Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know someone somewhere has a video, hopefully hidden forever, of a topless blonde dancing the "Pee Wee" on a tabletop in a dive on Bourbon Street to a horrible Dixieland Jazz version of that song!
52A7C74A-8BA0-41FF-82E0-5464EFA47078.jpeg

BigdongSE

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The pleasure has been all mine, @BigdongSE. As I've said since you joined, you're a very unique person and very much an asset to this site. We ALL adore you! Many thanks! * Brett
I don't know what to say.. thank you Brett! I wish the best for you in your future endeavors and goals :) you can't always see the light at the end of the tunnel.. but if you just keep going, you will come to a better place :)

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
@Scarletbegonia ... Little did you know, (inaccurate statement, but you get me, right?) my momma is a Colorado dead head. :heart:

Here is another good mountain tune, from a later incarnation. Debuted on my birthday, no less.

Deadlikeme1985

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@noirman Dedicated to my husband, best friend, and love of my life. Thank you for saving me from myself every single time. My genius magician, I love you until love doesn't exist. And I will still love u ever after. ❤️

Last edited:

Deadlikeme1985

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I will spend my life trying to repay you for bringing my lost smile back to me. If I die today my life was not wasted because u were in it, and with u a minute feels like forever and forever is a minute...and in just a minute everything can change for the better forever. It's always for the better, now. :heart: