sgt.smelly

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi all, I recently stumbled across this guy going by Danny Ferreira on Reddit and Danny Taylor on OF. He's either absolutely gorgeous... or a bit too good to be true, in a Dr. Enzo sort of way (for those who don't know, "Dr. Enzo" is a fake person created by AI-assisted photoshop, masquerading as a real person to make money on OF).

Has anyone else noticed him, and do you have any thoughts as to his authenticity as an actual human? The way the photos all look - the lighting, saturation, settings, etc. - just strikes me as odd. This isn't some amateur taking pictures in his dorm. If he is real, he has a very professional set-up, with photographers and managers and a studio. Or maybe I'm drastically overestimating what is necessary to take photos like that... in the strangely empty, clean, white environment he happens to live in as a 19-year-old.

Is he real, or are we barreling towards an inevitable deepfake dystopia even more quickly than I anticipated (and I anticipated it to be pretty quick)?

I'm with you, same room different face...
Lucas Bailey (u/CarefulProject1557) - Reddit
Yes, and they advertised a collab on "Danny's" OF. "Lucas" looks like a more obvious photoshop to me. I'm now convinced "Danny" isn't real either.

It's so strange because their bodies are hot - like, I'd rather just see the actual models than have an AI-generated face planted over theirs. At least in this case their cocks are large but realistic, unlike "Dr. Enzo."

Sorry for the overuse of quotes, I just want to emphasize that these are not real people and we should not be fooled.

Hi all, I recently stumbled across this guy going by Danny Ferreira on Reddit and Danny Taylor on OF. He's either absolutely gorgeous... or a bit too good to be true, in a Dr. Enzo sort of way (for those who don't know, "Dr. Enzo" is a fake person created by AI-assisted photoshop, masquerading as a real person to make money on OF).

Has anyone else noticed him, and do you have any thoughts as to his authenticity as an actual human? The way the photos all look - the lighting, saturation, settings, etc. - just strikes me as odd. This isn't some amateur taking pictures in his dorm. If he is real, he has a very professional set-up, with photographers and managers and a studio. Or maybe I'm drastically overestimating what is necessary to take photos like that... in the strangely empty, clean, white environment he happens to live in as a 19-year-old.

Is he real, or are we barreling towards an inevitable deepfake dystopia even more quickly than I anticipated (and I anticipated it to be pretty quick)?
(Picture 2) This looks like a pretty obvious alteration. Also notice the blur around its neck
(Picture 1) weird distortion near his ear like a bad attempt at covering the original face with a different one.
1033607B-EAA0-415A-A69C-47C3623F75B9.jpeg
4AB5CFBA-C294-4152-BFAC-861AAD748543.jpeg