Dating Women - Who Like To Be Submissive... In Today's Climate?

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so, i want to ask you guys your take on this, as i hear it from women SO OFTEN. I encounter a lot of women who say the following... and this is a direct quote... although I hear it ALL THE TIME....

"I like to be thrown around and told what to do, I enjoy being used. I clearly don’t have as much experience as you but if you teach me what you like I’m easy to mold. It excites me when people take pleasure in my body..."

so my question is, as men i feel we are villified for being aggressive, abusers and a source of toxic masculinity.... who are constantly preying on and victimizing women. so if that's the case, what am i supposed to do about women who seem to have the preferences above?

it seems like every day there's a headline about some guy losing his career or job to some accusation or allegation of impropriety for doing exactly what is requested above.

am I the only one who is often approached by submissive women? how do you handle these situations?

Reactions: MilfBanger78

maturanga

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry for my broken english.

I´m spaniard and here, your question is a big problem because We have law called of "equality" that is anything less equality. Is againt the presumption of innocence and againt that everyboy is equal before the law.

A example: if a woman slap to a man are a fine of 60 euros. But is a man slap to a women are four years of jail.

The other part is that a woman don´t need any legal evidency to report a man to policy. And the minimal is that the man passes one day in a cell. Even can be a trial legal witout evidency, the policy and the judge know that a fake report but the lawa say that the woman allway is right. Besides she can say that was psychological maltreatment and the crime is the same.

Many women use this law and this fake reports like revage, chantage or to manipulate during a divorce. Harming the real victims that are found out that legal remedies are saturated.

Then here my own experience with your question.

The first woman was 45 years old but had Elektra complex for her dead father. She She was trying to have an infantile and capriccioso behavior all the time. She was very into B&S is member of a club B&S and she was model for some bondage shows.

Well, I dominat but don´t like some do the thing that she before meet me. She was into a style of submission very theatrial, all about protocols, costumes and norms until the ridicule and same time very hard. She show me some old photos, her previus master He made things, mainly when he lent her to other people. Things that got me very angry, it is not my way of domination. But then I I realized that that had happened because she had wanted it.

A day she say to me that she wished to be slapped when she misbehaved. And she mean In everyday life, no the submissive sex. Slapped very hard And taking her to a corner to think about her fault. Some time afterwards, I should have finished the punishment reprimanding her lovingly. (Infantile behavior and father daughter rol)

Her the most Arousing experiece was when a boyfriend slap her very hard in the midle of the street for one small fault.

And NO! I never slap her. I had enough problem in my life. If I slap her, ten minutes afte the police are Knocking at the door.

Any way we end short time alter. I was so soft and unsophisticated for her taste. And she was too much crazy to me besiade she had a very little vagina and zero interest for hung cocks.

The last that I know about her is that was the toy of everyone in her B&S club.

The second woman was a tiny redhead, 40 year old five feet and two inches, dance teacher for little girls, We look like thhe beauty and the beast. She was a porcelain doll hindina a lustful sizequeen. She said that my young hen was the masculinity's epitome and she was willing to make any things to please my cock ( not to please to me, I was this weird thing paste to her perfect cock toy) And for a few mouth She proved that she told the truth. Anything without limits.

Usually we meet in hotel´s bar or in recepcion like strangers, beggins a game of silent seducion, Solo insinuating glances and gestures until i gave her a paper with the number of the room.

A time alter, she knocked at the door and witiut a word I undres undressed her, many time under the coat she only wore lingerie.

Then begen a lot of hard and dirty sex. She wished to be used for me. Be a sex marionette, without otherpurpose that adore my cock.

But all the things are a end. One time, after the sex, lying the bed, she said That she wanted I push her out of the room. While she was even naced, that I threw her the dress and close the door.

A good show for the security cams in the corridor. But lucky, I am too stupid and I did not think about that. Really I think that she was kidding, so I laught and fuck her one more time.

Was the last time I can meet her. intenté contactar varias veces pero fue imposible. Some time alter she text to me tos ay that she love thar I was a nice guy, humble and honored. (this mean “your are a true moron, boy”) and that my cock even was pefect. This was the last I know about her.

The other side, I have really rude sex with some women worry-free because there was a mutual trust. I mean hard spanking, face slap, really dirty talk…

Then If you think about men afraid about a fake report, you must think also about women afraid about look for this type of hard sex and don´t know if he is the righ guy. Is he going to think that I am a whore? Will respect me the day after? Will he respect the limits? Is I say thar wish be used Will he interpret it like permission to rape me?

Is complicate for both. I only can say respect, confidence and mutual consent.

Last edited:

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
so my question is, as men i feel we are villified for being aggressive, abusers and a source of toxic masculinity.... who are constantly preying on and victimizing women. so if that's the case, what am i supposed to do about women who seem to have the preferences above?

Thats really only heard in the media pushing a narrative. I've never heard anyone in the real world, my circle of friends, coworkers etc use the phrase toxic masculinity in anything other than a mocking tone. Male or female. And certainly not women I have dated or been sexual with. If a chick used that term with me in any kind of non-joking manner, thats a woman I wouldn't be talking to for very long. lol. Reality is a lot diff than a buncha blue-haired nutjobs on twitter.

Now obviously, screwing around with co-workers sexually can always be a dicey situation especially if you're above them in rank, but that's a separate deal.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe i should move to FLA.

in liberal states its a capital offense (or seems close to it).

Thats really only heard in the media pushing a narrative. I've never heard anyone in the real world, my circle of friends, coworkers etc use the phrase toxic masculinity in anything other than a mocking tone. Male or female. And certainly not women I have dated or been sexual with. If a chick used that term with me in any kind of non-joking manner, thats a woman I wouldn't be talking to for very long. lol. Reality is a lot diff than a buncha blue-haired nutjobs on twitter.

Now obviously, screwing around with co-workers sexually can always be a dicey situation especially if you're above them in rank, but that's a separate deal.

D

deleted12617851

That’s why there’s something called consent—if the woman gives you permission to be dominant & assertive, then that’s fantastic. What you’re referring to in regards to toxic masculinity is all those things WITHOUT express consent from a chick. Even worse when they have to deal with that shit while trying to work.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
right. so get her to sign a document. do you have a document that you use? because women can say you have consent then change their minds later (see countless headlines).

That’s why there’s something called consent—if the woman gives you permission to be dominant & assertive, then that’s fantastic. What you’re referring to in regards to toxic masculinity is all those things WITHOUT express consent from a chick. Even worse when they have to deal with that shit while trying to work.

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
right. so get her to sign a document. do you have a document that you use? because women can say you have consent then change their minds later (see countless headlines).

I'm so glad I'm married and missed this whole consent/withdrawl phase we seem to have going on. I honestly can't imagine being young or dating in this climate of victimhood we have going on. Sure bad things happen, but the incentives for attention are just too high. Remorse and the evil R word are two very different things. One warrants due punishment, and the other is supposed to be a learning tool of life.

That being said; I married a woman like you described. I've checked in with her regularly throughout our 14 years of life together, and she assures me that she'll let me know if I'm too aggressive with her. Honestly, that's good enough for me. I trust her enough to take her at her word.

You have every right to be, well paranoid, about it. Brainwashing is a powerful tool. You're good to be careful. All I can offer is maybe getting an audio recording. Sadly, when they hold the ability to sink you simply because they may feel remorse, you have to play by their rules or just don't play. Even then, the dirty ones can still sink you for not getting what they want. Just have to hope!

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay