Danny's 9 inch adventures

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
This is the last of this recent little run of chapters but I'll try to add another chapter by Christmas. Thanks for all the nice comments.

Chapter 27

As Dan and Connor's taxi pulled up outside the boss's mansion, Dan felt his phone vibrate in his jeans. He pulled it out, hoping that the boss's wife hadn't cancelled on them and was relieved to see a message from Cam.
'Ah mate,' grinned Dan, showing his phone to Connor, 'look at this shit!'
Both sat in the back of the taxi, hunched over Dan's phone and laughing hysterically at the sight of big Randy licking cream off the bootboys' cocks.
'Mate that was a plan and a half,' grinned Connor as Dan put his phone away and began to pay the driver.
'All I need now,' laughed Dan as they climbed out of the taxi, 'is a filthy fuck and a video of Joe chugging on Sean's dong and I can die a happy man.'

As the taxi drove off, they began to walk up the long driveway towards the mansion door. With each step they took, they grew hornier with anticipation. As they reached the threshold and turned towards the intercom, the front door opened to reveal the boss's wife in a black silk negligee, her raven hair falling loosely around her shoulders, and a cheeky glimmer in her eyes. Dan and Connor felt instant hardons trying to escape their boxers.
'Come on in and follow me upstairs,' she purred.
They bounded after her, slamming the door behind them, and stripping off their clothes as they headed for the master bedroom.

By the time they entered the room to find her lying seductively on the grand and luxurious bed, Dan and Connor were both naked, their dicks standing eagerly to attention. She looked them over from head to foot and licked her lips with temptation.
'I'm in the mood tonight and I just wanna fuck you both like crazy at the same time.'
Dan and Connor exchanged a glance of agreement before leaping onto the bed to join her. Soon Connor was on his back getting frantically sucked off while Dan was on all fours, thrusting his 9 inches manfully into her tight cougar pussy. Withdrawing her lips from Connor's mushrooming helmet, she looked over her shoulder at Dan and winked. Shifting her body further up the bed, she straddled Connor, guiding his cock into her now gaping wet cunt as she waited for Dan to investigate her arse with his own beautiful dick. With Dan's every slow plunge, she pushed down her pelvis, grinding on Connor's cock as he filled her up. The pleasure of a man in each hole made her moan with abandon and, together, they began to speed up, Connor's manly hands massaging her firm tits while playfully slapped her buttocks or pulling her hair, now and again reaching around to stroke the lips of her pussy as they engulfed Connor's rock hard meat.

Pressing her hands down on the bed, she raised herself up, spun around like a pro and pushed Dan backwards so the men had swapped positions. Connor had trouble at first, urging his throbbing thickness into her tight arse, but once inside he took charge of setting the rhythm and the pace, kissing and biting her neck as she talked dirty, her precise middle class accent ringing out like cut glass, 'That's right boys, fuck me deep and dirty. Get those big beefy cocks inside me. Oh yes, the team studs ploughing the boss's wife, you like that? I fucking love it. Come on, get harder. And faster. That's it, you huge filthy fuckers, show me what you're made off.'
She leaned forward and licked the sweat that was trickling down Dan's heaving chest then leaned back and gave Connor's large throbbing balls a confident squeeze. He grunted with enjoyment and a peal of laughter rang from her mouth, followed by a gasp of satisfaction when he responded to her squeeze by slamming his cock even harder into her from behind.
She twisted her head round to kiss Connor passionately, hooking her right arm around the back of his head to pull him close to her, then beckoned Dan with her left arm and turned the attentions of her desirous mouth upon him. As their lips and tongues parted, she climbed off of them, 'Mmm, I wanna suck those big beautiful dicks now they've been inside me.'........

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
.....Across town, more two on one action was taking place in a sleek lift as it rose up to a hotel room. Sean and Joe had a beautiful young blonde in between them and were taking turns kissing her passionately and getting her in the mood. Joe had found her near the bar, lured her away from her friends, and Sean had agreed. Both men were ready to give her the night of their lives. The three beautiful bodies were reflected multiple times in the mirrored walls of the lift. The girl was tiny between the two hulking rugby players and her hands ran deftly across their chests, feeling with excitement their huge muscles through their t-shirts. As they kissed her, they teased her small round breasts and her pretty plump arse, gentlemanly yet masterful.

As the three stumbled into the hotel room the girl was giggling with excitement. Joe made straight for the mini bar, mistakenly thinking she might need warming up. But Sean could tell the girl was horny and ready to go. Grinning at her wolfishly, he announced, 'Let's get naked!' before tearing off his t-shirt to show off his magnificent torso. As she stared at his sexy tanned body with its huge muscles, Sean gripped the front of his jeans and parted the four buttons with a single tug. They hung from his hips and it was clear he wasn’t wearing any underwear. She could see a dark trimmed crown of pubic hair and then the base of an impressively thick cock that was clearly holding up his jeans with its sheer size.
'I love going commando,' he grinned then pulled her towards him and began unbuttoning her blouse as he kissed her sensually but aggressively. She loved it and he could tell. Her hands moved over his body, pressing her fingers against his warm skin and enjoying the feel of each hard muscle. As they moved lustfully down his back, she slipped her fingertips underneath his jeans, feeling his large firm rugby player's buttocks. She stepped away from him, moving her fingers along the waistband of his jeans until she was holding them at the front where he'd parted the fly. He grinned so sexily at her and pulled them down, easing the denim slowly over his enormous thighs then straightening up and leaning his pelvis slightly towards her. She gasped. So did Joe.
Drinking in the sight of his incredible cock, the girl licked her lips.
'I've never seen anything so massive!'
She reached out and stroked its thick hard glory, unable to close her fingers completely around the throbbing girth. Then she was on her knees, kissing and licking the shaft, then slowly wanking his length as she stretched her mouth around the bellend.
Sean looked at Joe and beamed with victory.
'Come on babe, don’t forget about my mate.'
She beckoned Joe over, still feasting on Sean's sweet offering. He peeled off his t-shirt and flexed his muscles, more for Sean's benefit than the girl's, wanting to show he was just as well built. His trousers came off and soon the girl was leaning over and pulling down his boxers, hoping for another huge dick to play with.
Joe's flaccid cock looked hilarious to Sean but he managed not to smirk. The girl gave it a stroke, then quickly returned to Sean's monster. Joe gripped his tool and began to wank himself hard, hating the feelings of sexual humiliation rushing through his mind. He kept staring at the girl and her rapt enjoyment of Sean's dick. She had two hands wrapped round it as she sucked on the end, and she could easily have got another hand or two along that impossibly lengthy shaft.

