Cumming too quick

delarocha420

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First time posting!

So I recently hooked up with a really hot friend of mine for the second time. He's pretty big and I'm very inexperienced (this was my 4th time, and the first time that it actually felt good). At first it wouldn't fit, but then he ate me out some and it slid right in. It was fucking GREAT while it lasted, but...it didn't last that long. I'm not sure how long he was fucking me (because I was high as balls) but it couldn't have been for more than 5-7 minutes. I didn't come....

I'm really confused cause this guy has been fucking since he was 12 (we're both 20) and he gets a lot of girls. Am I just really tight? Hard to please? Will it get better next time? I really don't know why he came so quick, but I really want to hook up with him again. Any insight is greatly appreciated!

frankli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hey, sorry to hear it. Although you are disappointed, you could still take it as a compliment. You might be tight, and he might be big, but also you might be a very sexy hot woman for him, and this will add to his pleasure.
Next time he can try: thicker condom; having a break ( or a pre-jack off) then giving a longer ride for his 2nd cumming; ask him to try and keep going ( although this might mean he thinks of other unsexy things/ people. There are also sprays to dull his sensitivity- 'mandelay'(?) in US.
Its a drag being a quick cummer- I have to use some of these tricks myself.
Happy arching.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First time posting!

So I recently hooked up with a really hot friend of mine for the second time. He's pretty big and I'm very inexperienced (this was my 4th time, and the first time that it actually felt good). At first it wouldn't fit, but then he ate me out some and it slid right in. It was fucking GREAT while it lasted, but...it didn't last that long. I'm not sure how long he was fucking me (because I was high as balls) but it couldn't have been for more than 5-7 minutes. I didn't come....

I'm really confused cause this guy has been fucking since he was 12 (we're both 20) and he gets a lot of girls. Am I just really tight? Hard to please? Will it get better next time? I really don't know why he came so quick, but I really want to hook up with him again. Any insight is greatly appreciated!

5-7 minutes of actual intercourse is probably about average. I average 5-10 minutes, but the time can vary for all kinds of reasons. If she wants it hard, fast and deep, I'm going to be lucky to last more than a minute or two. I usually start out at a much slower pace and build up to the fast and furious when we want to cum.

Your first time together is just that .. your first time. Keep seeing and enjoying each other and see what happens.

Some practical advice:
I can only last so long when fucking in just one position, so switching positions every 5 minutes or so has allowed me to go 15-20 minutes, and on rare ocassions as much as 30 minutes. When I have lasted 20-30 minutes, most women are more than ready for me to cum, as they are getting sore.

Foreplay, foreplay, foreplay! the more you work each other into a frenzy, the less the duration of intercourse itself is going to matter.

Finally, rest up and go for round 2, or 3 or 4 ... I always seem to last longer the 2nd time.

Try again, have fun, enjoy each other, then let us know how things turn out.

it happens especially when your high your sensations and imaginations are heightened so probably gave him a sensory overload and pop there it is...which also means your really hot or he really likes you.. so just try again.. now i wonder if a person would be this understanding on a random hook-up rather than a arranged situation

D_Macaulay_Cuchold

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You just made him cum fast... not ur fault it was tight and super wet lol and u were high so he was more sensitive than usual and if he came that fast he probably didn't use a condom lol

delarocha420

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5-7 minutes of actual intercourse is probably about average. I average 5-10 minutes, but the time can vary for all kinds of reasons. If she wants it hard, fast and deep, I'm going to be lucky to last more than a minute or two. I usually start out at a much slower pace and build up to the fast and furious when we want to cum.

Your first time together is just that .. your first time. Keep seeing and enjoying each other and see what happens.

Some practical advice:
I can only last so long when fucking in just one position, so switching positions every 5 minutes or so has allowed me to go 15-20 minutes, and on rare ocassions as much as 30 minutes. When I have lasted 20-30 minutes, most women are more than ready for me to cum, as they are getting sore.

Foreplay, foreplay, foreplay! the more you work each other into a frenzy, the less the duration of intercourse itself is going to matter.

Finally, rest up and go for round 2, or 3 or 4 ... I always seem to last longer the 2nd time.

Try again, have fun, enjoy each other, then let us know how things turn out.

yea I know... the problem is that I'm going away to study abroad for 4 months :frown1: oh well, I guess I left on a god note then :biggrin1:

ya know I didn't think about going at it again...it was pretty awkward after. we just kinda sat there for a while

it happens especially when your high your sensations and imaginations are heightened so probably gave him a sensory overload and pop there it is...which also means your really hot or he really likes you.. so just try again.. now i wonder if a person would be this understanding on a random hook-up rather than a arranged situation

no definitely not haha.

You just made him cum fast... not ur fault it was tight and super wet lol and u were high so he was more sensitive than usual and if he came that fast he probably didn't use a condom lol

yea he used the gold magnums. are those thick? god it shows that I have no idea what I'm doing lol

just because he's put his dick into a lot of places doesn't mean he's any good at it.

yea I've heard that. Its kinda weird to think about....I mean, if you do something enough shouldn't you be good at it? :confused:

closetfreak

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea I've heard that. Its kinda weird to think about....I mean, if you do something enough shouldn't you be good at it? :confused:

Depends on whether or not someone cares about becoming a better lover or just busting a nut as many times as possible.

Pionex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it is your 4th time, sounds like you are not to shy about giving it away to a guy that wants it. A lot of guys just go out with a girl to get what they can and that's it. Believe it or not, he may just be interested in getting himself off and not doing anything for you. A woman can get off almost as quickly as she wants. If she wants to get off soon, she can. A lot of it is emotional.
I don't think guys really last more than a few minutes if they are really into getting themselves off. If it feels good, they are going to have an orgasm. That is the reason they are having intercourse... It's not love making and they more than likely don't care if you got off or not.
I would suggest you try and find a man that want's you for you and not what is between your legs. Sex is good,very good. But, it is only part of a relationship. When the sex is gone, what will you have left? A worn out vagina perhaps...
I am still young and dated several girls in my time. I however was a virgin when I got married. I got kidded about it by some of the jocks at school but, that didn't matter to me. I know that a lot of girls had heard that I was hung and they tried to go out with me and try me on. However, I saved myself for the right woman and I got a fine one.
She was also a virgin. We even talked about it before we got married and we took our time after the wedding. We knew that we loved each other and wanted to have a great relationship that would last a very long time. The feeling of loving someone and wanting to please them is something that is difficult to describe. We are so in love with each other. I love to just look at her and she loves to look at me too.
I would suggest you look at your situation and if you are getting high and having sex, you are in for a very dangerous outcome.

wofg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the first time i had sex, i probably lasted 2 to 3 mins...

but with practice, im now averaging 15 to 25 mins.. im still working on it.