Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uncut and being from America this caused a significant degree of insecurity when younger because it is so widely reviled here. Especially by women and in my era. Being straight, I remained unaware of the positive bias among men until around the time I joined here on lpsg and then began to receive, for the first time, messaging that directly expressed longing, desire for meyyy a was

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even cut cocks look great in its own way and for many women the look of that exposed cock head is a big turn on
I think seeing the mushroomhead is more attractive or visually interesting for others and how I feel about it is that although I have a short tight skin compared with most,

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No need
I think seeing the mushroomhead is more attractive or visually interesting for others and how I feel about it is that although I have a short tight skin compared with most,
And my tip always peeps out it is as if the skin is a form of masking lingerie because it isn’t until mine rolls neatly back from turtleneck position where most of my head is obscured to its semi when adequate growth occurs such that my short snug probably phimosis positioned skin already too tight to cover loses its battle with physics And finally resigns himself to his Procrustean fate strep but cv buy now of being stretched paper thin and pressed into the background strep at which point I look cut. People are. Constantly fascinT dayed to

Reactions: knowmore123

LuttleOne

Worshipped Member
Media
I think the biggest load of bollocks about uncut dicks is that they smell or are unclean. I've been with both cut and uncut and believe me cut dicks can smell fucking putrid, and not just that they can become crusty and flaky because they are so dry.

Basically all dicks can stink or have issues, it's about the persons cleanliness.

Reactions: XAE14G

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No need​
And my tip always peeps out it is as if the skin is a form of masking lingerie because it isn’t until mine rolls neatly back from turtleneck position where most of my head is obscured to its semi when adequate growth occurs such that my short snug probably phimosis positioned skin already too tight to cover loses its battle with physics And finally resigns himself to his Procrustean fate strep but cv buy now of being stretched paper thin and pressed into the background strep at which point I look myeir They may even use ice to
All of this requires a fairly high degree of comfort with that party to allow

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the biggest load of bollocks about uncut dicks is that they smell or are unclean. I've been with both cut and uncut and believe me cut dicks can smell fucking putrid, and not just that they can become crusty and flaky because they are so dry.

Basically all dicks can stink or have issues, it's about the persons cleanliness.
Totally although there is something especially putrid about odors cultivated in the absence of oxygen

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No need​
And my tip always peeps out it is as if the skin is a form of masking lingerie because it isn’t until mine rolls neatly back from turtleneck position where most of my head is obscured to its semi when adequate growth occurs such that my short snug probably phimosis positioned skin already too tight to cover loses its battle with physics And finally resigns himself to his Procrustean fate strep but cv buy now of being stretched paper thin and pressed into the background strep at which point I look cut. People are. Constantly fascinT dayed to
image.jpg

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
t
you are right mine also sometime peeping out of its own though i have enough foreskin here are some illustrations
580304-1489580419-3e3375bc9bb7e2836185b647fa69ee67.jpg
613948-1496542143-d1403e024453306b396c1c67c6511651.jpg

524681-1479449735-a42f6dd31b106faae9324360ad4d1130.jpg

Last edited:

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No need​
some times mine also goes this way
938284-1548135690-e8ac0766de40a5fe29ba63466ba005fd.jpg

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm uncut but was thinking of become cut? What would you suggest? The idea seems painful and seems like it'd hurt in sex but then some ppl say they prefer it and it makes their cock bigger?
Got cut as an adult and I will say this much about it getting a hardon really did hurt until after I was all healed up but hopefully that won’t happen to you I would advise you to ask anyone and everyone who also got cut as adults how it was for them

Reactions: knowmore123