Video Desperate to find full video of hottest top I’ve ever seen

prlichy89

Experimental Member
Media
I am embarrassed by how much I have watched this video. The top’s massive dick + the way he uses his hands is mesmerizing to me, all the way down to how hot he looks with his dress socks on, and I think about it all the time. The problem is I can only find what seems to be a 5 min clip of a much longer encounter and it is so unsatisfying to me not being able to see this dude shoot his load. I have reverse searched and reverse searched and cannot seem to find anything longer than this clip. Something leads me to believe it may have been from Xtube. I don’t think the bottom is known or anything the way he asks not to be filmed but I’m desperate to know if anyone recognizes this top or knows where a full video might be. Thanks for any responses and sorry if this isn’t the right way to go about it I’m just horny and desperate!
Asian Hunk takes a huge white cock:

thegay⚫️com/videos/487043/asian-hunk-takes-a-huge-white-cock/

Reactions: seXyatniGht
I didn't watch it because I'm not clicking on that but it sounds like a scene with Barrett Long. Google that name and tell me if that's the top.
I am embarrassed by how much I have watched this video. The top’s massive dick + the way he uses his hands is mesmerizing to me, all the way down to how hot he looks with his dress socks on, and I think about it all the time. The problem is I can only find what seems to be a 5 min clip of a much longer encounter and it is so unsatisfying to me not being able to see this dude shoot his load. I have reverse searched and reverse searched and cannot seem to find anything longer than this clip. Something leads me to believe it may have been from Xtube. I don’t think the bottom is known or anything the way he asks not to be filmed but I’m desperate to know if anyone recognizes this top or knows where a full video might be. Thanks for any responses and sorry if this isn’t the right way to go about it I’m just horny and desperate!

Hey, just to help you from waiting around, this is an amateur video, it even looks like they are just some regular folks. I doubt anyone knows who they are. But good luck!

Hey, just to help you from waiting around, this is an amateur video, it even looks like they are just some regular folks. I doubt anyone knows who they are. But good luck!
Thanks for your response! And I agree, but I’m just holding out hope 😂 The top seems pretty shaven down there and wanted to film so I’m hoping he had some kind of online presence that someone may know about.

Reactions: DM8