DennisXL

rick65

Expert Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No longer worth it in my opinion.

Subscribed to his OnlyFans page for several months about a year ago. Really nice stuff. Then I canceled.

This past weekend I resubscribed only to find out that for you can't see any videos that he's posted since Sept 2nd, older stuff is available and the newest stuff wll be sent through messaging.

"Please read: From now on I will send you all my future videos via direct message. On my page I post the corresponding preview videos"

"I have my reasons why I have to do it this way. But nothing really changes for you"

ONLY you can only see the preview video since Sept 2. Other then the newest since you scbscribed To see those videos youl have to purchase them,

Subscribed to his OnlyFans page for several months about a year ago. Really nice stuff. Then I canceled.

This past weekend I resubscribed only to find out that for you can't see any videos that he's posted since Sept 2nd, older stuff is available and the newest stuff wll be sent through messaging.

"Please read: From now on I will send you all my future videos via direct message. On my page I post the corresponding preview videos"

"I have my reasons why I have to do it this way. But nothing really changes for you"

ONLY you can only see the preview video since Sept 2. Other then the newest since you scbscribed To see those videos youl have to purchase them,
Hey, he has two separate accounts (one is free and the other paid)... I guessed the idea of the free account was to show previews - teasers, like others do with twitter.
Now, the message says he is going to send the (older) videos through DM, not that he is going to be charged for them, but still how are u going to request something that u can't even preview then?

Hey, he has two separate accounts (one is free and the other paid)... I guessed the idea of the free account was to show previews - teasers, like others do with twitter.
Now, the message says he is going to send the (older) videos through DM, not that he is going to be charged for them, but still how are u going to request something that u can't even preview then?
He does post previews on the free page.

Wonder if he's done the same over on his "Just for Fans" page or is this something just on the "Only Fans" page.
I have sub'ed to 4 accounts yesterday and today (not Dennis XL's for the reasons u explained). The 3 aussies separately have told me straight forward they have deleted all full length content from their OFs and if I want a specific older video they can sell it to me for a price... Two of the aussies collaborate on a regular basis and I asked both for the same video... They asked me for different prices (one the double of the other)... these guys must be stupid or think u might be stupid...

The 4th account (a UK performer) has not post anything new for months now, but everyday he fills his feed with spam ads of others performers so his account is not cancelled or suspended by OnlyFans...
I really hope this platform to burn soon...

For Dennis XL... He has now quite recently bottomed and also topped Kyle Fox... the later is selling the videos, but not Dennis XL... I just cant keep up... I received this cause I am still subbed to Kyle Fox's...
0ha3ttrqeqnmu8b4h3imc_720p.m4v

0ha3ttg5wgnjdj9q335o0_720p.m4v

Over on DennisiXL at “Only Fans”, there’s a two part vlog with Kyle Fox dated 7-14-2022 & 7-17-2022. I liked the three part meatup with Vadim Romanov where they flip-fucked each other. That one is dated 9-30-2021.. Lots of good content on his Only Fans page it’s just the vlogs starting Sept 2, 2022 where you have to pay for the newer vlogs is your not a current subscriber. Like he said “I have my reasons why I have to do it this way. But nothing really changes for you - it's just the other way around than before. You will get my videos via message and the previews on my page. Thank you”

Reactions: mcFred
Over on DennisiXL at “Only Fans”, there’s a two part vlog with Kyle Fox dated 7-14-2022 & 7-17-2022. I liked the three part meatup with Vadim Romanov where they flip-fucked each other. That one is dated 9-30-2021.. Lots of good content on his Only Fans page it’s just the vlogs starting Sept 2, 2022 where you have to pay for the newer vlogs is your not a current subscriber. Like he said “I have my reasons why I have to do it this way. But nothing really changes for you - it's just the other way around than before. You will get my videos via message and the previews on my page. Thank you”
And it is ok, since at least he has kept his older vlogs dated before his announcement. General problem is most performers back delete all full length content and just replace it with teasers (or keep the teasers) as their catalog or menu for one to pick what u'd buy as PPV... that really sucks.

I asked Kyle Fox if the scenes (from my last post above) are available on Dennis XL's OF and he told me he doesn't have a clue about Dennis's page or what he posts (I answered to him that for someone he has collaborated with, that answer was kinda harsh)... like he DGAF about him... and I added if he had paid for the production of the scenes AND for Dennis´s performance... and he stopped answering... I said I asked cause I don't understand how OF works, but it was perhaps insulting to him or IDK--- maybe it is the truth.

---- Over on DennisiXL at “Only Fans”, there’s a two part vlog with Kyle Fox dated 7-14-2022 & 7-17-2022. ---
Are these two the same scenes that I attached in my last post? Or are they different?
I haven't watched them either way... Do u mind sharing or exchanging privately?

Reactions: Beobachter24
Some of his onlyfans videos that can be googled are somewhat broken. They can't be played smoothly. I wonder if the original video is also corrupted in his onlyfans?

Hello guys
Can anyone help me to find out who this so called straightbottom is?!

DennisXL fucks StraightBottom – Gay for Fans

It is a 2 years old video
I couldn't find any handle for this straightbottom, but he looks handsome, so curious to know who he is...

Kindly help

This past week I subscriped to his "Just for Fans" page as I had done a few years ago. My MISTAKE.
His newest videos on "Just for Fans" site are send to the subscriber via DM. He says that any of his 'other' video are available for purchase on his 'Only Fans" page. Beware of these limitations.

Reactions: Beobachter24