dildo vs. real penis

NuttinButNet9

Experimental Member
Media
Just curious ladies, I've heard from a few girls that the amount of length and girth they can take differs from fake to real. I would assume one could take more of a real penis because they're not as solid as an imitation toy. Wondering what your experiences have been and the difference between the two.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Doesn't matter what you answered Hungdude123, you aren't a woman.

OP: I haven't noticed much difference.. Some dildos are pretty accurate as far as how similar they feel to a real penis. The biggest difference to me is actually the smell lol

NuttinButNet9

Experimental Member
Media
Doesn't matter what you answered Hungdude123, you aren't a woman.

OP: I haven't noticed much difference.. Some dildos are pretty accurate as far as how similar they feel to a real penis. The biggest difference to me is actually the smell lol

I hear ya. So u dont feel theres a difference in how much you can take between the two?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I hear ya. So u dont feel theres a difference in how much you can take between the two?

No, my depth doesn't vary depending on what's penetrating it. I definitely prefer to have my man's penis anytime, any day.. but as far as which one I can take more of, there's no difference.

His penis is pretty much the perfect length to bottom out in my pussy. If he was any longer, I might not be able to take the whole thing. My dildo is only ever slightly longer than his fully erect penis, and I can't take the whole thing (which is perfect for a dildo, I need a bit to hold onto to properly fuck myself with it)

NuttinButNet9

Experimental Member
Media
No, my depth doesn't vary depending on what's penetrating it. I definitely prefer to have my man's penis anytime, any day.. but as far as which one I can take more of, there's no difference.

His penis is pretty much the perfect length to bottom out in my pussy. If he was any longer, I might not be able to take the whole thing. My dildo is only ever slightly longer than his fully erect penis, and I can't take the whole thing (which is perfect for a dildo, I need a bit to hold onto to properly fuck myself with it)

Ok makes sense. When u say bottom out is that against your cervix or cds?

Some of my dildos I can take more, because they're more squishy... in particular some that I ordered custom from a specific website, I chose a "medium" firmness. Because they're squishy, with appropriate warm up and actually using lube I can manage much more girth than I ever would have thought. Thankfully I've never encountered a flesh and blood phallus of the same dimensions, because I think it just wouldn't fit. I rarely use my big toys though, because it's too much work. More "standard" sized toys I don't need lube, unless they're going in my ass XD

Some of my toys have less give than flesh, though. All of those toys are more slender, and I'm careful how much length I try to manage. Internal bruising sucks.

NuttinButNet9

Experimental Member
Media
Some of my dildos I can take more, because they're more squishy... in particular some that I ordered custom from a specific website, I chose a "medium" firmness. Because they're squishy, with appropriate warm up and actually using lube I can manage much more girth than I ever would have thought. Thankfully I've never encountered a flesh and blood phallus of the same dimensions, because I think it just wouldn't fit. I rarely use my big toys though, because it's too much work. More "standard" sized toys I don't need lube, unless they're going in my ass XD

Some of my toys have less give than flesh, though. All of those toys are more slender, and I'm careful how much length I try to manage. Internal bruising sucks.

What site do you get custom ones from?

What site do you get custom ones from?

*snicker* Before I tell you, let me give a little background story first. Online friend of mine confessed at some point that he liked ass play, and had found this great site. It let you pick (for most of the toys) if you wanted small, medium, or large. It let you pick firmness. It even let you pick color (including custom color blends, fades, marbled, etc). The toys almost all had really neat texturing.

..it just happened to be a site frequented by furries, however. The site/company is Bad Dragon. The toys ARE awesome. They're not cheap, however.

You can see 3 toys from them in the top row in this picture

659783-a.jpg

NuttinButNet9

Experimental Member
Media
*snicker* Before I tell you, let me give a little background story first. Online friend of mine confessed at some point that he liked ass play, and had found this great site. It let you pick (for most of the toys) if you wanted small, medium, or large. It let you pick firmness. It even let you pick color (including custom color blends, fades, marbled, etc). The toys almost all had really neat texturing.

..it just happened to be a site frequented by furries, however. The site/company is Bad Dragon. The toys ARE awesome. They're not cheap, however.

You can see 3 toys from them in the top row in this picture

659783-a.jpg

Ha. Kind of odd really. Are you aware of any sites that have more normal looking ones? I want to pick up one for my gf and I dont think she would be pleased being penetrated by mythical creatures.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'd ask her to go to a sex shop with you. It's fun to pick toys together. If she's not into that, dunno what else to suggest. If the toy's for her, and she knows what she wants, makes no sense that she wouldn't pick it herself.. but that's just me.

Reactions: Fredneck1951

Ha. Kind of odd really. Are you aware of any sites that have more normal looking ones? I want to pick up one for my gf and I dont think she would be pleased being penetrated by mythical creatures.

If you ignore the text, this is basically just a slightly textured but human dildo. It still comes in small, medium, or large sizes. It has the soft, medium, or firm firmness options. I don't know of any other site where you can pick options like that. At least, none that I've personally used. They're very high quality toys, also. The people are really nice, too. I requested one of my purchases to have a less thick flat base on the bottom, so it was easier to use with a strap-on harness, and they were happy to accommodate. Not trying to advertise for them or anything, but they're one of my favorite sex toy companies.

Anthro Dragon Dildo

As for other sex toy sites, uhm... Eden Fantasys and Babeland both are pretty good

Edited to add: Going to a store and shopping is fun. However, that means you don't get the benefit of reviews from people like you would if you use EF or Babeland. Also, if you're not familiar with sex toys, make sure you ask an employee for possible tips. That way you don't get a toy to stick in your ass that doesn't have a base or something like that, for example

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you ignore the text, this is basically just a slightly textured but human dildo. It still comes in small, medium, or large sizes. It has the soft, medium, or firm firmness options. I don't know of any other site where you can pick options like that. At least, none that I've personally used. They're very high quality toys, also. The people are really nice, too. I requested one of my purchases to have a less thick flat base on the bottom, so it was easier to use with a strap-on harness, and they were happy to accommodate. Not trying to advertise for them or anything, but they're one of my favorite sex toy companies.

Anthro Dragon Dildo

As for other sex toy sites, uhm... Eden Fantasys and Babeland both are pretty good

Edited to add: Going to a store and shopping is fun. However, that means you don't get the benefit of reviews from people like you would if you use EF or Babeland. Also, if you're not familiar with sex toys, make sure you ask an employee for possible tips. That way you don't get a toy to stick in your ass that doesn't have a base or something like that, for example
I agree with every word of this. All of it. I never asked them to make me special accomodations, but they do seem nice. AND their toys are all pthalate free. Lots of he softer toys out there are toxic.

Reactions: Fredneck1951

Jelly toys are horrible for ya and can't properly be cleaned. Cyberskin can't be properly cleaned either.. Not everyone likes metal or glass toys. So silicone is the best option as far as material for most folks.