Deepthroat Training?

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The trick is to tell ' your fella ' to stay still and that way you can focus on relaxing your throat enough to have him slide down into your throat. If he is extra thick, it will be harder but him thrusting into your mouth is not going to help matters. He will be patient with you if he wants that amazing feeling of getting deep throat treatment.

Once you master the task of swallowing the dick head and some of the shaft.. it will get easier and then a little movement from your buddy will not cause you to gag. It does take some practice. Most men love it (as you already know). Have fun!
Good advice I will have try that .

D

deleted5698211

I bought a really big life like cock dildo. Every few days or so, I would try to go deeper and deeper, until I could more or less take the entire thing. 9-10inchs or thereabouts.

note: I am actually yet to deepthroat :(

damnimbi

Cherished Member
Media
Huntington Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just a few thoughts. I love the ability to deep throat, the way it generates sticky mucus, the mess.....and the look and sounds he makes! First, wait at least four hours after eating. Can recall one specific time where soup became involved.....but was so cock hungry at the time, I just kept going until the mess was gone.

Also, wondering if poppers help relax the throat. I rarely use them, and only if getting topped (they've lost much of their effect). May meat up with a super hung guy this weekend, will give them a try.

LAguy90046

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just a few thoughts. I love the ability to deep throat, the way it generates sticky mucus, the mess.....and the look and sounds he makes! First, wait at least four hours after eating. Can recall one specific time where soup became involved.....but was so cock hungry at the time, I just kept going until the mess was gone.

Also, wondering if poppers help relax the throat. I rarely use them, and only if getting topped (they've lost much of their effect). May meat up with a super hung guy this weekend, will give them a try.

I have found poppers helps me take a really big cock to the base. It relaxes me and the high makes me hungrier to feed.

LAguy90046

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I learned how because the guys held my head on their dicks and really fucked my mouth Forcing it all the way in and down my throat.

I have to say one of my first experiences was similar. I was sucking on this guys cock and he put his hand on the back of my head and shoved, causing his cock to go all the way down my throat. I didn't panic, because I loved the feeling of it filling my throat. He let me up for air and he kept helping me until I could take his entire cock on my own. To this day, I love it when a guy takes charge and fucks my throat.

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to say one of my first experiences was similar. I was sucking on this guys cock and he put his hand on the back of my head and shoved, causing his cock to go all the way down my throat. I didn't panic, because I loved the feeling of it filling my throat. He let me up for air and he kept helping me until I could take his entire cock on my own. To this day, I love it when a guy takes charge and fucks my throat.
Me too, i'm a cock slut and know it, love being used like that

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
all the way down - and sometimes alittle air.. ohh i like that.

anon9999978

Expert Member
Media
Practice makes perfect. You make sure he is very wet and very hard. Go down as far as you comfortably can. Once you’re used to that, and he is poking the back of your throat, relax your throat muscles and push your head down to take him into your throat. The more you do that the more relaxed you will be with it, and will be able to summon this skill at will, to the delight and surprise of your partner. I never found the toothbrush to work for me because it’s so unlike implailing your face on a cock. Vegetables are a bad idea because they can break. I suppose a dildo would work to train but there’s nothing like the real thing.

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it is easier for some guys than others. I have a very little gag reflex.

My first time that was not the goal but had a much older gentleman who was in control and directing what he wanted.

Like a couple of others said, once he was in position and started he just kept forcing it deeper and deeper until he was balls deep. I was basically pinned down and he was not taking no for an answer. I actually relaxed pretty quick and that is when the real slamming began.

He cum. Left me rock hard and he got dressed and said thanks as he left, lol.

MoBiGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never had a real cock to suck but I have practiced with dildos. the first one i started with was 6" x 6". It took me a bit to work up to it and was kind of scared to try it, but one time I decided to just do it and was able to go all the way to the balls but had to come right back up cause I started gagging. I didn't deep throat it every time i sucked on it but it was getting easier when I had to throw it away due to my cat accidently knocking it into the toilet while I was at work.

the one I have now is a bit smaller 5.5" L x 5.25" W. The day I got it I was able to deep throat it with no problem. I have been able to stay down on it for a couple of breaths, but still need to get better at that. I am thinking about getting another of the first one I started with and also a bigger one that is 7.25" L x 5.75" W just because I'm curious about how much of it I could get down.

Unless my first real cock is a massive one, hopefully I'll be able to deep throat it once I get a chance to experience the real thing.

Reactions: BillR31

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've never had a real cock to suck but I have practiced with dildos. the first one i started with was 6" x 6". It took me a bit to work up to it and was kind of scared to try it, but one time I decided to just do it and was able to go all the way to the balls but had to come right back up cause I started gagging. I didn't deep throat it every time i sucked on it but it was getting easier when I had to throw it away due to my cat accidently knocking it into the toilet while I was at work.

the one I have now is a bit smaller 5.5" L x 5.25" W. The day I got it I was able to deep throat it with no problem. I have been able to stay down on it for a couple of breaths, but still need to get better at that. I am thinking about getting another of the first one I started with and also a bigger one that is 7.25" L x 5.75" W just because I'm curious about how much of it I could get down.

Unless my first real cock is a massive one, hopefully I'll be able to deep throat it once I get a chance to experience the real thing.
It's not the same a real dick is the BEST

slowsucknj

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lifelike silicone dildos with balls are the way to go lubed up with some coconut oil. Exhale, relax and force it all the way in. It will go if you really want the be a throat artist. Personally still deepthroat creampie curious. Use caution with those cucumbers, we have all heard stories.