Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Question for the ladies. I haven't been doing any dating the last few years for a number of reasons. I started again recently on the dating apps and found some girls that seems to be some mutual interest. One girl has gotten a bit to the sexual talk and how she can't wait for me to get in her bed. For me unfortunately, I probably have ED, I don't get hard for too long. Would this be something I mention ahead of time with her or just let what ever happens naturally? Or just stick with a foreplay like maybe me massaging her. Physically I am nice to look at. Nice toned build, workout regularly, abs and such. So just wondering what would the best way to go about it if I meet up with this girl? Thanks.

Reactions: neutrno

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It’s difficult to say. At my age, I kind of expect some ED. It can happen with age. It’s not really a huge deal. If I was about to embark on a sexual relationship with a guy that I really liked, it wouldn’t bother me to find out. Of course, I’d expect him to try to deal with by seeing a doctor.

But when to share that information? Certainly not too far in advance. First or second date, nope. But when you know the relationship is going to get sexual, then it’s time to share. Of course, if your partner is only interested in sex, then share right away.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've said this before, his weenie is useful to me less than 1% of our time together. But it's wonderful that it works during that 1%.

I know there are ED meds that can help. Don't know if you've ever tried them.

If you're meant to be she will understand. And if she doesn't well then you've dodged a bullet.

neutrno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question for the ladies. I haven't been doing any dating the last few years for a number of reasons. I started again recently on the dating apps and found some girls that seems to be some mutual interest. One girl has gotten a bit to the sexual talk and how she can't wait for me to get in her bed. For me unfortunately, I probably have ED, I don't get hard for too long. Would this be something I mention ahead of time with her or just let what ever happens naturally? Or just stick with a foreplay like maybe me massaging her. Physically I am nice to look at. Nice toned build, workout regularly, abs and such. So just wondering what would the best way to go about it if I meet up with this girl? Thanks.
You could talk to her about sex and ask if intercourse is her favorite thing. For many women, it isn't that important, mainly if the man has skills.

I've met men with ED for sex and didn't like it, but not because penetration is particularly important to me. I'm happy with fingering, for instance.

What I didn't like was the feeling I couldn't give them pleasure. I felt selfish, or incompetent.

If the woman doesn't know you suffer from ED, she may also think she is the problem. It could be bad for her self esteem, for instance.

I'm for being open. Talk about sex before it happens, so you both know about each other's expectations.