Danny Motta

Danny has a lot of great qualities specially physically but ...his voice ...really? Like we're talking about the guy that got famous 'cause of screaming tiktoks XD
Yes. I am fully aware of what youre saying but i also dig it and would dig it even if it was screaming degrading things at me or screaming rasengan as he cums in me.

Oh man I was just watching him play FFVII Remake and he just becomes more a dreamboat all the time. You gotta love and respect an adorable straight twink who will advocate for the gay sensuality we all should damn well admit is good storytelling
Isn't he too furry to be a twink? To me he's more like an otter right? I mean taking into account the hairyness and he's body type ...or am i just seeing things? If i'm wrong i guess that's why I failed all my classes at THE HOUSE DOWN BOOTS UNIVERSITY T.T

Isn't he too furry to be a twink? To me he's more like an otter right? I mean taking into account the hairyness and he's body type ...or am i just seeing things? If i'm wrong i guess that's why I failed all my classes at THE HOUSE DOWN BOOTS UNIVERSITY T.T
There’s nothing wrong with considering him whichever you prefer in my opinion!! THDBU’s dogma has no weight here, we all can have our own vocabs and get along just fine :blush: