Daddy Playdate

MazonJar

Experimental Member
Media
Josh

I rang the doorbell as my son Peter waited in anticipation. The door opened and a huge figure appeared and gave me a hug. He waved and welcomed us in, "Come on in, Luke is in his bedroom, playing with his iPad all morning"

Peter couldn't wait any longer and rushed inside, as I shook my head and followed Adam up the stairs to the kid's bedroom. Adam is 6'3 tall, ginger with short hair and lush full beard. His body is huge, you can say he's a little chubby with a dad bod but you can tell there are muscles underneath, probably because of his past as a wrestler and working as a cop.

We first met at our kids' school, and as the only two dads that bring their kids to school, we hit it off pretty quick, and not soon after we arranged a play date with Luke and Peter. I guess we both needed it as we are both single parents and it is always nice to have extra help taking care of the kids. It has been almost a year since the first play date and it became a weekly occurrence, and our two families became very close throughout the year.

We watched our kids playing on their iPads, and after a while, Adam padded on my shoulder and said, "let's go grab a drink". We walked together to the kitchen and he handed me a beer, and we started chatting. This is my favorite part of my week as we catch up with each other, and I feel open and free to talk to him about anything, except one little secret, I’m in love with him.

I knew I am bisexual since I was in high school, when I had a crush on my best friend while I was dating my ex-wife Sophie. I never acted on those urges and I only dated Sophie my entire life, and I stayed single ever since my wife left me and Peter. Adam brought all those urges back ever since I met him. Watching his muscular arms holding the beer, his pecs bouncing under his tank top when he laughs, his bulge poking out his tight sweatpants, I can stay here all day talking to him. As I stared at his body secretly, the urges grew every week and I knew I couldn’t wait any longer, I needed more, I had to do something.

Adam

I’m so thankful Josh is here with me. Being a single dad is hard, between work and taking care of Luke, I barely have any time for myself. The playdate is the only time in the week I can relax a little when the kids are entertaining themselves without constantly asking for attention. Talking to Josh is wonderful, he has quickly become my best friend when I don’t even have time to meet my other friends anymore. I had built a connection with Josh throughout the year, and we quickly realized we have a lot in common, single dad, interest in working out, we both love country music, and he’s always there when I need help with anything.

As I was listening to Josh talking about his terrible week at work, he was so animated and waving his hand around and accidentally knocked the beer all over himself.

“Oh fuck”, Josh jumped up and looked down on his body, his white shirt was now stained with beer.

“Welp great, people on the bus are gonna think I’m an alcoholic dad now”, Josh sighed as he slowly peeled his shirt off and wiped the remaining beer on his hand. Josh had a great body, as a personal trainer, he had the most muscular body I had ever seen. His chest was lightly covered with blond hair, so light you could barely see it, and now also covered with beer slowly dropping down between his abs following his treasure trail. My gaze followed and I couldn't look away, until Josh started unbuttoning his jeans.

"Damn it! My jeans are soaked as well. Can I borrow your bathroom? I'm gonna wash it a little." Josh said, as he took off his shoes and jeans, now wearing only his grey boxer brief.

I was still staring at his body, but I came to my senses. What was that you pervert, stop staring at him! Why was I checking out a man? Granted Josh is obviously a very good looking man, but I'm not even gay!

"Wait, give me your clothes, I can just throw them in the washing machines, you can borrow my clothes." I said as I reached out and grabbed his clothes from his hand. "You can take a shower to wash off whatever is left on your body."

"But it's getting late, my clothes won't be dry before we leave, I don't want to bother you with my laundry." Josh hesitated.

"Well.. maybe you guys can stay over for the night, make this a sleepover. Luke would be over the moon about it."

"Uh alright then, thanks man, I owe you this time." Josh tried the hug me and retreated before he remembered he was covered with beer, he turned around and went to the bathroom.

As I watched Josh walking away, I can heard my heart pounding. What the fuck happened? I know I like Josh but why am I here being a horny teenager having a crush on a man? He almost touched me while mostly naked and I almost reached out and touch him. I can feel my dick is growing, this never happened before, not from a man, am I secretly gay? I only had sex with my ex-wife and I didn't have time to date anyone else, am I discovering something new about myself? No, I don't think I want to have sex with Josh, I only want to feel his muscle, he has a great body, does that make me gay? I'm just admiring his physique, nothing more.