Realising he'd need to be more masterful, Joe curled the girl's hair around his right hand and urged her towards his cock. She came willingly and Sean watched with smug enjoyment as she pursed her lips to tighten them around Joe's chipolata. She began sucking them off alternately, each time having to stretch her lips wide when it was Sean's turn and close them again for Joe.
'I can't believe how huge you are!' breathed the girl, her mouth full of cock.
'You can measure it if you like,' Sean laughed.
Joe closed his eyes with the thought of the forthcoming torture and the girl was immediately up on her feet, darting to the nearest draw and pulling out the hotel sewing kit. She extracted the mini tape measure and returned to the two hunks who were going to be hers all night.
She unrolled the full length of the tape measure along Sean's cock, squealing '12 inches!!' like a sports commentator on a sugar high. Turning to Joe, she pressed the cool metal end of the tape measure at the base of his dick and unfurled the inches once more.
'Wow,' Sean grinned. 'Mate, I'm actually twice as big as you.' He paused for dramatic effect, to rub in his physical superiority, 'Well, twice as long. I think I'm probably even more than that in terms of thickness.'
Looking at the girl lasciviously, he stroked his dick proudly, pressing it against his stomach so it pointed upwards like a Roman column. He let it go, turning to face Joe, as his mammoth member crashed down onto Joe's titchy todger with a fleshy thud. The six incher nearly snapped under the mightier size and weight and Joe gasped with pain.
'Ah shit, sorry mate,' apologised Sean insincerely, 'I sometimes forget how far this big fucker sticks out when it's hard.'
The girl was giggling, 'Stroke each other's cock for me – go on.'
Full of sexual confidence, Sean laughed at her suggestion, 'Sure babe.'
Reaching out, he grabbed Joe's little penis and it disappeared into his large strong palm. The girl looked expectantly at Joe, so he followed suit, circling his embarrassed fingers around Sean's prodigious girth.
'You've got nice soft hands,' Sean smirked and Joe couldn't help but laugh. Perhaps in different, non-competitive circumstances, he would have got on with this handsome stud. He realised he was caressing Sean's beast with a little too much care and enjoyment. He stopped but Sean had already noticed. Pulling back his foreskin to reveal his huge glistening purple head to Joe, he winked at him with all the charm of the master seducer and added, 'Don't forget to polish the helmet! That girl you fucked last night said you liked a finger up your arse to get you off – that true?' Joe reddened with further embarrassment.

Soon Sean was stripping the girl naked, taking charge of her body while Joe watched her enjoying the much bigger cock in the room. Finally, he managed to get his dick in her mouth but by then Sean was on all fours between her legs, lapping at her pussy and nearly making her come with just his tongue. Straightening up, he picked her up in his arms, kissed her sensually and said, 'How's about we get fucking then?'
The girl giggled with anticipatory glee as Sean carried her over to the bed. Joe followed glumly, well aware that the next couple of humiliating hours were going to take a long time to live down........

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
......Dan and Connor lay back on the soft folds of silk that covered the opulent king size bed. Their glowing, sweating bodies were facing each other, Connor's heavy muscular legs resting over Dan's, their full throbbing balls nut to nut, and their tumescent cocks standing to attention, tapping against each other with unbridled arousal as the boss's wife began to straddle them. With one hand on Connor's chest, and the other guiding his dick into her filthy pussy, she lowered her body. Dan had one hand on the small of her back while the other stroked her dark tight hole. As her pussy took in Connor's cock, Dan guided his own deep into her arse. Exhaling with satisfaction, she put both hands on the bed to steady herself and then began to ride her two rugby boys, rocking her pelvis back and forth as she raised and lowered herself, fucking their powerful young cocks.

Panting with pleasure, she leant forward to kiss Connor, allowing Dan's length to spring from her arse. She reached behind her, stroking his pulsing member, then looked over her shoulder and suggested, 'Why don't you join Connor?'
To make her meaning clear, she brushed his bellend against her lips that were being stretched by his mate's thick cock. Eyes widening with surprise at her naughtiness, Dan ran his thumb around her cunt, enjoying the sight of Connor's meaty dick prising her apart, then pressed his own dick against her and pushed himself inside as well. She let out a low, pleasured growl, a mixture of pain and enjoyment. It was so sexy, filling this dirty bitch so completely. The two men could feel their dicks clamped together, moving up and down in unison as their bellends probed deeply into her wet folds of redness. Each felt the other's incredible hardness, their dual gifts of length and girth. It felt beyond intimate, like they were one organism fucking the hell of this beautiful cunt. Connor bent forward and placed his head between her pert tits, starting to lick and kiss her. Dan moved forward too, kissing her neck slowly at first then with greater fervency as he and Connor began to rut her harder and harder. Moving his face out of her cool tits, Connor saw his mate, a look of immense bliss on his face, felt his mate rigid and all-powerful against him, inside her. He reached his arms around her body, feeling Dan's sheer masculine energy seethe through his muscular body. His fingers danced across his shoulders and down over his arms, caressing the biceps, then back up, over the shoulders and down that statuesque back. Dan was doing the same, dick-deep in the woman, letting his fingers kneed the flesh of Connor's ripped and stripped body. The three were kissing, then she pulled her head back and watched as the boys continued.

Two six-foot hunks, body-built and hung like horses, fucking her split cunt as they kissed each other, lost in a furious moment, their pelvises firing back and forth with violent passion, faster and faster until, as their heavy mouths parted, she flung her head back at the ceiling, screamed like a maddened sinner and squirted, her juices bursting against their cocks, as they felt their balls and each other's tighten and release, felt the spunk surging up each other's thick shafts, before they came with a bear-like grunt, their creamy victory mingling inside her and sliding thickly down their hefty dicks as she raised herself from them and lowered her face to taste their joys. Connor was still cumming in spurting dollops over his own stomach and Dan's depending on the direction his dick twitched in. The men laughed at the sight, such banter, as the game slut licked up every piece of evidence.....

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
....Meanwhile, Joe watched, awed as Sean made out with the blonde on the bed. Under the hotel room lights, every muscle and tendon of his body seemed to stand out with prominence, a glisten of aroused sweat peppering his deeply tanned body. He looked like a god, carved from gold. To Joe's surprise, Sean hadn't started fucking her straight away. Instead, he'd kissed her, slow and sensual, caressing her pale eager body, exploring her tight pussy with two fingers while telling her she was beautiful. Her breath got faster and faster as Joe watched. She looked ready to explode. Sean withdrew his wet fingers and reached down to his giant cock. Still kissing her and whispering endearments, he gently stoked the massive purple helmet against her tight slit. Joe was incredibly turned on by the sight.
'Oh fuck me!' she suddenly moaned with deep, urgent desire.
'Yeah?' he teased, continuing to work her emotions into a frenzy.
'Yeah!'
He was making her beg.
'You want this huge dick?'
He stoked it more firmly against her cunt.
'This fucking enormous dick? You reckon you can manage it?'
'Oh god yeah, give it to me Seany!'
'You want twelve thick and throbbing inches, deep inside that beautiful pussy of yours?'
Overtaken by desire, she could only whimper with agreement. He grinned.
'Here we go babe.'

Joe watched as Sean raised his big firm arse in the air and powered his pelvis forward. Sean's majestic cock rammed against her cunt... but continued to move up over her abdomen, his large balls slamming between her legs.
'Shit,' he murmured, repositioning himself.
This time, he gripped his powerful shaft, pressed its helmet against her pussy and pushed himself against her lips. The head of his cock bent upwards and the underside of his dick massaged her pussy. Joe began to realise what was happening and wondered if there really was a god. A bead of sweat had broken out in frustration across Sean's brow. Once more he pressed his throbbing head against her cunt, massaging it sideways, up and down, then round in a circle, trying to ease entry but he was too big.
'Let me have a go mate.'

