Do 11 Inch Cocks Exist?

BM8560

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think we have established that the tails are Gaussian . Shaq has a z score of 7-8 in shoe size . Impossible with a Gaussian . Shaw isn't the biggest . Guinness says a guy with size 26 feet is .
That would be more than z=9 . Impossible if tails are accurately modeled by a Gaussian

BM8560

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I'm not mistaken, the mean penis girth is about 12.3 cm ? And a variance of about .7 cm . Probably just pulling it out of a hat ....

Anyway , a 20cm girth cock ( several here ) would be over 10 z .

Agaim suggests that tails are not normally distributed .

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
If I'm not mistaken, the mean penis girth is about 12.3 cm ? And a variance of about .7 cm . Probably just pulling it out of a hat ....

Anyway , a 20cm girth cock ( several here ) would be over 10 z .

Agaim suggests that tails are not normally distributed .
Show me just a single unpumped (or saline, or silicone) penis with 20cm girth mid shaft (not at base). Should be easy since you claim we have several here.

Besides the fact that SD for girth is way bigger and according to calcsd which is a meta analysis more or less a girth of 20 cm would be 6.5 z-score.

Reactions: deleted1547822

dontevenworryaboutit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What do you guys think of Jonah Falcon? Do you think he is a liar who says his penis is as large as he claims for attention?

Jonah Falcon - Wikipedia

When I first learned about him, I was inclined to believe he was being honest. It looks huge through his pants, and it's a big claim to make in the first place. If he was not lying though, I wonder why he hasn't allowed someone to measure it for him, so it can be confirmed.

But if he is lying, I wonder why too. He says he is bisexual. He probably hooks up with men and women, who surely would be able to dispute his claims about his size.

Reactions: AfterHours69

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you guys think of Jonah Falcon? Do you think he is a liar who says his penis is as large as he claims for attention?

Jonah Falcon - Wikipedia

When I first learned about him, I was inclined to believe he was being honest. It looks huge through his pants, and it's a big claim to make in the first place. If he was not lying though, I wonder why he hasn't allowed someone to measure it for him, so it can be confirmed.

But if he is lying, I wonder why too. He says he is bisexual. He probably hooks up with men and women, who surely would be able to dispute his claims about his size.
Apparently and proven here it is easy to live with such a lie. Also lot’s of people will buy it as it has been on tv. So it has to be true

Just to be clear. He is by far not 13.5 inches. Not by a mile I would say ;)

D

deleted1547822

I don't think we have established that the tails are Gaussian . Shaq has a z score of 7-8 in shoe size . Impossible with a Gaussian . Shaw isn't the biggest . Guinness says a guy with size 26 feet is .
That would be more than z=9 . Impossible if tails are accurately modeled by a Gaussian

You keep dealing in hypotheticals, and then invent conclusions you can’t substantiate. You imbed premises that are improbable at best.

Speculation is fine, but the data you need to do the actual analysis is available at CaldSD. Their compiled data, other studies’ data, etc…. There’s no need for the back of the envelope nonsense. Plot the histogram. Make your distribution argument with something more plausible than “The Gaussian tails don’t account for Bigfoot and unicorns…”

BM8560

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You keep dealing in hypotheticals, and then invent conclusions you can’t substantiate. You imbed premises that are improbable at best.

Speculation is fine, but the data you need to do the actual analysis is available at CaldSD. Their compiled data, other studies’ data, etc…. There’s no need for the back of the envelope nonsense. Plot the histogram. Make your distribution argument with something more plausible than “The Gaussian tails don’t account for Bigfoot and unicorns…”

BM8560

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But that's entirely the point -- Bigfoot and unicorns do exist . Many . We even have numerous girth examples here with a small sample size . I'm off this thread . Way too much meanness . Have fun !

BM8560

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Show me just a single unpumped (or saline, or silicone) penis with 20cm girth mid shaft (not at base). Should be easy since you claim we have several here.

Besides the fact that SD for girth is way bigger and according to calcsd which is a meta analysis more or less a girth of 20 cm would be 6.5 z-score.

checkin

BM8560

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

you are correct on the 6.5 -- my bad .

BM8560

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I guess I took the z score of 11 inches on faith . Actually the z score is about 3 2/3 for 11 . Not 8 . Maybe you or calved has a factor of 2 error ( I think my 20cm girth number did ).

(11-5.5)/1.5 =z

D

deleted4500261

Jonah Falcon - Wikipedia

Hmmmm. Do I really want to call him a liar? Errrrrr.
Do I believe it’s what he says? No. Not even close.
What I find most frustrating about him is the press’ willingness to just say he is the largest because they take him at his word. They also allowed him to make statement calling the foreskin guy a fraud (who they also just took at his word and dubbed him as having the biggest penis in the world even though it has been proven he is about 6.5” of actual penis). If you have a legit 13.5” dick why would you not let someone measure it? The most obvious answer is that it isn’t 13.5” any more than that other guy’s is 16.5”.
His defense has been that he doesn’t want it to affect his acting career, which at this point is probably a lost cause, but for some reason showing your bulge in bicycle shorts and doing interview after interview about your cock isn’t going to hurt it? It all points to BS.

D

deleted4500261

Is it really “meanness” or is it just a desire to not reinvent quantum physics to prove something that an actual 11” cock and ruler would do?

Reactions: deleted1547822
D

deleted1547822

Is it really “meanness” or is it just a desire to not reinvent quantum physics to prove something that an actual 11” cock and ruler would do?

Exactly. If I were being mean, I would have simply said it was ridiculous mental masturbation.

BM8560

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It's mean and derogatory language was used . No need for that no matter what the desire . In any event , I think it's clear that 11 inch penises do exist , whether photographic evidence exists or not . Given the size 26 versus size 10 mean , and a std deviation of 1.5 , a fat tail distribution would predict there may be a penis that is 14-15 inches in the world .

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: TallNHguy