Difficulty Unsubscribing

Dennes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im sorry for posting this in the wrong forum but i couldnt find a more suitable forum.

First im a rooky with subing to onfans and really dont know how the site works so bear with me

a content creator ive had my eyes on for a while announed a 30 day free trial. I saw this as the perfect opportunity to look around see if the content on his page was worth sticking around and paying for. His a beautiful man and im sure he has great content for someone else by To my dissapointment i couldnt find any proper full length ass play videos which is what would make sticking around and paying after the free trial worth it for me so i had a little buyers remorse even though i have not payed anything yet.

The problem is i have a bad history with free trials where i was automatically charged and debited once the free period expired. I would hate to have that experience repeat itself so im trying to cancel my free trial. I already removed my card as payment method but im still paranoid and just want to make sure im not getting charged for something i probably wont come back to

This is what is displayed now. Theres non option to unsubscribe

Screenshot_20241017_192448_Chrome.jpg

When i click renew, this is what pops up
Screenshot_20241017_192434_Chrome.jpg

Please any help advice or clarification will be helpful. Thanks in advance.

When you accept an offer of a free trial subscription, you just let it run its course if you don't wish to continue on to paid membership after the trial period- , i.e. you don't actually have to do anything to not be charged again. In order to carry on the subscription after the trial period and continue being charged for membership you would have to actively re-subscribe by clicking on the blue "renew for $..." tab before the trial period is over, otherwise, your trial just runs out and does not reoccur.

Reactions: Luke574 and Dennes
When you accept an offer of a free trial subscription, you just let it run its course if you don't wish to continue on to paid membership after the trial period- , i.e. you don't actually have to do anything to not be charged again. In order to carry on the subscription after the trial period and continue being charged for membership you would have to actively re-subscribe by clicking on the blue "renew for $..." tab before the trial period is over, otherwise, your trial just runs out and does not reoccur.
Okay thank you claring it up for me. Really wasnt expecting the answer to be basically just to do nothing but that works for me if i dont get chargedšŸ˜…

Reactions: Damon01