Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I find that scenario very hot! However I have no desire to ever do anything with either of my sons. With that being said, I am 51 and I am currently fooling around with a 23 year old guy and we have been for just under a year now. I also need to add that I am not gay, I'm bi and married to a woman, and he lives with his gf.

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pleased you are
I find that scenario very hot! However I have no desire to ever do anything with either of my sons. With that being said, I am 51 and I am currently fooling around with a 23 year old guy and we have been for just under a year now. I also need to add that I am not gay, I'm bi and married to a woman, and he lives with his gf.

Pleased you are enjoying your 30%

hornyguy269

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Isn’t dad son an age / dominance thing and not actually family?

are people getting stuck in labels again?
I enjoy this role play. I do both, and have had sons in their 60's and Dads in their 20's. Key words: role play.
We don't do any role playing or anything really involving dominance. We are just 2 guys that met through work and even though it would seem unlikely, we became unbelievably close friends. Fooling around together just kind of happened one night and we've never looked back lol. We don't mess around everytime we're together but when we do it's great. The other night I stayed at his house and even though we didn't do anything we did get naked together to shower and then hung out naked together for a bit before we each went to bed, separate beds.