I shook my head and started walking to the laundry room, when I heard Josh shouting for me.

"Hey Adam, are you still there?"

"yeah I'm here" I shouted while I walked toward the bathroom.

As I stood in front of the bathroom, the door suddenly opened, Josh was now completely naked. I couldn't avoid looking at his body again, and now I can fully saw what that treasure trail lead to. His pubes were nicely trimmed and his cut thick cock was fully on display. I quickly force myself to look up and I saw Josh was holding his underwear and socks.

"Can you wash these as well, they are slightly wet as well."

"Sure, no problem. Oh.. you can use my towel, it should be on the rack, I'll bring some clothes for you."

"Thanks man."

I took the clothes and put them all in the washing machine. Fuck I'm hard now. I didn't jerk off last night, Luke needed me and interrupted me when I was in the shower, and now I'm have weird boner at the wrong time. And Josh has a huge dick! I can't believe he just flashed me, well he's taking a shower, of course he's naked. And I was holding his underwear, I can still feel the warmth on my hand. If I smell my hand now can I smell his balls...

My train of thought stopped when I realized the sound from the shower stopped. Josh finished showering and I forgot to find him some clothes. I quickly ran up to my bedroom and grab some spare t-shirt and sweatpants and ran back down. The bathroom door was now opened and Josh was not in the bathroom anymore. When I walked into the kitchen looking for Josh, he was there still naked, but now had a towel wrapped around his waist. He was cleaning the counter with a paper towel, with each movement I could see his back muscles stretching. And suddenly he bent down and started cleaning the floor, the towel got loose and fell on the floor. Josh stopped for a second and saw the towel is now soaked with beer on the floor.

"ahh, fuck it"

Josh started cleaning the floor with the towel. I could now see more than I expected. I stood there shocked as I stared at Josh wiping the floor. His butt was sticking out toward me and I can see everything, and I mean everything. His butt crack opened as he bent down and showed me his hairy asshole, and below is his ball sack that's covered with blond hair hanging.

"Umm.. having fun down there?" I walked in the kitchen and slapped his ass. “Here’s your clothes. You can stop flashing me now."

Josh grabbed the clothes and took a look at them, and he quickly stood up while holding them in front of him, hiding his dick.

"Oh.. no underwear?"

"Sorry I forgot you took off your underwear as well, let me get you a pair."

"No don't worry, this is good enough."

Josh turned around and start dressing up, and I stole a glance at his body. He was definitely getting boner, maybe not fully hard, but more than a semi. Oh wow, his dick is even bigger now, and I can't believe he flashed me again, with his asshole and all. It must be embarrassing for him, maybe I shouldn't slap his ass, I don't know what came over me, I just slapped it without thinking. I was just trying to be playful and release some tension, I didn't know he's getting hard. And I'm still hard as well! Did he saw my bulge? I don't want him to feel awkward, I tried hiding my boner and tucked it under the waistband, but I'm wearing a sweatpants and it leaves nothing for imagination. Hopefully he wouldn't mind, he must be used to boys in locker room playing around, just boys being boys, and that slap feels...right.

"It's getting late, I will go tell the boys the new plan." Josh said after dressing up.

"I'll go order some food then." I replied. Josh nodded and headed to Luke's bedroom. As he walked away, I looked down at my own bulge, just like what I saw with Josh's bulge, it was clear what's under the pants, and I said to myself, "It's gonna be a long night."

Josh

The rest of the night was a blast. I went to deliver the news to the kids and they were so excited. Adam ordered pizza and we all enjoyed it while watching some movies together. If I'm going to be honest I wasn't paying attention to the movies at all, my mind kept going back to what happened just a few hours ago.

My plan failed. Well.. it failed but not exactly. I can't believe what happened when I only wanted to spill beer onto Adam to get him to take his shirt off. My dumbass spilled on myself instead and I became the one stripping for him. It was exhilarating to strip for the man I lust after. And Adam was staring at me the whole time! I swear he was enjoying my little strip show. Was I overthinking? He's straight after all, and I don't want to ruin a friendship by thinking with my dick. I tried testing the water by flashing him twice, and he's definitely getting a boner, it took all my power not to grab it right there. And the slap! I can still feel his hand on my bare ass! I was so hard after that I had to try hiding my boner all night, and the sweatpants and no underwear is not helping. I would be lying if I say I'm not disappointed when Adam didn't give me one of his underwear to wear, I would have waited for his offer if I wasn't trying to escape and avoid embarrassment, I don't want him to see me getting hard and scare him away.

