Did your father ever talk to you about? (18+ only)

LondonSamm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My Dads became a nudist.
And was very open with me and was always naked when i stayed at his house . Hes got a massive dick , an is not shy about anything.
I loved it became. Feel quite lucky to be able to explore with him
love to hear more

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It turned out that it was me giving the talk! Through a very complicated turn of events I suddenly found I was going to be a father, turned out to be twin boys. Just as suddenly as I had taken on parental responsibilities she upped and left with a guy who had a huge cock, no sense of motherhood or responsibilities. so, having raised them, hopefully unaware that I preferred guys it came down to having to have the talk, the first of several, when I found them jacking off together. First thing that flashed into my mind was they';re bound to ask if they'll go blind!

D

deleted1074483

nope, my dad was catholic (though didn't stop him playing around) and my mum convent educated, neither talked with me about anything remotely related to puberty let alone sex, masturbation etc

D

deleted814719

Nope, neither parent ever said a word about masturbation. I'm sure that my mother knew I masturbated because I used a handkerchief for clean-up. And, she did all the laundry in the house.

ChWhatever

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My dad never had a sex talk with me but at a sleepover I heard a neighbor's dad joke with him about his "pee hardon" and how to "get rid of it." Nothing filthy, but I was blown away. I wanted him to tell me and I wanted to ask him questions and get some training from that hairy dad.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
ive been pretty open with my own sons so far, dont hide or lie about it, pretty open about everythin. Oldest recently started so i showed him how to do it when he asked me about it one morning
Sounds like we were raised very similar and also raised our kids very similar!! Open is the only way to be for a healthy relationship!

Gopher

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Had already been doing it for a bit before he did but he and I had a pretty open and enlightening conversation bout it. He was always super forthcoming bout that stuff.

Hell we still talk bout it from time to time!

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My father never discussed anything to do with sex other than "do not get anyone pregnant" which I think is very sad but that was 35 years ago.

Today, my friend's who have teen agers also are not comfortable about talking to their sons.

The solution is that most of my friends have sent their kids to me for the talk knowing my talk will also include giving them some basic instructions on being a good partner and a good lover.

I had to do some research for one of the sons who is gay...

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing ever. I hated it. I will be so open with my future kids about sex and jerking off. I do it daily, why not share my knowledge and keep an open forum.

I like your state of mind set about being open minded to your kids.

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never a word from my parents about sex, maturation, etc. ...until I came out to them at age 36.
As a result, my younger brother has had 4 failed marriages, has been emotionally abusive (and maybe physically) with at least 2 of those wives, and has, thankfully, never had a child.
And my sister, the youngest, was a virgin until age 35, after Mom died. She got married at 40---too late for children (also thankful for this).
The story is actually similar across all of the male cousins in my father's family. The prudish fundamentalist attitudes are completely killing off our family lineage.
I also doubt there is a healthy sexual relationship with any of my female cousins---I actually know of several horror stories among them.

dacket

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never had any sort of "talk" with my parents. I found out about it all at a young age and they probably figured I already knew so it's just never happened. My dad and I keep in touch and we've been making jokes about that sort of stuff for years so it's safe to assume he probably never felt the need to.