Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ladies, have you ever missed a bigger sized ex lover and how did you deal with such feelings and desires? Or did all the new feelings of love and partnership overweight such thoughts for you?

I'm asking because my wife had a bigger guy before me and i know that for her it isn't an issue at all that i am smaller than her first guy. On the other hand some lady told me in a chat that for her it would be very dissapointing her new man was much smaller as he wouldn't stretch her as much as she was used to. In my case, like when she saw my hard cock on cam, she claimed that i would have to compensate in other ways for her... now i'm just curious about other women's opinions...

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nope. At most I might miss the height of my ex - it came in handy. But penis size? Never. I’ve talked often of how much large sizes can hurt. I prefer average. If I fell in love will a large sized man again, I’d accommodate, learn to enjoy, but it’s not something I seek or miss.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
My Ex was all of 5 feet tall. I miss Big Spooning her. I also kinda like being her get-it-off-the-top-shelf getter. I felt so butch.
As a 5-2 small spoon, I approve this message.
And my guy has to be the reacher.

To the question, I miss how my exhusband and I fit while cuddling.
I love how The Guitarist and I fit, but he is more muscular, so it is different.

Cock size is almost always the guy’s issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taya and LaFemme