Derek Tyson

I have also seen Derek Tyson live on stage. Amazing stripper who knows how to energize the crowd and entice them for more! He does full nude shows and and is not afraid to expose his massive boner! His rock hard cock slings precum when he dances and he even lets the audience grab and jerk him. Heard he strips at a few other clubs that let him take it all off, but mainly does a lot of private parties. Definitely one hot fuck!! We need more dudes and horny studs like him, who will strip like this and willingly show us everything!

I've heard that a guy once took a small straw from the bar, and put it on the tip of his hard cock and sucked his precum! That's crazy and so damn hot.

Holy shit, that is fucking hot! I have heard he does some pretty kinky shit when he is dancing. It must be fun to look like that and strip for people totally naked with a jacked up body and huge hard cock.

Holy shit, that is fucking hot! I have heard he does some pretty kinky shit when he is dancing. It must be fun to look like that and strip for people totally naked with a jacked up body and huge hard cock.
I always wanted to know what it would feel like to look like an Adonis and have people drooling. Maybe my next life lol

I always wanted to know what it would feel like to look like an Adonis and have people drooling. Maybe my next life lol

Yeah, I think a lot of people probably wish they had a body like his and of course a huge dick! Have you gone and seen any male stripper shows?

Yeah, I think a lot of people probably wish they had a body like his and of course a huge dick! Have you gone and seen any male stripper shows?
yeah! I go to West Hollywood a lot and see the dancers at the clubs, but I like Brazil more because they get completely naked.

Reactions: deleted4667851
Guys, anyone has videos of him dancing? I'm curious

Yeah, I would like to know if there are any out there too? There was a video link of him dancing totally naked and erect at the top of this thread, but it looks like it has been deleted for some reason. A few months before the Covid-19, I had seen him dancing at a bar, but the manager would not allow us to have our phones out, because it was illegal for him to be fully naked and hard on stage. He's got a huge thick cock, and is definitely hot as fuck! He is also not shy about interacting with the crowd. .

Yeah, I would like to know if there are any out there too? There was a video link of him dancing totally naked and erect at the top of this thread, but it looks like it has been deleted for some reason. A few months before the Covid-19, I had seen him dancing at a bar, but the manager would not allow us to have our phones out, because it was illegal for him to be fully naked and hard on stage. He's got a huge thick cock, and is definitely hot as fuck! He is also not shy about interacting with the crowd. .

Hot!
Does he let people suck him?
Pls try recording something and posting, as there is no video of him dancing only that I'm aware of.

Hot!
Pls try recording something and posting, as there is no video of him dancing only that I'm aware of.

Not sure he lets ppl suck him off completely but he definitely lets ppl touch, grab, and jerk his thick juicy cock. He is totally straight, but dances at gay clubs. I also heard he entertains at a lot of private parties too. .

Reactions: deleted4667851
Hot!

I don't know what happened to the link at the top.

I have not been to the bars and clubs because of the pandemic. But yes, I have seen people suck his big dick. He is huge, and people are tempted and want to try and swallow his massive cock. He usually ends the night fully nude and hard, and I have even see him finish with a cum shot show. The dude cums buckets and shoots it far! Hot Hot Hot!!!

I don't know what happened to the link at the top.

I have not been to the bars and clubs because of the pandemic. But yes, I have seen people suck his big dick. He is huge, and people are tempted and want to try and swallow his massive cock. He usually ends the night fully nude and hard, and I have even see him finish with a cum shot show. The dude cums buckets and shoots it far! Hot Hot Hot!!!

What clubs does he dances at? Can you name a few?

It is too bad that so many clubs and bars are still closed, due to the pandemic. Idk about anyone else, but I for one, would definitely love to see some hot naked male strippers like Derek Tyson dancing with their huge boners in my face about now.

Reactions: Magic Dylan