Cut or uncut survey

Are you cut or uncut

• Cut

• Uncut

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cut at birth, unsure just how traumatic it was. Hopefully it wasn't like this woman described:

"I am an American white female age 56, and I worked in many family practice doctor's offices over the years. Part of my job was to assist with circumcisions. I quit my job over that very duty. It was barbaric. I watched babies pass out, turn blue, scream in a guttural scream that turned my blood cold. Parents should be forced to watch a doctor cut off the tip of their son's penis, hear him scream, see his skin mottle white and blue, watch his head roll back and forth in agony while strapped down, unable to move. Babies have no voice in the decision other than vomiting all over themselves during the "procedure". If parents want that for their son, they should be forced to participate in the torture." (Circumstitions.com)

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uncut and proud of it. I too think the practice is barbaric and that at a minimum we need to kill the stigma against natural and positively must move to requiring informed consent for and not using government funds to pay for this elective and pointless plastic surgery. I truly believe if adult men had to choose for
Themselves whether they wanted to bear both the physical and financial costs as well as the risks of the procedure, in full, of unnecessarily cutting a perfectly good piece of his anatomy off for kicks, that few if any would do so. Even parents if having to pay out of pocket to elect for this procedure would probably default not to
En mass

grommet10429360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's interesting. I remeber seeing my brother naked one time, and his foreskin didn't cover the head fully when flaccid. So not having full coverage is perfectly normal as well. :)
That would have been fun to see

superstudmenow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cut..............................................i prefer sucking uncut cocks
So do I but all cocks are good
cut..............................................i prefer sucking uncut cocks
Yes I also prefer an uncut cock but all cocks are good but a foreskin (when washed) is an extra bonus.