Suddenly the girl was falling away from his grasp and Sean was left kneeling on the bed, his gargantuan erection swaying defeated in the air. Joe powered his cock inside her, his six incher easily gaining entry. She'd been worked up so much by Sean that she almost came as soon as Joe started to fuck her. She writhed around on the bed under his powerful hands as he hammered away, turning his attention away from her just once to wink at Sean.
He let Joe have his moment of victory and then, as soon as there was a slight pause for breath, swept the girl into his powerful arms. She melted against his sexy body as he stroked her opened pussy, then lowered her to his waist. His dick was throbbing excitedly so he held it firmly, pressed it against her cunt, and lowered her down onto his all-conquering shaft, only for it to slip heavily between her peachy buttocks.
'Damn,' he grunted with frustration, aware of Joe watching him grinning widely. He twisted her round, got her back on the bed and on all fours and got ready to take her like a dog. Once more, his chunky dick pushed against her cunt only to slide up between her buttocks. In desperation, Sean mounted her, insistently pressing his helmet against her cunt.
'Ow no, that's too much!'
'Wait a sec babe, just let me – '
'No it hurts.'
She twisted herself around to allow Joe an easier entrance and soon she was screaming again, throwing her head back with ecstasy as he showed her all his best moves.

Sean dick began to droop with defeat as Joe pounded away with increasing joy. The girl's wailing and panting was music to his ears; the sight of Sean's deflated cock an optical feast. He thrust and pounded and rammed, finally jackhammering the bitch until she all but fainted with the most earth-shattering orgasm of her life. There was no need to ask who'd been the better fuck.
Joe climbed off the girl and stood facing Sean. He looked down at the drooping giant, feeling superior as his six incher pressed against Sean's hip bone. Grabbing his balls, he nodded, grinning, at the girl and said,
'I didn't even get a chance to empty the barrels.'
Sean had no words in defeat, dreading the idea of taking Joe's cock in his mouth and then getting a face-full of his cum. He could imagine the video being passed around the team locker room, all impressed that Joe had vanquished a dick twice as big as his own, laughing at his handsome face as it dripped slabs of gluey jizz.

Suddenly he was being led out of the hotel room and down the corridor, shamefully naked, his useless dick slapping against his strong thighs as he walked. They took the back entrance, exiting through a fire door and descending a metal staircase that ended in a small alleyway. His bare feet were cold against the pavement. He was still dazed from his epic failure and suddenly his wrists were in the air and Joe was handcuffing him to one of the railings above him.
'Don't worry, I'll be back in a few minutes,' Joe grinned mischievously.
He left Sean in the alleyway, twisting desperately against the handcuffs, looking like a handsome human sacrifice....

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
....When Joe returned, fifteen minutes later, it was with most of the rugby team. Half-drunk, they whooped and hollered at the sight of Sean. They were shocked by the size of his dick, amused by his predicament, and impressed that Joe had managed to out-fuck him.
Usually, Sean enjoyed other men seeing him naked. Revelled in their awe and jealousy as they imagined what kind of sex life they themselves could have if they were blessed with a similarly whopping cock. Now, he just felt like a twat. He wondered if he was going to have to suck Joe off in front of ten men, filming it and laughing. But Joe had a more creative punishment for Sean.

He stood smugly in front of the captive stud, grinning jubilantly, then said,
'Now Seany, you said you liked it hot when it comes to curry so I had the boys at the Indian rustle you up something special.'
He pulled two small tubs and a big spoon out of a large white plastic bag. Flicking off the top of the first tub, he gathered up a steaming spoonful of curry.
'This is some of the hottest shit they do!'
The spoon moved closer to Sean's mouth and he could smell the intoxicating spices sizzling on the air. Knowing he couldn't avoid the inevitable, he opened his mouth and let Joe deposit the curry in his mouth. It was the strongest he'd ever had. He felt its red hot chillies like fire in his mouth and swallowed, felt it run like lava into his chest, filling him with choking heat. His body rigid, trying to control himself and save his face, Sean managed to calm down and grin back at the lads, 'Delicious'.
They all laughed, impressed by a level of cockiness than matched his prodigious cock.

Joe grinned back at him.
'Oh there's some more.'
The other lid was flicked off and another spoonful deposited in his burning mouth. Sean nearly choked aloud but managed to swallow his pain, catch his breath and announce,
'Nah, not as good as the other one.'
As the lads laughed, Joe had to admit the guy was funny.
'So you liked the first one more? Man, you've got balls!'
And with that, he put on a latex disposable glove, scooped out a handful and slathered it over the underside of Sean's nutsack. He gasped with surprise as the spicy heat dived deep into his balls, then looked down half with embarrassment and half with pride as his dick jerked erect.
'Whoah!!'
'Holy shit!!'
Embarrassed and burning with pain as he was, Sean enjoyed the shocked reaction of the players as they finally saw the full glory of his elephantine cock. He might have been beaten by Joe and his little todger, handcuffed to a railing, and punished with a taste-test from hell, but at least it was a reminder of his physical superiority. He grinned at Joe, 'That's damned fine curry!'

But Joe had a few more tricks up his sleeve.
'You're right Seany,' he replied, reaching back into the plastic bag and pulling out a smaller tub, 'you know, they make it with this curry paste – it takes just a tiny bit to give it such fire!'
He flipped off the lid to reveal the bright red paste and gathered a little on the tip of his forefinger. He smiled as Sean looked down in horror at his hardened dick. Joe stepped closer, 'Ah mate, you must have known where this was leading? Just a little bit...'
And, with that, he smeared a thin streak from the base of Sean's cock along the first six or seven inches. Sean exhaled harshly as the ground chillies in the paste bit into meaty dick, sending a flush of fire all along the shaft.
'It's funny,' Joe continued, 'cos its not actually hot, in terms of temperature, it just feels hot cos of the spices. Really fucking hot, eh Seany?'
Keeping his pain under control, Sean managed to grunt out,
'Uh huh.'
'Let's try a bit more shall we?'
Suddenly there was a handful of thick red paste being smoothed across the entire shaft of his cock. He felt like his dick had burst into flames and was puffing air from his cheeks like a woman in labour, trying to cope with the agony engulfing him. By now his handsome face was bright red with heat and sweat was dripping from every pore, cascading down his muscular frame in tiny rivulets.
Taking a deep breath, Sean half-croaked, 'Girls always say I'm fucking red hot.'
The surrounding lads burst out with more impressed hilarity, then Joe leaned closer and said,
'Oh yeah, earlier on, I remember you were very eager for me to polish your bellend.'
Sean's eyes widened with horror as Joe slowly pulled back his foreskin, revealing his mushrooming purple head to the night air. With a quick grin, Joe wiped another mound of the paste over its shining surface, deliberately running a finger over the vulnerable slitted eye.
'Fuuuuuck!' Sean's agony finally burst from his throat. The lads cheered with glee and Joe looked around him triumphantly.
Sean's face was now crimson with embarrassment and firey pain.

'Okay,' announced Joe, triumphantly, 'one final treat.'
The surrounding lads were pulling out their phones to record him.
Joe nodded up at the metal staircase. Sean twisted his neck around to look up behind him. He saw James holding a large black bucket and managed to look away in time as he was drenched in gallons of vindaloo, the thick brown sauce covering his body like liquid humiliation, sliding down his skin, resting in his hair, distorting his impressive frame, clinging, smearing, and sticking against him.
With a drunken roar of approval, the lads ran off back to the nearest bar.
'Seany, you're a fucking legend!' a few shouted with approval at the way he'd taken his forfeit but it wasn't much consolation.
Before he left, Joe put the key to the handcuffs in Sean's sticky, curry drenched hands.
'Sorry mate, but this is what happens when you play with the big boys!'