My mind wondered off and I didn't notice the end credits were rolling. When I was back from daydreaming Adam was standing right in front of me. His bulge was at my eye level, it had subdue a bit, but not soft either.

"Hey anyone there?" Adam waved his hand in front of me. "It's getting late, we should get the kids to bed soon. You and Peter can take the spare bedroom, I just need to get some stuff out of there to make some space and it should..."

"No! I'm not sleeping with dad!" Peter protested. "I'm sleeping with Luke!"

"Yeah I want Peter staying with me. Please dad, please!" Luke agreed.

"Alright, alright, but no iPads at night, if I caught you playing then no more sharing bedroom." Adam said.

I nodded in agreement. "Hey Adam, can you help take to kids to bed, I'm have take a leak. Peter, I love you, and behave yourself."

I sat there watching Adam took the kids to Luke's bedroom. I was lying, I didn't need to pee, I was still very hard. I was holding a cushion hiding it in hopes that Adam didn't notice, and there's no way I'd stand up with it poking out.

I hastily went to the bathroom, I needed to take care of something before Adam is back. I slammed the door shut with one hand and pulled my pants down with the other. My hard dick slapped against my abs and the impact made me moan a little, this was the most aroused I had been in a while. I stood there facing the door, and my hand started stroking my cock.

This was where I flashed Adam the first time. I closed my eyes and I was back to three hours ago, when I stood right here, took my boxer brief off, and I opened the door and showed him everything. But this time I was not just standing here, my dick was rock hard, I reached down and grasped it and slowly move up and down. I could feel my hand slowly got sticky with precum with every stroke. Adam was here, staring at my body, he looked down and focused on my erection, watching me playing with myself.

"Oh god, Adam." I whispered to myself. My right hand pulled my t-shirt up, revealing my muscular pecs and abs. Adam reached out his right hand and place it onto my chest. He was feeling up my pecs and lightly squeezing them. His finger found my left nipple, circling it until it's erected, and started pulling and tweaking it. I couldn't help but moan with the sensation passing through my body.

My strokes were faster and harder every second, Adam's hand began to reach down, feeling my abs. He was playing with my treasure trail, fondling and teasing me, and finally he stopped when he reached my pubes, and base of my cock.

He reached around and found my balls and started fondling them. I could feel the warmth radiating from his hand. My cock was covered in precum now, glistening and wet, I was getting closer and closer to releasing.

Adam finished playing with my balls, he grabbed the tip of my penis, rubbing it with his palm. "Uhhmm... Adam...", I let out a moan, I was stroking faster and faster, the pressure is building up while Adam's rubbing my tip...

"Josh are you still here? I need to grab a new toothbrush for Peter. Can I come in?" Adam yelled from outside the bathroom and opened the door without waiting for an answer.

I opened my eyes and came back to reality. Adam was in front of me, his mouth slightly opened and eyes wide opened in shock. My t-shirt was pulled up with my body in display, both of my hands were stroking my dick, pointing up towards Adam and ready to explode. We both were shocked and stood still for a few seconds, until I realized my indecency I frantically shut the door.

Oh fuck! I was so horny I forgot to lock the door. Did he saw everything? He must have. Did he hear me moaning and saying his name? I was so closed, thank god he didn't open the door a few seconds later or I would have blasted him with my cum. This is so embarrassing but also oddly exciting, exposing myself to Adam exactly like what I was imagining, if only he's actually touching me...

*Knock, Knock* "Um.. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have opened the door like that... and um... I still need the toothbrush..." Adam knocked on the door and said.

I quickly pulled my pants up and pulled my shirt down. My heart was pounding and I opened the door. Adam was standing outside looking to his right, he's avoiding looking at me. He sheepishly squeezed past me into the bathroom, brushing my side with his huge body.

"Toothbrush... toothbrush... ah here." He opened the cabinet and found the toothbrushes. He took one with him and picked another one and placed it next to the sink.

"You can use that one to um.. freshen up, and um... bathroom is all yours." Adam stole a glance at my bulge, walked out the bathroom and closed the door.

