Dear ladies, I have a fetish for Bad attitude/Sarcastic/Rude but CUTE to the 10th power great sex Mixed guys like guy that was on Dr Phil show, so...

Uknowuloveme

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
With my heart in my hand as I ask this. Because I stay in tears over these type of guys. Do you guys feel the same way about bad attitude guys who have good sex? In the south, I am considered Fem aka too much like a female.
His name was D'andre.

1664079081201.png

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't like bad attitudes/snark/sarcastic/rude in men. Especially if they find themselves on Dr Phil, that is a level of drama my mind can not accept or enjoy.

No matter how good the sex could be, if they are a douche, they do no get to pass go nor collect $200. They won't treat me like shit or talk to me with condescension and expect me to find them even remotely attractive in any way.

To each their own, but no thank you.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There's a big difference between a guy who has presence, respect, strong morals etc and uneducated, dumb ass trash.
I do have a thing for 'tough guys', I don't tolerate ignorance, arrogance etc.
The guys you seem to be describing are merely Wanka, not Gangsta ;) :joy:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Snark is acceptable...if they can take a clap back.

Petulant man-boys requiring constant ego-stroking and disproportionate emotional labor?

No. Fuck that.

No. Just no.

And I will make them cry before laughing my happy ass out of drama vicinity.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And Poof! He's gone. Oh well.

Snarky is one thing. Rude is unacceptable even in jest. I don't like it. I don't appreciate it. And being rude to someone who is rude is a no go with me too.

I got cut off by a man a few days ago, and I honked my horn. He literally stopped in the middle of a two-lane road and got out of his car to tell me off, yelling and screaming AT ME! When he's the one who ran the stop sign!

Instead of yelling back I simply told him I was sorry if I made his bad day worse by honking at him. He quickly defused and looked embarrassed. He was still angry but got back in his car and peeled out almost running into the ditch!

Fighting fire with fire just makes more fire.