As soon as Joe had gone, Sean speedily uncuffed his wrists and tried to wipe himself down, his dick and balls throbbing with steady burning agony. He looked a fucking state and was relieved to see that Joe had left his phone, wallet, and the keys to Dan's apartment in a little pile at his feet.

Failing to hail a cab, though unsurprised that no one would stop for a naked man covered in dried curry sauce, Sean began to run through the back streets to the refuge of Dan's apartment. With every beat of his feet on the pavement, his dick slapped with a searing hot burst against his thigh as if someone was stabbing at him with hellish knives. He tried cupping his dick and balls in his hands as he ran but this seemed to hurt even more.
Ignoring the bemused look of the concierge as he raced into the foyer of the apartment block, Sean dived into the lift, headed for the tenth floor, stumbled into the apartment, made for the kitchen, filled a large bowl with milk and ice cubes and sat astride it, dunking his burning junk into the freezing liquid. He sighed with relief, feeling the strange iron grip of numbness seize his crown jewels. He sat like that for what seemed like an hour, cooling his chilli-tortured pride.

Finally, he stood up, deciding to shower the residue of curry sauce of his body and maybe head out back into town, to face the rugby players and show what a good sport he was. It was then, with horror, that he noticed his cock, hanging like a wizened baby's finger from his waist. He'd never seen it so tiny and quickly convinced himself it was just shrivelled from the soothing icy milk. Ignoring the pain of his urging palm, he gripped the tiny root and began to massage himself to an erection, wanting to comfort himself with sight of his behemoth of a schlong. But instead of a stupendous dong, his dick hardened into something resembling a twig. It looked a little smaller than Joe's pathetic member and was noticeably thinner.
Sean let out an animal sound of disappointment and grief, knowing half his life was lost without his famous twelve incher. It was part of his identity, almost his raison d'etre, and there it was: sticking out like a child's crayon.

By the time Dan and Connor returned home, rocking drunkenly with happy memories of their blissful threesome, Sean had showered, dressed, and caught the last train back home to London. He left a simple note, 'Didn't go as planned', knowing that they'd soon hear everything from the rest of their team anyway.

As the train rumbled through the night towards the capital city, Sean felt his tiny limp dick sleeping shrunkenly between his legs, no longer tightly filling the impressing basket of his jeans as it had done a few hours before. He stared through the windows at the empty blackness of the night, feeling his reputation in tatters.

Soron

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
oh damn. the chapters where nice, but thats what happened to Sean is really not good. didnt like it so far. he was a very nice and funny guy and no ashole. he doesnt deserve this hapening to him. sorry to say so.

Reactions: 3818919

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Hey there, glad you've been enjoying the recent chapters. This one is a kind of Christmas special because I'm in a festive mood. Hope you all like it and have a lovely Christmas! x

Chapter 28

'Hey mate,' called Connor as he stood grinning in the doorway of Dan's bedroom, 'how do I look?'
He was wearing a large red Santa coat, trimmed with white fur, and a matching Santa hat. As he spoke, he undid the red belt from around the coat and opened it wide to reveal his tanned muscular body. The velvety dark hair on his heavy pecs glistened in the light, his abs stood out proudly, and his big hairy legs bulged with strength. He wore just a pair of red Calvin Klein boxers, which clung tightly to his large thick cock.
'Yeah I'd definitely fuck you,' joked Dan as he looked his teammate up and down. 'What about me?'
Dan, in similar Santa fancy dress, opened his own red jacket to show himself clad only in the tiniest of red sequinned thongs. His huge dick strained against the barely-there fabric. Connor burst out laughing, 'Fucker! I can't believe you've managed to out-do me!'
'Mate,' smiled Dan, putting one hand around Connor's shoulder and giving his friend's bulging Calvin Kleins a playful squeeze with the other, 'you and me are gonna be the sexiest fucking Santas out in town tonight. We'll be drowning in pussy.'
He walked back to his dressing table and squirted some eau to cologne on his neck. 'And I tell you what mate: I am ready to jackhammer the fuck out of some lucky bitches!' With that he bent his knees and proceeded to pump his pelvis back and forth like a piston in imitation of fucking a girl's brains out.
'Bring it on!' shouted Connor through his laughter, heading back into the kitchen to grab another beer.

When they arrived in town and met up with the rest of the team, Connor and Dan were pleased to see that none of the others had had the foresight to go trouserless. They all had their Santa jackets slightly open, showing off their bronzed, well-stacked chests but underneath they clearly wore big red trousers. All the girls looked with excited desire at the two guys who'd dared to go that bit more sexy, their strong legs emerging from their Santa jackets and leading to their black boots. The girls could only imagine what lay underneath and all of them wanted to see.
'You wankers!' laughed Christian, 'should have known you'd go that bit extra. But you're no match for black Santa,' he grinned, opening up his jacket to show off his dark brown skin that seemed to glow like melted chocolate. To hammer home his point, he gave a quick flick of his pelvis. It was clear he'd gone commando as his huge thick cock swung inside the trousers, its long thick outline evident as it pressed against the red material.
'Where's James?' asked Connor, laughing at Christian's braggardly display, 'Has he done it yet?'
Before Christian could answer, James returned from the bar carrying a tray with 15 pints of beer. Getting the first three rounds in was part of his Christmas forfeit after he'd come last in the team's final training session of the year. The team erupted with cheers and, laying down the tray, he began the rest of his forfeit. Taking off his Santa jacket and trousers, he stood looking an idiot in a festive mankini. All around the bar people were pointing and laughing. His smoothly shaved muscles were impressive but the embarrassing sparkly red outfit undermined him completely. He reluctantly turned 360 degrees to show off his large, bared arse cheeks, and the outline of his relatively small cock pressed against the little stretchy pouch. He downed the requisite three pints while his fellow players banged the tables uproariously, then he pulled his Santa outfit back on, glad his mini ordeal was over.
'Good one, mate!' praised the team captain, Joe, always pleased when someone followed through on a forfeit. It was bad form not to and had never happened since he'd become captain. He handed round the pints, wishing each of his players a merry Christmas as if he'd bought them himself.
Dan took his pint jovially. It had been three weeks since his mate, Sean, had come to visit and ended up on the receiving end of one of Joe's forfeits. He still felt a little guilty as it was he who had convinced Sean to try and get one over on Joe. They'd texted since but Sean's responses had seemed a little subdued, his pride hurt, Dan supposed, at having failed to complete what he'd been challenged to do.
'Later mate.'
Connor's voice brought him out of his reverie and he saw his mate leading a girl who was dressed in the tiniest of lacy black dresses off towards the toilets.
'He's such a fast mover,' commented Sam to his left, admiringly.
'Yeah too fucking fast,' smiled back Dan with a hint of jealousy.
'What you got on under there then?' his teammate asked as he swilled beer through the hairy white beard he was wearing.
'That's a secret mate! Only the hottest ladies are gonna find that one out!'
The other man laughed at Dan's cheeky confidence as he drained his pint.

