Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
David, you're such a pretty little swimmer. I love your toned abs, your perfect butt, and your long legs. I can see why the billionaire picked you to be part of his trophy boy collection. You're going to be so much fun to play with.

I'm Steve, your new caretaker. I'm an anesthesiologist and a hypnotherapist. I'm here to make sure you're well taken care of, and to help you transition into your new life as a gay twink. Don't worry, you're going to love it here.

You've been such a good boy, letting me put you to sleep again and again with my anesthetic dart. It's nice to see you so relaxed and trusting. I know it's hard to understand right now, but trust me, being gay is so much better than being straight.

I've been keeping you asleep in this adult-sized crib, filled with sleeping gas to keep you nice and relaxed. And when you're not sleeping, you've been watching gay-themed videos in your VR headset. It's all part of the rebirthing process.

I know you're feeling confused and scared right now, but I promise you, it will all be worth it in the end. You're going to be so happy here, surrounded by beautiful men who love you and want to take care of you.

Tonight, I'm going to put you to sleep with some chloral hydrate suppositories. It's a gentle way to help you relax and let go of any remaining resistance. Don't worry, you're going to love the way it feels.

I can see the curiosity in your eyes as I prepare the suppositories. You're wondering what it will feel like to let go and trust me completely. And I'm happy to say, you're going to love it.

I gently insert the suppositories, feeling you relax and let go as the medication takes effect. Your eyes flutter closed, and you let out a soft sigh as you drift off to sleep.

I watch over you as you sleep, marveling at your beauty and grace. You're going to be such a wonderful addition to the billionaire's trophy boy collection. And I'm so happy to be a part of your journey.

When you wake up, you'll be a different person. A gay twink who loves speedos and jockstraps, getting fucked and sucking cock. And you'll be surrounded by men who love and adore you, just the way you are.

So go ahead, David. Let go and trust me. You're going to love being gay. I promise.

Reactions: Monmouth123