Discussing Your Circumcision Or Intact Status At Work

brit_guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was wondering if any of you have ever discussed your circumcised or intact status with your co-workers, colleagues or friends.

Did you instigate the conversation or was it because of an issue, medical or more general discussion in the workplace, gym or night out...

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was wondering if any of you have ever discussed your circumcised or intact status with your co-workers, colleagues or friends.

Did you instigate the conversation or was it because of an issue, medical or more general discussion in the workplace, gym or night out...
I'm not sure circumcision would be a topic of conversation at work.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't imagine a setting where this would ever come up. However, several of my coworkers have seen my penis because we've showered together naked in open gym showers, etc., so they would know that I'm cut if they take notice of these things

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can’t think of many instances in which someone would really bring it up, especially if the environment is a professional one.

That said, because I worked as an English teacher in Japan, many of us foreign teachers would go to a lake resort once a year - at this lake we would swim, cookout, visit the local museums, go hiking, and some of us who were particularly daring would go skinny dipping at night. There was also a sex-separated shared bathhouse on the campgrounds which many of us would use during the day, but at night because only a handful of us would skinny dip, all the dippers (male and female) would just crowd into the male bath.

So talks about dick size and foreskin status would happen then during those nights if the topic came up, or on occasion the topic would come up during the day with just the guys as we shared the bath. I wasn’t the only guy with foreskin usually since our foreign teachers were a smattering of various English speakers from around the globe (US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, Singapore, Jamaica, South Africa, New Zealand, Trinidad & Tobago mostly). So other than some of the US guys or the occasional Canadian, Aussie, or South African, the majority were intact.

So while my foreskin status got discussed a bit, it was usually the notable size of my package which got talked about if anything about my dick came up in conversation.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can’t think of many instances in which someone would really bring it up, especially if the environment is a professional one.

That said, because I worked as an English teacher in Japan, many of us foreign teachers would go to a lake resort once a year - at this lake we would swim, cookout, visit the local museums, go hiking, and some of us who were particularly daring would go skinny dipping at night. There was also a sex-separated shared bathhouse on the campgrounds which many of us would use during the day, but at night because only a handful of us would skinny dip, all the dippers (male and female) would just crowd into the male bath.

So talks about dick size and foreskin status would happen then during those nights if the topic came up, or on occasion the topic would come up during the day with just the guys as we shared the bath. I wasn’t the only guy with foreskin usually since our foreign teachers were a smattering of various English speakers from around the globe (US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, Singapore, Jamaica, South Africa, New Zealand, Trinidad & Tobago mostly). So other than some of the US guys or the occasional Canadian, Aussie, or South African, the majority were intact.

So while my foreskin status got discussed a bit, it was usually the notable size of my package which got talked about if anything about my dick came up in conversation.
You're a giant amongst men.

Sammerstheman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I feel like its only been eluded to around me. I had this one obnoxious kinda hick team leader once, that called guys he didnt like after phone calls ‘cheese dick’ as an insult after. Having grown up uncut in the usa it was so strange to actually here an adult say stupid things like that ha. But i admit he did have a hot body, and with that comment, confirming his status, i may have jerked off to the idea of him knowing a big detail about his down below ;)

Reactions: NCbear

lobya

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Haven’t discussed it at work, I remember once at uni there was some debate that was decided by circumcision status.

me having a foreskin has been discussed a few times as I was the only uncircumcised male in my family until the nephews came along.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've actually had this kind of conversation come up at work a few times, when I ate lunch in the company cafeteria with a group of friendly co workers who didn't put many barriers on conversation.

One of the guys I ate lunch with was a gay man for whom work was one of the few places where he was comfortable being out. I don't remember exactly how the conversation started but he was describing his ideal man. After listing several typical, non-sexual characteristics he expressed a preference for uncircumcised. For some reason a couple of guys felt the need to make a comment about uncircumcised penises being gross, weird how its always straight guys who say that. That got the conversation going, I explained that I was uncircumcised and then gave them a long list of reasons why there nothing wrong with foreskin, and that it is the natural state of things, and I might have gotten a little mean in explaining the reasons that it is better.

Another time the same group of people were at lunch and one was talking about his son that was going to be born within the next couple of months. The same gay co worker I mentioned above asked whether or not his son was going to be circumcised, maybe he said something like "don't circumcise him." That started up basically the same conversation as described above.

It's not a typical thing to discuss at work, but I'm also not sure its something that should be forbidden from discussion. It's one thing to go around describing your penis to co workers, its another thing to describe your experience when relevant to a conversation.

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe it's just the restaurant industry, but conversations like this come up daily. We talk about size and circumcision status often. I know almost every guys size there, and I believe them because they are all reasonable sizes. One guy said he was huge, I thought he was exaggerating ... He was not lol. We all strip down in the employee room, guys and girls. Restaurants, especially servers and bartenders are very open about everything. We have NO shame.

James Bell

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm very open about my circumcised status and that I had my sons also circumcised if asked, but it's not the sort of thing I'd routinely drop into conversation.

Having said that it has come up a number of times, sometimes at work but more often in the changing rooms at the gym or rugby club, usually when someone is thinking of having himself or his son circumcised.

StaringIsCaring

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is known I am an intactivist who spreads info how I can about the disgusting practice of cutting our boys. Facebook puts my comments on friends feeds even if I don’t want it to. (Public threads).

Coworker: (my name) is really going off on these arguments (carrying them a long way) I didn’t realize this issue was such a big deal.

Coworker is a guy who became grateful his boyfriend is intact. Also found out assistant had first boy cut and not the second when she realized it was cruel and unnecessary so my friend is intact so that’s awesome for him and his girlfriend. Way better sex.

My husband has had to explain it is something I am passionate about. The further info spreads and the less mutilate their baby boys the better.

And I’ve not kept it a secret I was mutilated and consider it the dumbest thing they ever did.

LondonCutguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm very open about my circumcised status and that I had my sons also circumcised if asked, but it's not the sort of thing I'd routinely drop into conversation.

Having said that it has come up a number of times, sometimes at work but more often in the changing rooms at the gym or rugby club, usually when someone is thinking of having himself or his son circumcised.
Great to see a fellow Brit flying the flag for circumcision; your sons are extremely fortunate.

cufflinks

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can even top that. I live in Sweden, where it's quite common to strip naked and go swim in a lake or take a sauna visit together with colleagues. So we don't just talk about, it we do proper demonstrations.