'Oh my god, you're fucking ripped!'
The girl was already a little drunk and her hands wandered over Connor's body with uninhibited desire. She ran her fingertips down through his chest hair and giggled as she reached the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down. His hefty dick flopped out and instantly began to get hard.
'Jesus Christ!'
Connor grinned as the slut fell to her knees in the cubicle and began to suck sloppily on his dick. As it reached its full eight inches, she took a deep breath and pressed her lips all the way down the shaft until she reached the base. Connor gasped, impressed, and the girl giggled as she drew her wet lips back up his dick, leaving a thick trail of saliva as his meat emerged from the confines of her throat.
'That's my party trick,' she slurred, looking up at him with pride.
'Yeah?' Connor grunted, sexily, 'You wanna see mine?'
Before she could answer, he pulled her up, spun her round, spread her legs, pulled down her thong, slid two fingers inside her wet cunt, spread her lips with them, and then replaced them with his girthy appendage. She gasped as the huge helmet pressed against her pussy and then powered inside. He paused, kissed her very softly on the back of her neck then, gripping her shoulders, began to pump away with a rhythmic aggression that made her cum almost instantly.
'You like that?'
'Oh fuck yeah!'
'Merry Christmas, darling!'......

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
....Back in the bar, the lads were getting steadily drunker, downing pint after pint, arm-wrestling, and exchanging sexually charged banter.
'I bent her legs back over her head and made her fucking howl!'
Danny C was in the middle of a story about the previous night when he'd fucked a celebrity who was currently appearing on Strictly Come Dancing.
'Talk about Cum Dancing lads, she couldn't get enough of it. Every time I pulled it out she wanted to taste herself on my dick, and then she was begging me to fuck her other hole!'
'Dick as small as yours – she could probably feel it better up her arse!' Sam threw the insult in like a hand grenade and then awaited the reaction.
'Shut up you twat, you're no bigger than me!'
'That's not what your ex said the other night!'
The team burst out laughing. Danny C was one of the team studs and known for getting with lots of C-list celebrities. It was funny watching him being ribbed by Sam who was less successful with women but was taller and a little better looking.
'How about we put that to the test?'
'Well I'm not flopping it out in the bar, even though I know you'd like to see it,' responded Sam cheekily.
'Not a problem,' grinned Danny C, mischievously, 'we'll go and get some slut to suck us off and we can see that way. And a little forfeit if you turn out to be all talk and no bigger than me at all.'
'Er...'
Before he could answer, Danny C caught sight of Connor walking back across the bar, looking smug, his arm round his girl's waist. As he reached the rest of the team, he released his grip to signal that she should now go back to her mates.
'Hey baby,' called Danny C.
She looked across to him with interest. Rugby players were so hot. And rugby players dressed as Santa were really her thing tonight.
'How'd do you fancy two more Christmas treats?'
She giggled and was soon returning to the toilets with a rugby hunk on either side of her.
'Sloppy seconds!' called Connor after them, laughing at what a slut the girl had turned out to be. He looked around and Dan was nowhere to be seen.

Back on her knees, the girl watched as the two hunky rugby players opened their red jackets and pulled down their trousers. She thought she recognised the one on the left. He was a bit shorter with a really compact muscly body and a filthy grin. He was wearing white Armani briefs and he pulled them down to show off his chunky cock. It wasn't as big as the previous lad but it still looked tasty. He turned to his mate and she looked at him as well. He was better looking and more toned but less beefy and not quite as dirty looking. She imagined he was a nicer guy but less of an amazing fuck. She reached forward and tugged down his black trunks, then grasped a cock in each hand and began to wank the two studs hard. She could hear a panting and thudding from the next cubicle and wondered what fun was being had.
'Moment of truth mate,' grinned Danny C as he looked down and watched his and Sam's cocks hardening. He didn't really care if he won or lost, he just loved this kind of filthy shit. The girl was now sucking on their dicks alternately, furiously wanking the one that wasn’t in her mouth.
'I think we're the same size,' he laughed, looking at Sam who was clearly disappointed.
'What the fuck are you doing?'
Danny C and Sam looked up to see Dan looking over the side of the adjoining cubicle at them.
'We're seeing who's biggest,' answered Danny C as if it was the most normal thing in the world, 'Who do you reckon?'
He pressed his dick against Sam's as the girl rested on her haunches and giggled drunkenly.
Dan looked down with an expert eye.
'You're the same length,' he agreed, 'but Danny's thicker by quite a bit.'
'Shit,' muttered Sam.
As Dan dropped back down into his own cubicle, Danny C opened the door to theirs and bundled Sam out, still with his trousers and boxers round his ankles. As the door slammed shut again, he heard Danny say, 'Okay baby, here's your treat!' followed by the girl's drunken squeal of excitement. He quickly pulled up his clothes and headed back to the bar in defeat.
'Mate,' called Danny C, banging on the side of the next cubicle to Dan, 'how you doing in there?'
'You tell him baby,' came Dan's voice through the plywood, followed by a grunt as he evidently swung himself inside his girl with all his might.
'Oh!' she squealed, 'Fucking amazing!!'
Danny C grinned then commenced fucking his own girl, inwardly and invisibly competing with his teammate in the next cubicle.

When Sam slunk back to the bar without Danny C or the girl, the rest of the team started laughing.
'Ah lad, mouth bigger than your cock then?'
'Yeah whatever!' he parried, grabbing another beer and wondering what forfeit Danny C would come up with.
Fifteen minutes later, surrounded by a protective circle of his team mates, Sam was bent over slightly, his trousers and boxers once more around his ankles as he slid an ice cube up his arsehole.
'Fuck it's cold,' he complained as the others laughed.
'Go on, get it up there mate – that'll learn you,' urged Danny C victoriously.
Sam gave a cry of shock as the thick cube of ice suddenly pressed through his tightly shut hole and lodged inside him, slowly melting as a frozen thrill of pain shot up his sphincter. The lads erupted into laughter and he quickly covered himself up as the circle dissolved into men reaching for their pints and looking for the next source of fun.
Connor passed Dan a pint and nodded across the bar, 'What about those three?'
Dan looked over to the small group of hotties, their tiny dresses showing off their long slender legs and barely covering their big firm tits.
'Good call,' grinned Dan.
'I saw Joe eyeing them up earlier but I think he realised he'd never score a foursome and started sniffing round a fat girl who looked a lot easier.'
They both started laughing, then set about hooking their prey.....

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
It was easy. And less than ninety minutes later they were in a hotel room, their Santa coats discarded on the floor as the three girls stripped to their lacy underwear. Drinking in the sight of the two total hunks, the girls unzipped each other's dresses, showing off for the boys before moving in for a kiss. The rugby players were so masterful, supremely confident in their huge bodies, and knowing exactly how to please a girl. They kissed firmly, stroked gently, and whispered such sexy, filthy words into their ears.
'Are you boys gonna let us handcuff you? We wanna take control before you go wild...'
Dan and Connor looked at each other. Both was as horny as a dog on heat, their thickening semis begging for release from their tight underwear. But while Dan's eyes were full of eagerness, Connor's seemed nervous.
'I dunno, handcuffs don't always work out for me,' muttered Connor, thinking back to the time he'd been duped by the bootboys.
The girls looked disappointed and Dan quickly interrupted.
'Nah we're well up for that ladies – love a girl who knows what she likes.'
He winked lasciviously at the three girls and they giggled with glee. He turned quickly and quietly to Connor, speaking soothingly but urgently, 'It'll be fine mate – let's just fucking enjoy this – look at them – they're gagging for our big cocks.'
Getting his mojo back, Connor grinned, jumped on the bed, placed his hands behind his head and announced, 'Come and get in then girls,' flexing his muscles so they rippled across his body in the most cunt-tempting way. Dan joined him on the bed as the girls climbed on top of them, snapping the handcuffs around the bed frame and around their wrists. Their warm, eager bodies felt soft and alluring against the two men's pumped muscles.

