Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Willo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think I've been to the gay sauna since it re-opened late last year. One of the last times I was there I was sitting on the sauna and an older daddy came up and sat next to me, probably about 60 but in great shape and a hot cock. I started playing with it as the other guys in the sauna watched, one of them decided to come up and start sucking me, he was also older but not that old, early 40s. I was sucking the grandpa as the dad sucked me. Eventually the dad suggests the 3 of us take it to one of the private cabins and me and grandpa said yes. The dad got on all fours and the grandpa started fucking him as we kissed, eventually he took his mouth while I took his ass. He came first as I continued pounding him and he came to my side to help me out and continued jerking off, eventually I pulled out and shot all over his back as the grandpa shot a second load too.

Obviously we were not related, we didn't even know each other, but it was super fun to be in a 3way with different generations. I wish I could remember more details but for some reason I get very forgetful when I go there, probably because I get a lot of anxiety there but I felt very relaxed that time as they were both really nice to me and always made sure I was okay.

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think I've been to the gay sauna since it re-opened late last year. One of the last times I was there I was sitting on the sauna and an older daddy came up and sat next to me, probably about 60 but in great shape and a hot cock. I started playing with it as the other guys in the sauna watched, one of them decided to come up and start sucking me, he was also older but not that old, early 40s. I was sucking the grandpa as the dad sucked me. Eventually the dad suggests the 3 of us take it to one of the private cabins and me and grandpa said yes. The dad got on all fours and the grandpa started fucking him as we kissed, eventually he took his mouth while I took his ass. He came first as I continued pounding him and he came to my side to help me out and continued jerking off, eventually I pulled out and shot all over his back as the grandpa shot a second load too.

Obviously we were not related, we didn't even know each other, but it was super fun to be in a 3way with different generations. I wish I could remember more details but for some reason I get very forgetful when I go there, probably because I get a lot of anxiety there but I felt very relaxed that time as they were both really nice to me and always made sure I was okay.

I bet all of you were uncut too? That’s so hot! Would love to hear about more adventures!

Willo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I bet all of you were uncut too? That’s so hot! Would love to hear about more adventures!
Yes we were, and I guess I can share another one.

Me and my ex best friend were very close and we would share everything about our sex lives with each other. He was very slutty and always looking for another older man to take care of him. He started hooking up with one who was in his 50s, with two daughters about our age. The guy caught feelings for my friend and wanted a relationship, and they did date briefly, and I don't recall why but my friend didn't want to date him and broke it off, they remained as friends. Since they lived very close my friend was always going over to his house and many times couldn't resist when the guy forced himself on him and let him have his ass.

Hearing about all this I wanted in on the fun too, so I started messaging that man. He was so turned on by the idea of fucking his crush's best friend, specially behind his back, he didn't know it was all approved by my friend and it even encouraged by him. It seemed like he didn't want to do a 3way but he was keen on the idea of both of us doing it with the same guy. So one time I went over to his house and hooked up.

He was in his 50s but he had a nice muscular body, his tongue was insane and he was amazing at eating ass. We even discussed my friend while fucking and when he asked me where did I want him to cum I told him to cum where he usually did with my friend, so he pumped a fresh load inside me.

This was last year, after that me and that guy stopped being friends (for other reasons, none to do with this). And I decided to message that daddy again and repeat the experience and it was even better. I think he was even more turned on knowing we weren't friends anymore. I showed up and he was fully naked waiting for me with a hard on. Got his raw load in me again and this time when he was done he grabbed me and made me nest on his chest as we talked about college. It was like this very dad and son talk as we were both naked after sex and I sucked on his nipples. It kinda felt rather perverted to be acting so fatherly while at the same time so sexual.

Sorry if this is too long, I felt it needed the context.

older4younger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not real father/son. I'm 20 my BF is 48, we both love the dynamic of our relationship and very attracted to the others type. I do call him Daddy though haha
Want a new daddy. Son ? Whoever you 48yo partner is. He’s a lucky barstuard.

D

deleted1329245

Super hot video. The way dad talks him through everything he is doing is fucking amazing. Who is the dad and are there other videos like this with him as dad or like t
Love the first few minutes with the cock comparison/frot before they start the usual suck and fuck... Wish there were more videos focused on that.
anybody know of any other videos like this with the same hot talk and set up as this video. Super hot and surely there are other ones like it? Any suggestions? Thanks!

Reactions: slimandbrown

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I visited a steam bath in the East End and was had by this hung guy about my age - he was good and really filled me. The next visit I was had by this much younger guy, also well hung and wow, he fucked my ass off.
The next visit it was me doing the fucking with a couple of nice guys and then back again and I saw the older guy who suggested I go with him for a threesome -his mate was already waiting. Imagine my surprise when it turned out to be the young guy. We had the most amazing romps and my willingness to take them both one after the other after the other after the other delighted them. After as I laid back, sore-assed and full of man juices I found out they were a father and son in real life.
For a few months whenever I went over to the baths if there was one of them there I knew I was going to be had, and if they were both there it would be legs in the air and mouth open. They were more than n willing to let me fuck them but I really enjoyed bottoming for them and becoming a cum whore - they really liked to fuck me full of the other's spunk. While they were happy servicing my anal and oral needs they never once enjoyed the pleasures of the body with each other, not even kissing but they enjoyed admiring the fuck performance whichever end was being fucked. Dam, the memory of hard cocks and black bushes trusting into my face....

britlad92

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I went to a sauna in London recently. Was in the steam room and there was an older pair of guys in there, I’m just in my thirties, they were probably late 50s or older. As they were playing I reached out to help and started jacking one of them off. He motioned me to suck and as I did he started being quite verbal, talking about how I “want to service dads cock” and saying to his friend “the boy (remember I’m 30) wants to suck dads cock” then said to me would you like to suck dads friend. We then went to a room and played together just the three of us and the whole time this guy was setting the scenario as he and his friend were using his son and it was fucking hot! (And obv role play, at a sauna and I didn’t know this guy from Adam)

slimandbrown

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think dad son roleplay is super hot when there is the prefect mix of tenderness and rough sexual passion. This one guy who I'll never forget, would call me his beautiful boy and stroke my cheek while forcing his meaty dick down my throat. 'That's it my boy' he'd say and I'd want to swallow him even deeper so he'd purr those deep, sexy, daddy growls!

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think dad son roleplay is super hot when there is the prefect mix of tenderness and rough sexual passion. This one guy who I'll never forget, would call me his beautiful boy and stroke my cheek while forcing his meaty dick down my throat. 'That's it my boy' he'd say and I'd want to swallow him even deeper so he'd purr those deep, sexy, daddy growls!

I’d love to have that happen to me!

jjprodriv

Legendary Member
Media
Best experiences I had were with guys that were much older than me, and there was a mutual respect and big intellectual attraction that would go on the whole day until we couldn’t handle it anymore.
The dynamics weren’t agreed as ‘dad/son’ per se, but it was clear we both knew inside.
The time I got most excited was when one of them got closer to my face as his bulge got harder after talking about philosophy, I unzipped his pants and he mouthed ‘it’s okay boy’… my heart just burned.