I turned around and looked at the mirror. My face was blushing and I was slightly sweaty, my nipples were poking out the thin fabric of my t-shirt, and the front of my sweatpants were stained with all the precum leaking from my dick. I shook my head and washed my face with some cold water. Although I was still hard and aroused, the mood was gone. I took a quick cold shower and brushed my teeth, and waited for my cock to cool down a bit before walking out.

Adam

God damn it! Why did I open the door, I should have waited for him to answer before opening, I didn't expect to see him like this. It was so awkward in there and the worst part is I somehow got hard in the middle of that, I hope he didn't feel my dick brushing his waist when I was passing him. I couldn't get the image of him panting with his dick in his hands out of my mind, even when I tried avoiding looking at him the whole time, his round muscular pecs, perfect abs, that big dick leaking precum... Why did I want to look at his body? It was so hard to look away... Stop it Adam, you are making it worse, Josh must to so embarrassed right now, just pretend you don't mind so everything can go back to normal.

I brought the toothbrush to Peter and made the kids go to bed. I was sure they were not asleep yet but as long as they're not too loud I didn't care. I needed to make up to Josh for embarrassing him.

I found Josh in the hallway leading to the bathroom. His hair was damped and he was trying to cover the wet spot on his sweatpants with his hands.

"Hey man, so um, I might need to change, are my clothes dry yet?" Josh asked.

"No, not yet, I put them in the dryer after the movie ended, right before uh.." I looked down at Josh's bulge.

"Hey listen, sorry for barging in earlier. It was my bad, I don't want you to feel awkward. I'm a man, and we all do it, I don't mind seeing you masturbating, so no need to be embarrassed." I placed my hand on his shoulder, comforting him. "And don't mind the clothes, you can just change back in the morning."

"Oh, ok. Well, thanks. Anyway, it's getting late, I should go to the spare bedroom and get some rest, it's been a long day." Josh said , he seemed slightly relieved but still embarrassed.

I thought for a second, I needed to make sure Josh is okay, and part of me couldn't shake the idea of seeing Josh more. I wanted to be close to him.

"I was thinking, we don't usually have guests staying over and I mostly use the spare bedroom for storage, it'll take some time to clean it. And now that Peter is sleeping with Luke, maybe we can just share my bedroom? I got a king size bed, it should be enough for the two of us, well... only if you don't mind sharing."

"Of course I don't mind, thanks!" Josh smiled, and followed me upstairs to my bedroom.

As we entered the master bedroom, I closed the door behind us.

"So it seems like you already took a shower, I'm gonna take a quick shower before bed. Make yourself at home, and no need to wait for me."

I began to take my clothes off, in front of Josh. I figured I had seen him naked so many times today there is no need for modesty, and it showed that I truly didn't care. I first pulled my tank top off, showing my hairy torso. Even though I barely had time to work out, my job as a police officer kept me active. My chests were huge and round, and you could faintly saw my abs under a thin layer of fat.

Then, I took off my sweatpants, revealing my hairy tree trunk legs and my black briefs, you could clearly see my cock filling it, placing to the right side. Luckily, it was mostly flaccid now. I didn't hesitate to pull down my briefs and stepped out of them, now completely naked except for my socks. I was hairy all over my body, and my private parts were no exception. I was showing Josh my ginger bush, and hairy balls, and I quickly turn around and took my socks off and walked to bathroom. Unbeknownst to me, I was showing more than I expected. As I bent down and took my socks off, my muscular butt was sticking out and my hairy hole was in full display.

I rinsed off and freshened up in the bathroom before walking out. I didn't bring any clothes in out of habit, and I didn't bother wrapping towel around my waist. The light is still on but Josh was already in bed. He's under the cover but I could see his bare chest, he obviously took off his t-shirt before bed. And then I saw his t-shirt on the floor, as well as his stained sweatpants. He was naked.

"I'm used to sleeping only in underwear, and I didn't have them on." Josh noticed me looking at his pile of clothes and said.

"And look at me naked and ready to sleep." I joked, I used to sleep completely naked, until Luke came along. I started to wear underwear to sleep, but I wouldn't mind taking it off for a night in solidarity with Josh.