Seductively, the girls tugged down the front of each hunk's santa hat so it covered their eyes and began to wetly kiss their hard nipples. Dan and Connor moaned in pleasure and soon the girls were sliding babyoiled hands over their large proud muscles. Their eyes covered, they imagined the girls' bodies on top of them and felt their dicks harden considerably.
'Babe I'm gonna need this thong off in a sec,' grinned Dan, 'my cocks huge and it needs freeing.'
'No, I think we'll leave you both like that.'
Dan and Connor froze as Joe's familiar voice met their ears through the darkness. Gigging, the girls lifted the Santa hats from their eyes and they saw him standing there, filming them with his mobile. In his free hand he held two big dildos.
'Time for a bit of fun boys? I thought I'd have each of you sucking on a dildo for my Christmas card photo this year!'
Connor sighed defeatedly, making a mental note to never allow any fucking woman to handcuff him ever again. Dan was not about to perform fellatio on a dildo as a Christmas prank and was thinking fast. He realised there was no option.
'I suppose you need us handcuffed; no way you could please these girls as much if we were going one on one.'
Joe raised an eyebrow, loving a challenge he knew he could win.
'Shut the fuck up mate,' urged Connor.
'I'd take Connor's advice.'
'Well you would say that – you know you're no match for the pair of us.'
'Is that so?' taunted the team captain, well aware he'd once had his dick in Dan's humiliated mouth. His teammate was hung like a horse but not as good a fuck and he had him where he wanted him, 'Fancy a bit of challenge, do we?'
'No!' / 'Yeah!' Connor and Dan replied simultaneously.
'Connor doesn't seem as eager,' laughed Joe, 'I think he knows I'm the captain at more than just the rugby!'
'Ah fuck it,' exclaimed Connor, irritated by Joe's taunting, 'Let's just fucking do this!'
'Now we're talking!' grinned Dan.
Joe laughed at their folly and quickly laid down the terms.
'When I win lads, you're going on all fours, getting spit-roasted. The girls behind,' he waggled the dildos happily, 'and me in your mouths.'
Connor was beginning to change his mind over changing his mind but, before he could protest, Dan had fired back their agreement.

Uncuffed and climbing into position on the bed, Connor looked at Dan in despair, 'What the fuck have you got us into this time?'
Dan looked back apologetically, realising he'd made the situation epically worse.
And the fucking began.

The three lads pumped away, fucking as skilfully as they could. The three girls were loud and responsive but it was clear that Joe's girl was enjoying herself the most.
'Well this is gonna be a fucking brilliant Christmas present,' sniped Connor at Dan, 'cheers a bunch mate!'
Overhearing, Joe slapped his girls arse with delight and started banging her even harder.

As the fucking continued, the positions changed. Dan and Connor were keeping their end up but Joe always seemed to have the slight edge. The two mates were constantly trying to think of slightly different moves or angles that would ram home a bit of extra joy for the girls and put them ahead. But it was hopeless.
Lying on their backs, gripping their girls by the waist and slamming them up and down on their expert dicks, the three lads looked across at each other competitively. Joe looked victorious. Dan looked determined. And Connor already looked defeated.
Suddenly, like a bolt of lightning, Dan suddenly remembered a comment Sean had made about Joe in one of his texts. He pulled his girl forward and continued to fuck her as he kissed her deeply, then he whispered to her, 'Hey babe, try a finger in my arse while I fuck you!'
Giggling, she leaned back, riding Dan's dick like it was a vibrator, and slid her finger in his arse. As she grinded her pussy against his cock, he moaned, 'Mmm baby, that's the best.'
The other two girls looked across and he was aware for the first time that the girls were competing just as much as he, Connor, and Joe were, just less openly. He winked at Connor's girl and she copied her mate, sliding her finger into Connor's arse. He looked surprised but when he saw Dan signally silently with his eyes, Connor moaned loudly with pleasure as well, 'Oh yeah, that hits the spot – you're the best fuck, sexy!'
Dan looked across at Joe's bird and winked confidently at her, then at Joe. Before he could stop her, she was sliding her finger into his tight crack.
'Ooooh god!' Joe ejaculated with an almost feminine whimper and instantly flopped off, 'What the fuck did you do that for baby?'
The girl looked embarrassed and disappointed but cheered up when Dan beckoned her over. He'd rolled his girl over and was now fucking her furiously. He placed Joe's discarded girl on top and proceeded to swap between their cunts, fucking as hard as he could. Connor, realising this was their moment, followed suit and began to bang his girl's brains out, jackhammering her like a hero. Joe was slightly bent over, urgently jerking his cum dribbling cock and trying to get it hard again. He failed and Dan and Connor kept fucking for another half hour, making sure their girls squirted and screamed until it was obvious they were the best.

They stood up, their dicks rock hard, and looked at Joe who'd been watching them with a mixture of jealously, anger, and admiration. He'd fucked up and he knew it. Thanks to Sean, the boys had worked out his Achilles heel.
'So since you became captain,' began Dan, 'No one's ever backed out of a forfeit?'
Joe remained silent. Defeated.
'Better get on all fours mate!' grinned Connor.
As the girls gathered round, one slid a dildo into Joe's arse. He immediately cried out, not in pain but embarrassed joy. His six incher jerked awake, slapped against his stomach and released a surge of cum against his chest.
Connor and Dan burst out jubilantly with laughter then, pulling their mobiles out, stepped towards Joe.
Knowing he had no choice and appalled he was being filmed, he parted his lips reluctantly and took Connor's eight inches into his mouth. The lads swapped over and he was treated to Dan's nine inches, thick and huge and throbbing against the insides of his mouth. He blushed, repulsed. Then his eyes widened with shock as Connor put a supporting hand around the side of his head and pushed his own dick back in to join his mate.
They looked at the team captain and his gob filled with dick.
'Mate, that is the fucking best Christmas present ever!' announced Connor, laughing hysterically at the sight.
'How about we finish with some Christmas cream all over Joe's mince pies?' suggested Dan.
They heaved their enormous cocks from the captain's bitter lips and began working their shafts with speed. They looked at each other, aware they were simultaneously hitting their peak.
Dan had a sudden thought as he focussed his phone on Joe's face, videoing the fun.
'For Sean?'
Connor grinned back in agreement.
'Good call!'
Their grips tightened around their tools as their felt their balls contract and release.
'For Sean!' they cried simultaneously as two streams of thick jizz burst from their bellends, splattering with surprising force against Joe's face. The sticky creaminess masked his blushing face completely and seemed to hang there for an age before it began its slow dripping descent. Connor always had plenty of ammunition to fire and suddenly grunted again involuntarily as a second load arced through the air and landed gooily in Joe's hair.

Turning off their phones, the two lads high fived each other and waited for Joe to leave, thoroughly humbled and ashamed of himself, before they continued fucking the three girls they'd deservedly won.
As they gripped the girls by their waists and slowly slid their large powerful dicks inside their tight wet cunts, the two men looked at each other, their eyes bright with happiness, and spoke in unison:
'Happy fucking Christmas!'

