Did You Ever Feel Remorseful Or Angered Knowing Your Partner Had Been Cut?

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Disclaimer: this thread is not intended to be a debate on circumcision, nor am I interested in what you think about dicks, your sexual preferences etc.

As the title says, assuming you have or have had a male partner who had been routinely circumcised for cultural and/or religious reasons (which I assume is a large chunk of the cohort most active in this forum), did you ever think anything of it outside of sex? Specifically, did the idea that your man never got to keep his foreskin make you feel remorseful or perhaps angered?

Having explored some threads on this topic frequented by males on this forum, it does seem hardly uncommon for some of the routinely circumcised males to have a sense of loss and feel frustrated about their situation. I am merely curious if that is a male-only issue, or whether it is something that you might have thought about or perhaps discussed it with your partners. If so, was it something they brought up or did you ask them?

I do understand that this is a sensitive and personal topic, so if you do not feel like answering, please feel free to ignore it or just let me know that it is an inappropriate question.

Reactions: deleted1547822

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I wouldn't want a chunk of my body cut off me without my knowledge or consent, so I feel for men who are cut and weren't the ones who made the decision for themselves.

I don't think being cut makes a penis "less than", and I don't think having a foreskin makes someone more or less valuable as a sexual partner.

That's about as simply as I can sum it up.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Team Body Autonomy here.

If a partner were to be bothered, I would be a sympathetic soul. Likes Ms TnJ, there is not one square inch of my body I would want to be removed or altered without my consent. The same respect should be extended to everyone.

Ms.M

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I only would care if it was an issue for my partner. Some insecurity/issues they worked on and sometimes shares with me? I'm there for them. Referring to it nonstop as mutilation and what not like a thread in another section on the site? I'm not a therapist not do I have any intention of being used like one by anyone I'm involved with. I don't think I have it in me at the current time to be there for someone with that intense of an issue.

As I'm not religious, not spiritual, etc and am for people having choice over what is done to their body? I think you can guess how I feel about circumcision as a whole. I don't judge any people with a penis as being less or lacking for having been circumcised though.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't feel one way or another about any of my partners cut/uncut status. I care only if it's an issue for them. As this current state in life, I've yet to find a partner that has cared either way. I feel no remorse for an action that I had zero part in. I feel no anger at the parents choice. I may chose differently, but it's not my place to be angry.

More men here tend to care.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't feel angered towards him but it would definitely be on top of my mind if I met his parents.

A citizen's proposal on making circumcisions a crime was unfortunately rejected by the parlament in Denmark last month. But I'm pretty sure it will pass into law after the next general election. Mutilation of children really shouldn't be allowed in a civilised society.

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
also, your disclaimer makes you sound like a dick.
I am sorry I upset you. What was wrong with the disclaimer, if you do not mind clarifying? Just so I know going forward - it would be appreciate.

Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for your time!

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think our OP, who has been very polite, was trying to distance himself and his question from the run of the mill terrible peen queries we get here. And to avoid the usual drama attached to most circ threads.

Like, "no I am not looking for covert wank fodder or asking for peen preference."

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think our OP, who has been very polite, was trying to distance himself and his question from the run of the mill terrible peen queries we get here. And to avoid the usual drama attached to most circ threads.

Like, "no I am not looking for covert wank fodder or asking for peen preference."

Thank you! Yes, that was exactly my intention - to make it clear that I did not want this to turn into pro-circ/anti-circ drama and that I was not after anyone’s sexual preferences or any other comments that might have been perceived as wank fodder by some. I am not interested in what you think about peen sexually, whether you like or dislike foreskins, what types of peen you have experienced, or anything along those lines. I wanted to make it clear that I did not want it to be interpreted that way because I have seen many a thread in this forum turn sour because the OP might have covertly been trying, or appeared to be trying, to satisfy some kink of his rather than to have a benign and intelligent conversation. I am myself saddened by the sheer amount of perverted crap some (most?) of the male members of this forum bombard you with on a daily basis and I do empathise if your initial reaction is to use sarcasm and turn down the question.

Anyhow my intention was to understand whether the psychological impact of having been routinely circumcised extends beyond the perspective of the owner of the penis in a relationship. The reason for my curiosity is that this is an issue that seems to bother many guys, but I never really heard the female perspective. I was thus interested in learning whether males that are annoyed or angered about it have to keep it to themselves, or if their female partners share their feelings to some extent. My experience from chatting with guys about this has been that this is (mostly) a male-only problem and opening up about it to a female partner might not work, as women don’t really care or give this any thought. Thank you for your insight in helping me understand that this is not necessarily the case.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I am sorry I upset you. What was wrong with the disclaimer, if you do not mind clarifying? Just so I know going forward - it would be appreciate.

Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for your time!

you didn’t upset me. And assuming I pointed out something was because “hysterical/emotional women” is also dickish. Read how other dudes post ans you will get a feel for how we ladies approach.
Anyhoo, the dickish part of the disclaimer was:
“nor am I interested in what you think about dicks, your sexual preferences etc.“

I did not say YOU were a dick, fwiw.

Reactions: MickeyLee

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Follow up question if I may: how would you feel if your man had himself circumcised as a consenting adult without needing it? (no medical reasons). Would that change the way you feel about him in any way?
Nope.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is it a case of “his dick his choice - whatever”?
Totally. I may love the dick because I love the man, but it makes no difference to me what he decides to do with his body. Get circumcised, go for restoration, get tattoos on his face, pierce himself full of holes, etc.

Reactions: Stu311

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Totally. I may love the dick because I love the man, but it makes no difference to me what he decides to do with his body. Get circumcised, go for restoration, get tattoos on his face, pierce himself full of holes, etc.
Thanks! I was called out as stupid on it by an ex which I found to be a fairly inappropriate comment/judgement to make, but I think it was more of a problem with her.

Reactions: LaFemme

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Follow up question if I may: how would you feel if your man had himself circumcised as a consenting adult without needing it? (no medical reasons). Would that change the way you feel about him in any way?

Not at all. He wouldn't tell me what to do with my body (and we've had the exact discussion several times over the years) and I show him the same respect.

I'd give him my honest input if he asked for it, but I wouldn't try to convince him of anything and I wouldn't think any less of him if he decided to remove his foreskin.

Reactions: Stu311

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not at all. He wouldn't tell me what to do with my body (and we've had the exact discussion several times over the years) and I show him the same respect.

I'd give him my honest input if he asked for it, but I wouldn't try to convince him of anything and I wouldn't think any less of him if he decided to remove his foreskin.
Thanks! The ex I was dating back when I made that decision was very supportive of it and encouraged me to go ahead with it as it was clear that I had been pondering it for a while and really wanted it. The person I met after always felt a bit odd about it and even questioned my decision, which I found a bit stressful to some extent.

Context: I live in Scotland where being cut is rare and people usually ask you about it if you are, including my less understanding ex.