Photos & Videos Daniil Mazunin (russian Hottie)

“Model from birth” translates to “I’m too full of myself” and at 14 photos, 8 videos on his OF, I would wait a bit, just a hunch..
yes i can see that he's full of himself, most russian bodybuilders are :joy: but his demeanour and the fact that he smiles (unlike those homophobic but probably closeted russian bodybuilders) tells me that he might actually be a nice guy, plus his interactions with his photographers also giveaway some personality. others won't even show or tag the photographers o_O

but yes i agree, will have to wait until he has more content before subscribing

Reactions: Rocky987
“Model from birth” translates to “I’m too full of myself” and at 14 photos, 8 videos on his OF, I would wait a bit, just a hunch..
Chance he’s a narcissist: 100%. Chance his OF shows more than a tasteful ass shot: 40% and it’ll cost you.
chance it shows more than a dick shot: 10% and it’ll cost you.
chance it shows him cumming: 3%

before the white knights tell me it’s a business and people pay for what they want, I will say that I fully understand that. No judgment. Just a public service announcement.

but his demeanour and the fact that he smiles (unlike those homophobic but probably closeted russian bodybuilders) tells me that he might actually be a nice guy
I like optimists and you certainly are one for being open to the idea he’s a nice guy. I probably have a hang up because he reminds me of a narcissist in my past

Reactions: jjboy_123
OF is on sale, and I subscribed just to see. Censored dick pic in his OF page and then he message an uncensored cock pic that you have to buy for $50. 10 mins videos are not really showing anything.

Reactions: iheatrad