Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Saw a kid (20s I'd guess) in the airport yesterday with giant holes in the front of his jeans from mid thigh to mid shin. So when sitting down his bare knees were sticking out and when standing you could see much of the leg of his black boxer briefs. While we were talking he did a big stretch showing me his slight treasure trail and the waistband of the briefs (ck's).

nice sighting. Wish I was that daring at that age. Anybody got stories or pics about destroyed revealing jeans?

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
biker-high-street-ripped-jeans-men-fashion.jpg

rBVaSVrIeImAemfEAAgyGi6tyMc698.jpg

Men-Women-Vintage-Fashion-Big-Hole-Jeans-Male-Streetwear-Hip-Hop-Punk-Rock-Style-Denim-Pant-Casual-Trousers-Jeans-mbt0.jpg
bff5ce4075287485e9ed14fc98f31347.jpg
men-s-new-fashion-plain-knee-cut-light-blue-ripped-slim-fit-jeans-with-big-holes_1563284324981.jpg

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think they look good, last time they were 'in' I wore them, but not this time round.
Great to see them but I don't like to see underwear thru holes, probably because I don't wear any

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Young people male / females can push the envelope of good taste and fashion ; as they have for the past few decades.

Just a reminder, these same fashion trends, that look interesting ----- silly on youths, often look just silly on persons of advanced age . By advanced age, I do not mean old. In NY a young man wearing his pants low, to show his shorts looks silly, outside of his group. A man of advanced age over 30+, just looks silly

FYI, for those of us of advanced age ( Free Fashion tip ) Think distresses jeans rather than destroyed jeans, one has a muchhhh better chance of pulling off the look

images

Reactions: Gj816

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Man does this take me back. I remember when I was younger I knew a guy who always bragged he had a 9"er.
3 of us were out in the woods drinking beer and he had to take a piss. He whipped out a semi and my eyes popped out of my head. He was at least 8 anyway and very thick. When he was done he put it back in his 501's and had a sizeable hole near his pocket. His dick was hanging out of it. I mentioned to him he was air drying it. He just laughed and said it always does that. He always went commando. Still a bate memory I use. He was completely straight but had no qualms about showing it off to other guys.