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Sorry it's taken so long for an update! Hope you all enjoy this Valentines Day special!

Chapter 29

It was Valentine's Day, and Dan and Connor were both getting ready for a night of romance and fucking.

As Dan stood under the hot shower, running his soapy hands proudly over his majestic body he thought of the events of earlier that day. He met the blonde he'd been seeing, Stacey, at the local gym and presented her with a cuddly bear. Ten minutes later, his gym shorts and boxers were round his ankles and she was sucking him off in the sauna. He ran his slippery hand down his chest, across his rippling abs and then down to grip the thick shaft of his cock, feeling the warm water beating against his body as he began to harden. Stacey had giggled and dribbled as she'd tackled his nine incher, sucking and kissing with desire. He'd picked her up in his powerful hands and brought her down confidently on his cock, groaning with pleasure as he felt his meat surge into her tight wet cunt. Rock hard now, under the shower, Dan was gripping his dick with both hands, the memories of Stacey unfurling erotically in his mind. Amid the heat and steam of the sauna, she'd gripped his shoulders as he'd hammered into her, kissing her passionately or lowering his head to lick her bouncing tits. Moving across the room, he'd brought her back down to earth, spun her round, bent her over one of the wooden benches, and continued his conquest. The dirty bitch had screamed at him to fuck her harder and he'd followed her orders, pounding her soft peachy skin as hard and fast as he could, gripping her hair, and slapping her sweet arse, until she'd come and virtually collapsed on the floor in exhaustion. He'd pulled her up and she eagerly licked her own juices off his dick, wanking him with her soft delicate hands until he'd exploded inside her mouth. With his two soapy hands jerking away and his back against the tiles of the bathroom shower, Dan felt himself on the edge of orgasm and with great self-restraint stopped. He wanted to save himself for later that night.

Connor stood in front of his mirror, happily inspecting his muscular body. He raised his arms and flexed, grinning at the eruption of biceps and triceps that was reflected back at him. He'd been working out a lot recently and his chest was look particularly impressive, with its pelt of luxuriant shadowy fur running like a dark river down towards his waist. Girls loved running their fingertips through the velvety hair as they kissed him or licked at his nipples. He stroked his dick once and let it fall back, enjoying the sight of it hanging like a mace between his legs, the large swollen bellend ready to stretch any girl wider than she had been before. Looking through his drawers, he retrieved a pair of pristine white calvin klein boxers and pulled them up over his powerful legs. Adjusting them around his hips, he squeezed the crotch, and inspected himself in the mirror once more, pleased with the size and shape of his bulge and with the contrast between his dark hair and the fresh white material.

'What d'you reckon?'
Dan walked into Connor's bedroom, grinning. Dried from his shower, his cock still partly tumescent, he was clad only in a flimsy pair of red silk boxer shorts, emblazoned with gold hearts.
'My Valentines special!'
Connor laughed at the vision in front of. His mate often wore garish underwear but this was a sight even for him. Most manly rugby players would be mocked but the sight of cobra-like cock still throbbing against the silk meant you couldn't really argue with him. Dan flexed his biceps and grinned, 'These are gonna drive Crystal fucking wild!'
'Crystal? I thought you were seeing Stacey?'
'No mate, Stacey was just this morning. I'm taking Crystal out to dinner and then I've got a hotel booked for us.'
Connor laughed, 'That's a bit greedy don't you think?'
'Damn right, the bootboys saw me with her and really couldn’t contain their jealousy when I told them. They got fucking boners – it was hilarious! Anyway, that's not much different from you with those two birds last week.'
The two men broke out laughing again, thinking back to how Connor had brought two students from the local uni back with him and had them screaming until the early hours or the morning, at which point they left the apartment virtually bow-legged looking like they'd been dragged through a hedge.
'So who are you meeting up with?'
'That model I told you about, Gina.'
'No way! The one with massive tits?'
'Yeah, I haven’t banged her yet so tonight's the night.'
Dan looked his mate up and down. He was looking like the hulk after his intensive gym sessions and Dan couldn't help but be impressed, making a mental note to spend a bit more time on the weights rather than inches deep in pussy next time he was at the gym. He stepped forward and playfully cupped his right hand around the prominent bulge in Connor's boxers,
'So tonight's the night! Give her one for me!'
Connor laughed, slightly jealous that his mate had two women on the go but hopeful that the evening was going to present him with one of the fucks of his life. Gina was a glamour model, incredibly attractive, not very bright, and very very dirty. She was Connor's perfect woman. Turning towards his wardrobe he began to select his sexiest outfit for the night as Dan borrowed his aftershave then disappeared to also get change.

The two men had booked tables at the same restaurant but arrived separately and made sure they were far apart. That way they could inspect each other's progress without the girls realising. Dan looked across at Connor's model. Her tits were overflowing from her tight red dress and Dan imagined shoving his face in them and happily drowning. He could tell by looking at her that she was a horny slut and he licked his lips as he imagined the filth that Connor would be getting up to later, wondering if – a few dates down the line – whether he might join them and show her his own bit of magic. As he cut into his steak, Connor glimpsed across at Dan's second girl. She was stunning with an incredible figure and long dark hair. Connor imagined gripping it while fucking her doggy and smiled as he thought what a lucky bastard Dan was.
'What are you smiling at, Sexy?' asked Gina, seductively.
'I'm just imagining what you looked like out of that dress,' Connor grinned back.
She took a sip of her champagne and giggled, then flicked her hair back in a way that said, Soon Rugby Boy, very soon. Although she'd played it cool on their first date, she was desperate to fuck him. She loved the way his way shirt clung to his muscular frame, and the sight of his hairy chest where the second button was undone made her incredibly horny.
Gina looked across the room, happy that she was the hottest girl in the restaurant. She saw one girl on a further table who she had to admit was almost as attractive as her but her tits weren't as good. Looking at the brunette's slender figure, she dismissed her as a slut and checked out the guy she was with. His body was almost as good as Connor's and he was strikingly handsome; she wondered whether he was a good fuck and how well hung he was. Realising the champagne was going to her head, she smiled back at Connor and raised one coquettish eyebrow. He felt her small foot move gently up the inside of his calf and along his thigh. He froze, midway through spearing his last piece of steak, and tried to keep his cool as her toes softly stroked between his legs. She felt him harden under her touch and brought her leg back to the ground.
'Shall we skip dessert?'

Dan pretended not to notice that Connor and Gina were leaving early. Horny fuckers. He wanted to high-five his mate and get a better looked at the girl's huge tits but instead he focussed on Crystal. She was looking amazing and he couldn’t wait to get her naked and going down on him. He wanted to tie her up and fuck her roughly, making her scream at the ceiling so loud it'd wake up the other hotel guests.
'Do you fancy going back to the hotel, Babe?' he asked in his darkest, sexiest tone.
'Yeah, definitely. Have you got the key already?'
He grinned and dropped it in front of her. She picked up her handbag.
'I'll pop it in here for safekeeping. Which reminds me...'
She opened the bag wide to show off a bottle of something.
'Left over from pancake day...'
He realised it was maple syrup.
'I thought it'd be really tasty, dribbled all over your gorgeous body. What do you think?'
Dan grinned back, feeling his cock thicken hungrily between his legs, 'I think I should hurry up and pay the bill....'