I slipped under the cover beside Josh. I lied there eyes wide open, I wasn't ready to sleep yet, this was usually the time for me to relax a bit, after Luke went to bed. I was more horned up than usual, probably because of all that happened today, and part of me was desperate to look under the cover to admire Josh's body. I can feel Josh's right arm pushed against my left arm, feeling his warmth. My dick started growing and soon it's fully erected. I couldn't resist, I secretly placed my right hand on the hard cock, my fingertip slowly caressed the glands on the head. I looked to the left, trying to see if Josh noticed my movements. He was staring at me, and it was clear that he had a boner as well. His dick is pointing up, pushing the cover, and slightly pulsing.

"I didn't finish." Josh said while maintaining eye contact with me. I was confused for a second, but then I understood. "And you said you didn't mind seeing me masturbating."

Josh slowly pulled back the cover. Now that it wasn't fully covered by his hands, it was the biggest dick I've ever seen, it was around 7.5 inches and it was already leaking precum.

"Is this okay?" Josh asked as his hand started pulling his cock up and down slowly. His mouth was slightly open, his breathing was getting heavier.

I gulped, and didn't reply, but there was no mistake what I want. I was watching intently at Josh jerking his dick, my hand was now grabbing my throbbing cock, following his rhythm.

Josh seemed to notice what I was doing under the cover, he smiled and pull down my cover, exposing my full body.

"You have a great body." Josh said while admiring.

"Could be better.... like yours." I replied, as my gaze devouring every inch of his body.

Josh's right hand start moving, caressing my forearm, my biceps, lightly squeezing my muscles, and then he grabbed my wrist, guiding me onto his chest.

"You can feel my muscles, I worked very hard for it." Josh said as he flexed his muscles. His pecs were bounding under my palm, I could feel his chest hair all over his body. His nipples were hard, rubbing my palm every time I pass through them. I explored every inch of his chest, and moved down onto his abs, my fingertips moving along his abs, feeling the hardness and the hair along the way, and reached the base of his dick. His hand graced me with every pump, I could feel him jerking faster with anticipation. I wouldn't dare touch his cock, even though I was desperate to feel it pulsing in my palm, instead I moved my hand to his left arm, feeling his huge biceps, and his movement, as if I was controlling his arm.

Josh followed my actions, exploring my body a little before holding onto my right arm. We were facing each other, both panting heavily, I could feel his hot heavy breath blowing on my face. We were both trying to hold the moans, but not very successful. We stroked faster and faster, and our dick touched unintentionally a few times, I could feel his precum leaking to my dick.

And soon, I couldn't hold any longer.

"Uugh...I'm cumming..." and Josh interrupted my sentence by moving in, kissing me. His tongue penetrated my open mouth while I was moaning and shotting my load, and seconds later his was cumming and moaning while still kissing me. Our torsos were covered in our cum mixing together, and we took a second before he broke the kiss, laid on our back exhausted.

I was exhausted and spent, but my mind was running fast.

We just did that. Never in a million years did I think I would jerk off with a man, let alone touching him and feeling his body while doing it. And it feels great! That's the best orgasm I've had in years. I enjoyed admiring his muscular body, and letting him explore mine. It feels great to know someone liked my body, even though I gained some weight, and by someone with that physique, it's empowering. And he kissed me. I don't mind kissing a man, I've done it several times as a joke with friends, but never like this. Is he gay? Does he like me? Is that why he was flashing me the whole day, trying to seduce me? I'm not gonna lie, if he was, it worked. Does that makes me gay? I still don't want to have sex with a man, but I'd love to do this again anytime he wants.

I thought for second before I asked, "so... are you gay?" I wanted to know him better, I didn't want to mess things up.

"I like girls...and also men". Josh said, turning his head looking at me, I could sense that he was nervous.

"Listen, I'm not gay and..."

"This is a mistake." Josh sat up and grabbed his clothes on the floor, then started walking out.

I jumped up and chased him, and stopped him before he left the room.

"Please let me finish. I'm not gay and I'm confused with what I'm feeling, but whatever this is between us, I don't regret doing it. I'd love to do it again with you." I hugged him. "And thank you for a great time."

Josh was stunned, and after awhile I could feel his tensed body soften a bit. That's when I realized the cold cum was mixing and rubbing on our chests and torsos. I released him and started walking towards the bathroom. While passing Josh, I slapped his ass, the same place I slapped him earlier, and said "Come on, let's hop in the shower, we need to clean up."

Josh smiled and followed, and asked "so... same time next week?"