Deepthroat Training?

davecray

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The few times guys have pushed my limit I have almost puked so trying to avoid that. Tried to relax but when they hit the back of my throat it triggers me. Did you come to enjoy it? Can you really massage a cockhead with your throat? What about the top guys? Any advice - how you trained someone to deepthroat? What you like? Any tricks?

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The few times guys have pushed my limit I have almost puked so trying to avoid that. Tried to relax but when they hit the back of my throat it triggers me. Did you come to enjoy it? Can you really massage a cockhead with your throat? What about the top guys? Any advice - how you trained someone to deepthroat? What you like? Any tricks?

I came to love it and always take all of a guys dick in my mouth

Parts Guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have tried and practiced, but could never master the technique without gagging. So.... I just worked on my technique of sucking cock, using my tongue, licking, sucking, etc. my current buddy is just over 7” and never complains.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have "practiced" on a 7" dildo....and yes, it has helped me quite a bit. I can easily keep a large cock (up to 8") down my throat for long periods of time (like 30 minutes or more) without choking or gagging.......just have to relax and "train" yourself....my jaws get tired and sore before I have any problems with gagging.....

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I started training with a toothbrush, using it to massage my throat for as long as I could. It didn’t take long before I could hold it against my tongue and throat without gagging. Then I switched to cucumbers and dildos to get used to holding my mouth wide open while they were down my throat. I can’t say that I can go for 30 minutes, but then, I’ve never sucked a guy that’s lasted that long.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The trick is to tell ' your fella ' to stay still and that way you can focus on relaxing your throat enough to have him slide down into your throat. If he is extra thick, it will be harder but him thrusting into your mouth is not going to help matters. He will be patient with you if he wants that amazing feeling of getting deep throat treatment.

Once you master the task of swallowing the dick head and some of the shaft.. it will get easier and then a little movement from your buddy will not cause you to gag. It does take some practice. Most men love it (as you already know). Have fun!

Skinny Manny

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
For those that can, how did you learn? I have met two new married friends, both members of the 8"+ club, I'd like to deepthroat but I gag easily. Any advice on training to take them balls deep - seems really hot for both men.

I considered the physics of that art. My 1st time I started with a long, skinny dick. Pushed it to the top of my throat and swallowed. Down it went! I kept swallowing and he came in 20 seconds. Sooo... Start with a skinny dick, the length doesn't matter. Work your way up to the fat ones. I maxed out at 5 1/2 inch circumference before I had to give up hooking up. Hope this helps!

Mr_Mitt

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As everyone has said, practice makes perfect. Take your time and slowly push your limits as it reaches the back of your throat. A suspected trick is to squeeze the thumb of your non-dominant thumb with that hand to reduce your gag reflex. This is possibly a placebo effect but it could be useful. All in all, go slow and possibly use lube. When you first feel a cock "pop" past your throat, you will know you are on the right path and this will be a huge milestone. I hope this info is able to help you out.

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
LOL....I too have used lube---ky jelly---when practicing with a soft, life-like dildo. The lube does help!!
yes it does !!
the esophagus is not dry, but only saliva is not smooth, not mucous enogh ...
so jelly or cocobutter helps to slide it deep in and out...