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
....Kissing her deeply and excitedly, Connor unzipped Gina's dress and watched it slither down her body like red wine. He unhooked her bra, feasted on the sight of her enormous tits, and kissed her again.
'Strip for me, Sexy!' she purred as she climbed onto the bed in just her thong, picking up her mobile phone, pressing record and pointing it at him.
Grinning with anticipation, he slowly unbuttoned his shirt, unveiling his colossal chest in all its hairy majesty, and gave her a quick teasing flex. He unbuckled his belt and whipped in from the loops of his trousers with a crack. Turned on, Gina giggled nervously. He discarded his shoes and socks then slowly unzipped is black trousers. They descended to his ankles and he stepped out of them, aware of how good he looked in just his tight white trunks.
'You want the full monty?' he asked with a teasing growl.
She gave a pleasured moan in response and Connor hooked his thumbs under the waistband and lowered his boxers to just below the base of his cock, giving her a glimpse of his thickness. He grinned at her and pulled them down, straightening up proudly to show off his incredible naked body.
'Come and get that big cock between my tits!'
He dived on the bed, straddled her, and slapped his beast in between her breasts. As he began to move his hips back and forth rhythmically, she ran her fingers across his hard hairy chest then squeezed her porcelain globes together, warming them with his throbbing meat.
'Ah baby, you are fucking amazing!'
She looked down at his big thick cock, pleased. She hated a small dick and this one was a real winner.
'Why don't you see if you can fill my mouth with it, Big Boy.'

'I've got an idea.'
Crystal was driving her and Dan to the hotel he'd booked when she took a sudden right. She winked at him and said nothing. Aroused by the mystery, Dan waited to see what she was doing. As the city petered out into woodland, she stopped the car. It was a warm, still night, with moonlight filling the cloudless sky.
'I'm feeling a bit wild,' she purred as she slid the straps of her dress over her shoulders, 'I thought we could leave the hotel room for later.'
Dan couldn’t believe his luck: a girl who was up for some outdoors fucking! The hotel room could definitely wait for later; he had no trouble fucking multiple times in an evening. Following her lead, he sat in the passenger seat and pulled his shirt off over his head, smiling cockily as she inspected his beautiful tanned body. As she peeled off her stockings, Dan kicked away his shoes and socks and hastily tugged down his trousers. Crystal suppressed a laugh at the sight of this massive hunk in bright silk boxers.
'Mmm you look amazing. I've got to take a photo!'
He jumped out of the car and stood under a streetlight, flexing his muscles for her proudly.
'You're so confident! I love that!'
He grinned back at her and waggled his huge cock through the silk of his shorts.
'I've got a lot to be confident about, baby.'
'Oh yeah?'
'Yeah!'
His grin broadened and he unbuttoned his boxer shorts, letting them float to the ground as he revealed his huge thick cock.
'Oh my god, you're huge!'
'That's right, baby, you wait til you've got it rock hard. You'll never see one this big ever again!'

Crystal grabbed her handbag as he led the way just a little into the woods, out of sight of the road. As she pushed aside a branch and stepped into a small clearing, Dan was leaning back against a tree, his hands behind his head, showing off his stunning body.
'I do believe this is a maple tree,' she giggled temptingly before pulling the bottle from her handbag. Turned on, Dan was already rock hard as she slowly poured the thick sweet syrup over his broad shoulders. It cascaded down his statuesque muscles and continued over his bulging thighs. She looked down at his enormous throbbing cock and doused it thickly with the rest of the bottle. She got on her knees, ready to lick him clean.
'Oh wait,' she suddenly stepped back.
'What?'
'How about I go back and get my stockings from the car... then when I've kissed you all over and had that massive cock in mouth, you can bend me over, tied me to a branch and fuck me like crazy?'
Dan's mouth dropped open with delight. He didn't need to speak. She grinned and ran back through the trees.
'Baby I'm gonna drive you wild!' he called after her.

Leaping into the driver's seat, Crystal smiled to herself, 'And I'm driving off baby! No one cheats on Crystal C Walsh.' She looked at his pile of clothes on the passenger seat and in a moment of compassion dropped his phone out onto the kerb. Turning the key in the ignition, she sped way down the road. Thirty second later, Dan emerged hurriedly from the trees in all his sticky nakedness. He looked up and down the road, perplexed, 'Babe?'

Across town, Connor was rutting Gina like an animal. Fucking on all fours, he squeezed her huge tits as he rocketed his hips back and forth, pumping his thick shaft inside her. She loved the surge against her cunt as he powered inside, the feel of his weighty heft inside her, that sensuous drag as he withdrew, and the teasing stretch of his bellend poised at the entrance to her cave before he slammed himself back in. They fought for dominance: sometimes her legs in the air, gripped at the ankles as he drilled her hard and fast, sometimes her riding him aggressively as she gripped his muscular body and pushed herself down on his great tool. When she squirted all over his abs, he laughed and dived back inside her, determined to make her come over and over again.

In the hotel opposite, Crystal was making her way up to room 172 in the glass lift. She walked along the thickly carpeted hallway and turned the key in the lock. Unzipping her dress, she walked in her black stockings and suspenders towards the bed. She placed her phone on the bedside table and pressed record, then turned to the bed and pulled away the duvet in one powerful movement. From the moment she'd entered the room, Cam and Oli had sat naked in the bed, watching her in an awed silence.
'Thanks for the heads up about Dan boys. Here, I've brought you a trophy. Laughing, she threw his red silk boxer shorts towards the bootboys, the golden hearts glittering in the light from the chandelier. Still the two lads couldn't think of anything to say. Crystal pulled down the duvet even further to reveal their naked bodies. Their dicks were rock hard and enormous. She climbed on the bed between them and ran her soft tongue over Cam's balls and then all the way up his 11 inch shaft. Turning to Oli, she wrapped her tongue around his already wet bellend and kissed her way down to his balls. She looked at the camera and grinned,
'Mm you two have the biggest cocks I've ever seen. Much bigger than Dan's.'
She kissed their throbbing eager shafts again.
'Much longer. Much thicker. Mm yes, you two are real men.'
She began to stroke their dicks, looking at each lad in turn.
'How about you two give me the best you've got. I bet you fuck better than Dan. I want you both to absolutely ruin me, knowing that you're getting what Dan couldn't.'
Cam and Oli looked at each other, grinning like Cheshire cats.
'Yes ma'am!'

Connor lay back exhausted on the crumpled sheets of the hotel suite, his body drenched in sweat. After three hours of intense fucking, he'd finally exploded over Gina's tits, covering them with his hot thick cum.
'Jesus that's a big load, Sexy,' she grinned as she squeezed his shaft to get any last drops of his love over her chest.
She'd given as good as she'd got and, as predicted, it had been one of the best fucks of Connor's life. Getting his breath back, he was thinking of having a shower with Gina when his phone began to ring. He swiped across and held it lazily to his ear.
'Yeah?'
'Mate, it's Dan. I need a favour. I'm kinda lost on the outskirts of town...'
'Huh?'
'And I'm kinda naked...'
'Huh?!?'
'And covered in maple syrup... Can you come and get me?'
For a while, all he could hear was Connor laughing, then eventually,
'No problem mate, all in a night's work.'