here's a vid of me pumping the wife and finishing in her:

View media item 8993501