Dark Room

lickpenis

Sexy Member
Media
Sopsmyth pulled up in front of the house, it looked deserted, dead grass grew all around. Sop got out of his car and walked up the old looking walkway. The phone call had told him to just open the door and walk in, so he did. The room looked like no one had lived there for a long time. He heard a voice, it said "Come down the stairs", so he began walking down. The stairs were quite long and it became darker as he went down. He went down and down to almost total darkness. Again the voice said "Take off your cloths". Sop did and stood there in the darkness totally naked. The voice said "Back up and sit in the chair". Sop backed up and kind of felt around to find the chair, then he sat down. He felt someone putting clamps around his ankles and chains being fixed to the chair legs, then his wrist being secured. Sop just sit there in the darkest, he felt the weight of his twelve inch penis and huge bloated nuts as long as his penis just hanging down so long. And again the voice "There motherfucker, now you are totally helpless, this is what you said you wanted in your filthy ad, you filthy pervert!" He felt a big strong hand grasp his penis and jerk it, and Sop said "Owe!" "Owe?, Owe?, you think that is something, when I get through with you motherfucker your penis will be longer than it has ever been! I am going to use you motherfucker, use and use and use and abuse your freak flesh! Your prick is mine, your balls are mine, your nipples are mine, your big ass is mine, your mouth is mine, and your milk is mine, you fuck'n huge penis meat! All of a sudden Sop felt the man's penis flop against his naked thighs and realized the man was naked and had a really long penis, he felt pre-cum splatter and run on his thighs it made his own penis bloat and elongate. He felt the big hand again grab his penis and jerk "Get'n big ain't it, like that don't you motherfucker, like your penis abused don't cha! Yeah, you come to the right place you fuck'n
pervert! Filthy fuck'n freak! Then Sop felt a big wet mouth enclose upon his huge horse like prick and it began to suck very hard, then it would lick his finger sized veins and the hands masturbate his "cow udder nuts" and there was the sounds of a lust crazed person totally engrossed in totally obscene lust sucking the long bloated meat, the sound of wet bloated flesh rebounding off the walls, the sucking, the licking, the sucking sounds, Sop couldn't take it any more and his prick milk gushed forward and the sound of milk being swallowed and the hands grasping at the top and pulling down to get every drop, and then being tied in the right position for a long penis to jam in and feasting on his ass and the sounds like some kind of wild animal lust crazed and so it went on and on and on and finally a scream and the feel of hot milk and then hot piss. He pulled out and Sop heard foot steps running up the stairs. Sop wasn't tied now so he walked up the steps, there was no one around.

Sop would drive by there ever once and a while, but no one was there. Sop wanted someone to be there.

and on

and d