Dating During Covid

Martinbigs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(Kinda long) Hello all! Hope you are doing well. I am looking for some advice for dating during Covid. So this lock down has been rough on all of us, and having it starting while being single did not help. My dating life, which already was not stellar, went down hill fast. Well that’s a bit of an understatement, it was basically a pick up truck going off the edge of a cliff. I’ve tried the online dating, but I’m pretty shy and don’t seem to garner much interest on my online profiles. So I was hoping for some advice.
Are there any alternatives you have found during this time to online dating? If so what were the results?
Is there any advice you can give a guy about online dating? I.E. how to make his profile more interesting, how to keep someone interested after you match but you can’t meet up, ideas for safe dates with matches.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Martinbigs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How is @Scarletbegonia rude. Also maybe it's not your online dating profile that's the problem but probably more your age
Implying that I am part of the reason the mask mandated needs to be longer, when one I’ve gotten my first vaccine and am awaiting my second and two I’m asking about online dating, which I’m doing in order to keep myself and everyone safe during Covid

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reddit has forums for all of the dating apps. That's a good place to start if you're looking for critique on your profile.
I deleted all of my dating apps last year. I am too stressed out from the pandemic, trying to be a teacher during the pandemic, and eating my feelings to even think about dating. It's just not a priority for me right now. And I'm willing to bet it's not a priority for a lot of other people.