Cunninglingus

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love sitting on his face....or while I'm in the doggy position. But only if he knows what he's doing...I get bored otherwise and it's not so fun faking it haha.

Lol! When i've told a guy 3 times not to do or to do something and he still gets it wrong, i look up and say "Can i just fake it now so you can get dressed and leave?"

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol! When i've told a guy 3 times not to do or to do something and he still gets it wrong, i look up and say "Can i just fake it now so you can get dressed and leave?"

Yeah, when I was younger and couldn't cum, I would just be like.. "Yeah, you can stop now. I'm not gonna cum" lol.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, when I was younger and couldn't cum, I would just be like.. "Yeah, you can stop now. I'm not gonna cum" lol.

And then they take it as some kind of challenge and pull out their "mad skills" making the entire situation more laughable but entirely more annoying too. Who the fuck are these women that are telling these boys that they are King of Head? Women need to stop lying and feeding mens egos. It just leaves people like you and i to clean up their mess.

indodick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well you CAN'T argue because you were wrong. And i'm curious to know which word you were trying to spell? Just for my own personal knowledge.

Yes I was wrong in not putting the space like I said. Not wrong with the spelling.

For your personal knowledge, I wasn't trying to spell a different word other than lingus. It was just supposed to be cunning lingus ie. good at oral.

Hope that adds to your personal knowledge

Last edited:

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes I was wrong in not putting the space like I said. Not wrong with the spelling.

For your personal knowledge, I wasn't trying to spell a different word other than lingus. It was just supposed to be cunning lingus ie. good at oral.

Hope that adds to your personal knowledge

Erm... I hate to break it to you but "lingus" isn't a word. But that's ok. You carry on using it. Maybe one day it will make it to the dictionary like "Amazeballs" did the other week.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

indodick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just think this is too funny...

Serial K and lovingit were doing you a favor and trying to be nice about it...

Cunnilingus - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

consider yourself a little more knowledgeable thanks to the lovely women of LPSG~

Have a good "lingus" day ~~ :tongue: :smile:

FP

Nice about it? Why focus so much energy on a "supposed" spelling error. Who really gives a fuck. Just either reply to the topic or don't.

Btw I don't think Special K entered the "spelling" debate.

And hey lingus seems to be good enough for a national airline. :tongue:

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nice about it? Why focus so much energy on a "supposed" spelling error. Who really gives a fuck. Just either reply to the topic or don't.

It was Serial Kisser who first brought up the spelling mistake. SERIAL K, not SPECIAL K. And anyone who appreciates the English language or just didn't want to see you repeat the mistake elsewhere and be laughed at for it, will help you with spelling.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

And it wasn't a "supposed" spelling mistake. It was a spelling mistake. And the sentence "Who really gives a fuck." should have a question mark at the end of it.

indodick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And it wasn't a "supposed" spelling mistake. It was a spelling mistake. And the sentence "Who really gives a fuck." should have a question mark at the end of it.

I guess we will have to disagree on the spelling "mistake" since you are so assured of what I intended to spell. Yes I should have put a question mark there. But i guess you figured out what I was trying to say anyway. I'll make sure to use the spelling and grammar check next time I make such a heinous mistake on a message board. :rolleyes:

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess we will have to disagree on the spelling "mistake" since you are so assured of what I intended to spell. Yes I should have put a question mark there. But i guess you figured out what I was trying to say anyway. I'll make sure to use the spelling and grammar check next time I make such a heinous mistake on a message board. :rolleyes:

Good for you! There's nothing wrong with using that software if you can't do it yourself.